long weekend break: discuss the latest here #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's still being examined by Wilmott.JM has yet to get a crack at her. I do not know how someone can sleep at night knowing they are testifying based on lies, and possibly helping to free a murderer based on lies.

They traded their conscious in for chaching.
It's about
WINNING

I know she's still on the stand but is Wilmott still talking. I'm waiting for JM to cross. Just didn't know if Wilmott had finished on Thursday.

No she didn't finish with her. Some saying another day or two. yuk

You're wasting your time...everything about him has been squashed.

BBM.. not quite.. I found the one without the hat and SunDawnn found the one with the hat.. the first one I saw last week that I couldn't find again.

Did I call you a Mormon? I don't remember doing that.

GA Mom said:

Quite awhile ago, someone posted this theory: the cellphone calls indicate that Jodi called Travis and left a message that she wanted to apologize. He finally calls her back, and she says, hey, I'm in the area and I really want to apologize for what I did. I was so wrong. I want us to still remain friends. He agrees she can stop by and she issues heartfelt apology. She initiates "makeup sex." And go on from there.

IMO this theory makes perfect sense. It covers all the bases and explains why he let her in the door. OTOH, I know that Anagrammy, who's a Mormon, says this is not possible. If Travis had indeed gone to his bishop to confess his sexual relationship with Jodi, he would never, ever wanted agree to see her again -- that would have been a requirement by the bishop. So while I think the above theory is quite possibly true, it may not be.

No offense taken or anything, just wanted to clear it up.

Tks - Carry on.....

On cross, 28 Feb, she disputed the ME's sequence of events. This is cued to 32:40:
http://youtu.be/SN3W6nrMzKc?t=32m40s

You'll have to imagine the smirk behind the hair curtain.

I remember posting at the time this happened that it was a shooting of the foot incident for her.
She really called into question her fog testimony by proclaiming so surely that the ME was wrong in the events of the murder.

She remembers it all and wanted to see the photos of her 'artwork'. :spew:

BBM.. not quite.. I found the one without the hat and SunDawnn found the one with the hat.. the first one I saw last week that I couldn't find again.

Maybe a stray pic or two but that's about it.

I know she's still on the stand but is Wilmott still talking. I'm waiting for JM to cross. Just didn't know if Wilmott had finished on Thursday.

Sorry, yes Willmott is still questioning her.

:)

This is the first picture I saw of MM... KNEW I had seen it but could not find again. TY bunches. This IS the same guy as in the other photo I did find.... minus the toboggan.

Where I live a tobogan is something you ride in the snow. A tougue is a hat you wear on your head in the winter when you go toboganning. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname