jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi was making a lot of overt gestures today. At one point he spread his right hand and made a flicking gesture while smiling and chuckling. Did anyone else catch that? How is this allowed? It looked like he was communicating with Jodi???

moo

I thought it was interesting how Jodi said that Travis had choked her into unconsciousness, and when she "came to" he was no longer on top of her. Well, where was he? Was he calling 911? Was he getting a bucket of water to pour over her? Fetching smelling salts, perhaps? Travis strikes me as the kind of person who WOULD call 911, even if he was the one who caused her to black out. In JodiLand, however, people attack each other in an extreme manner and no one ever calls 911 or tries to revive or otherwise help the injured person. It simply doesn't occur to her that that is an option.

I understand the defense has to grab onto whatever they can but this gun video being an issue once again irks me. :moo:

When I watch the video I see what a friend looks like when we go out for practice and one does not own a gun or maybe has not shot one yet. You're very nervous. You don't know what it is going to feel like. When you get the first shot out it's a rush of relief.

Travis looked the same. His buddy handed him his own weapon to try, he grabbed that thing brave as can be, pulled the trigger than turned to look at his friends like "I Did It!" :great: "Now for more!" :clap: and off he went. I had a smile on my face the first time and still do every time I see that video.

Travis was into experiencing new things and living life to the fullest. He was really brave and seemed really fun. This video being anything but a guy shooting some dirt in the desert with his buddies is bunk. It's sad that everything Travis Alexander did has to be put under a microscope becuase a selfish brat brutally murdered him.

:(

To me the case is pretty much in the slam-dunk category because:

- The killer (Arias) left abundant evidence at the crime scene proving she was there and proving she committed the murder.

- Arias was the 1st name most of TA's friends mentioned as who LE should take a look at.

- Arias is a bad pathological liar and it was obvious from the beginning she was involved.

- The crime itself is so obviously not a self defense case. Two weapons, overkill, moving the body, trying to avoid detection.

- The killer on the stand pretty much blew her own self defense claim up at least half a dozen times.

What's left? She did it, she admits it, it wasn't self defense, it wasn't in the heat of the moment (she pre-planned and there is evidence showing this), she tried to cover it up, she made up 3 different stories afterwards.

Slam dunk 1st degree murder

The only real mystery is if she'll get LWOP or the DP.

FYI, "Regan" (or "Reagan") was the name of the young girl who became possessed by the Devil in "The Exorcist".

Good catch didn't think of that off hand...

And I DID name my black cat Regan cuz she was possessed did everything but spoon her & puke :floorlaugh:

BBM

That is wrong why?

:truce:

How would you interpret that? She has killed, she was considering more killings or it was a just a weird way of saying it? :waitasec:

Buying the gun makes me think she was planning on more killings. JMO

bbm
I don't really know how to interpret that statement. It was just very bizarre and it was the first statement out of her mouth after a lapse of questions by Juan. The way she said it suggested that she could have killed another person and therefore, she had to deny killing another person before Travis. :shiver:

Good question from caller into NG show. Why was Nurmi allowed to go up to Jodi, on bended knee to whisper something into Jodi's ear while she was on the stand right after the sidebar today?

NG says it is allowed when something is being admitted into evidence like an exhibit.

Why does he need to whisper to her? She's going to see the evidence get admitted in 30 seconds when the rest of court does... does she need time to prepare a lie? (Not asking you, if anyone can answer). Nurmi sure does slither around the courtroom an awful lot and I don't understand the leniency he's afforded.

Mark Klass on NG says Irises are the cheapiest flowers you can buy and that was the only reason that is what she sent. Got to love him.

Ha. Good point MK. So true.

My DD just said something interesting. She said ' Who would name a child Iris Alexander? "It doesn't go together at all. LOL Good catch, imo.

She's getting to be a regular, and I think she usually has something interesting to share in her observations. Jenine Driver on DrD says it's about Convincers vs Backsteppers. Jodi is a Convincer and Sandusky is a Backstepper. How I understand it, Jodi is about if people are buying her story and she keeps selling it.

I wonder if it pisses Jodi off that JM always refers to her as "Ma'am". Every woman eventually faces the day where someone calls her that instead of "Miss". Just another little needle he gets in at her, I think. It's a term of respect, though; how can she object to THAT?

bbm- LOL!

(s)he would need to be kept under a lengthy subpoena, I think a lot of people have questions for him/her. I'd like to inquire about everything from Why No World Peace down to some pretty irrelevant petty stuff.

I wouldn't want to be that process server ;)

FYI, "Regan" (or "Reagan") was the name of the young girl who became possessed by the Devil in "The Exorcist".

That along with the other names like Hinkley and the implications suggest more duping delight on JA's part. It's her little secret joke. If this is what those names imply.

What's that got to do with anything? I was making an observation on the misogynistic use of women for ratings.

I hear ya.

I feel the same.

Unfortunately, there are folks who feel superior to the rest of we troglodytes who *gasp* watch television programs.

And cannot resist the urge to lecture others about it. :rolleyes:

Maricopa County Court calendar has JA trial scheduled for the rest of this week at 10:30am:

Tues - 02/26/13
Wed - 02/27/13
Thur - 02/28/13

At least we get a full week - unless something happens...

Nothing listed for next week... (yet). Judge has other trials, hearings, etc. scheduled - but no Arias (that I could find). :waitasec:

Hmmm... Should I panic now or wait until I have no reason to panic? :)
:panic:

Ok tried my best with our babble fish lol

:) I'll try to kick in:

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la what I did here this (that?) night?
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la what she said here here this (that?) night

Realisant mon espoir -- making real my hope
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK -- I throw myself towards the glory
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Not sure if I am able to ask this or not, (Mods please delete if it's not okay) but does anyone want to share their Twitter address? Would love to follow you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yigerendelu032