long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias tells Det. Flores that Travis does not like the picture of him taken in the shower (the one where he is looking at the camera). Arias goes on to tell Det. Flores that she does not understand why Travis does not like the picture as she (Arias) thinks it is a great picture.

I always thought that this was a strange statement made by Arias.

When did Travis Alexander see this picture, and, have time to comment about it?

Arias telling Det. Flores' feelings about that shower picture, IMO, is creepy. Does Arias say that Travis Alexander does not like that picture because she knows that it is the last one taken of him alive?

Arias also tells Det. Flores that she knows Travis Alexander is "fine," that "he is in a better place." Is Arias so deluded that she can justify murdering Travis Alexander because all she really did was send TA to a better place? Sending TA to a better place was the best solution - TA was struggling on earth too much by giving into temptation, Arias would not have to concern herself with TA being with any other females.

Who knows because she lies her A$$ off.

At one time I would have bet $100 his legs were crossed! :facepalm: I can't find the most compelling one that was posted here; you can probably search this site to find it, but here's some to start with. Note how far to the right his foot is and the lack of a visible arch:

Notice both of his legs in the autopsy photos. There are bruises visible in the last seated shower pic that aren't visible on his left calf, but are visible on his outer right calf.

I see it now. Thank you. jmo

I love Hatch peppers. In Dallas all the markets have parties when the Hatch peppers arrive. I freeze them to use all year. Trouble is they don't last all year. When do you get them? tia

All the time but some haven't been so good because of the long droughts around here.

I hope the jury completely disregards Dr. Samuels and ALV's testimony. No way should it be considered, since it is based on lies.

At one time I would have bet $100 his legs were crossed! :facepalm: I can't find the most compelling one that was posted here; you can probably search this site to find it, but here's some to start with. Note how far to the right his foot is and the lack of a visible arch:

Notice both of his legs in the autopsy photos. There are bruises visible in the last seated shower pic that aren't visible on his left calf, but are visible on his outer right calf.

I've seen those photos,most disturbing the empty shower after his body was removed, The blood and decomp how sad. I also observed her finger in one of those photos.

I hope the jury completely disregards Dr. Samuels and ALV's testimony. No way should it be considered, since it is based on lies.

I think Samuels was basically laughed off the stand. Since I've missed some lately, did ALV's testimony with the defense ever end or is she still on with them?

We are not supposed to post those pictures on here I think was mentioned earlier today.

But I did just notice in one of the shower pictures where he is sitting doen you can see her finger in the right hand bottom corner. I never noticed that before.

Which in essence would leave them with the source of the lies and her testimony, and the State's case, correct?

Should not be a long deliberation....

MOO

I think Samuels was basically laughed off the stand. Since I've missed some lately, did ALV's testimony with the defense ever end or is she still on with them?

ALV is still on the witness stand.

She's still being examined by Wilmott.JM has yet to get a crack at her. I do not know how someone can sleep at night knowing they are testifying based on lies, and possibly helping to free a murderer based on lies.

OK - :seeya:

He was making a statement, buy it was about him. It was "I know what (not who) you are, and

Did I ask you if you called her stupid, Ma'am?

No.

you called your sister dumb, right?

He established right out of the gate that she is two faced and he is in control.

That's what I got out of it.

This is the first picture I saw of MM... KNEW I had seen it but could not find again. TY bunches. This IS the same guy as in the other photo I did find.... minus the toboggan.

So, do I have this right? MM was friends with Bobby Juarez and worked (or lived) at the Ventana, where Daryl Brewer AND JA ALSO worked once? It's like zero degrees of separation here! I can't even diagram it. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny