long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts on whether that "say cheese" video will come in?

OHHHHHHHHHHH and let's not forget everyone!!!

NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME!!!

ALL TOGETHER NOW "NO JURY WILL EVER CONVICT ME"

:floorlaugh::great::moo:

If Jodi did not intend to kill Travis and it was self defense why did she put his body back into the shower? From the pictures she took it appears her plan was to kill him in the shower but she wasn't successful and all the stab wounds indicate her attempt to stop him from going any further. So she drags him back and puts him back into the shower. Fog or no fog. If she were in such a state of shock she could not remember how would she know it was self defense and not an attempt to kill him in a rage???????

And I highly doubt she was still holding the knife the whole time she was dragging him to and stuffing his body into the shower. Yet she claims she remembers dropping the knife. So wouldn't that also mean that she knew what she was doing when she put him in the shower ? But then she claims she didn't start coming out of the fog until she was in the car.

:banghead: Her. Story. Makes. No. Sense.:banghead: :furious:

I think the theory that she didn't do it alone is borderline absurd. Remember all the dusting for fingerprints that was done? You can see it in the pics that were taken of the crime scene. It's still there even after all of Travis' belongings were removed. They spent 3 days processing the house and no other evidence, from any other person, other JA turned up. Like has been said before, Jodi is an evil person and only looks out for herself. If anyone (even her beloved Matt M) had been there, she would have turned on them in a New York minute and blamed the entire thing on them. There would've been no need for the "ninja" story. I think it's likely someone out there (Matt M or DB) knows more than they've told or ever will tell, but I don't think they had any idea what she was going to do until after it had happened. Although, I got a vibe from DB that he suspected she was up to something, but I don't think he ever dreamed it was anything as heinous as it ended up being.

I was rewatching some of Thursday's trial where ALV is talking about JA's dad. I noticed the twin aunt was blinking like crazy, opened her mouth as in, "say what", and rubbing her nose. She even frowned a tad when ALV mentioned dad was jealous and didn't like mom visiting her fams.

Her body language tells me she did not agree with the things ALV was regurgitating from JA.

Those twins are two weirdos.

Considering the seriousness of the proceedings, I think it would be very reasonable for the judge to have only that case until it's over....but...apparently not in Arizona. She does look tired. I realize that it require more judges and more money, but there's no way it could exceed the cost of dragging this trial out for additional weeks and weeks, PLUS tying up these jurors' time and life for months now. It's so hard to find objective people who can pretty much just put their lives on hold for such a long period of time. And if they're sequestered, even harder.
AZ, like most states, has been in a budget crisis since The Great Recession. Bureaucratic administrators can be very "penny-wise but pound-foolish," as my grandma would say. This case was filed in 2008 and has been draining the coffers for 5 years with some of the most absurd motions and hearings imaginable. The cost and scheduling of the actual trial was probably not the State's greatest concern.

Sad for us here in AZ. Maybe we can get another 1 percent "temporary" sales tax add-on to pay for this. :p

just jumping off your post
bbm~
this message in itself proves mm is an accomplice to some degree. Whether it be before, during, or after the murder..... Just sayin

I agree. MM knows something and I really want to know what the deal is with him.

Haha! Yes.

I've asked many times before on here, but what was MM's alibi on Jun 3/4?

bbm~
this message in itself proves mm is an accomplice to some degree. Whether it be before, during, or after the murder..... Just sayin

Any thoughts on whether that "say cheese" video will come in?

:confused: I thought it did in cross when Juan was talking about JAs explanation of her mugshot or suicide :facepalm:

OT James Holmes has just been denied his request to confess and not have a death penalty. The prosecution did not accept and they're going for death.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Haha! Yes.

I've asked many times before on here, but what was MM's alibi on Jun 3/4?

I don't know the answer to that question but I find it strange that on Jodi's killing mission she had to stop to see MM. Everyone on her mission served a purpose....DB (gas cans), Ryan (alibi) so what reason would she have to go see MM. Something is not right....she needed something from him...

I want to know where the hell MM was at during the robbery in May.

Re-listening to JM cross JA on day 24 about Erinburg (spelling?). He is awesome. I hope the jury remembers this - it totally contradicts the way LaV says JA portrayed the trip to her. JM uses clips from the phone sex tape (during which JA refers to Erinburg nostalgically - not as she would if she truly felt like a prostitute in a negative sense; seems to me she actually gets off on "feeling like a prostitute") and from the 48 hr interview (in which she gushes about TA's generous nature in feeding a homeless person) to thoroughly impeach her.
This trial has gone on so long I fear the jury will have forgotten much of the earlier bogus testimony and all the points JM scored.

bbm~

We don't know who the message was for. People are just assuming is was for MM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juli
Oh my goodness, yes - I agree. Additionally, I would be infuriated that she still continues to lie and shows no remorse. She just keeps on making up new lies in an attempt to make her story more believable. As a juror, I would be outraged that she was attempting to defame the character of the victim in her last ditch effort to save herself. Because of all those things, I would recommend the DP.

All the details that people (including me) are trying to piece together out of curiosity, or to make sense out of nonsense, are interesting but not necessary to know that she premeditated a brutal and ruthless murder. That was evident to me from early on because of the overwhelming evidence of it and I have never wavered on that. I too would take everything she says with more than a grain of salt giving little to no weight to her tidbits of truth that make up her humungous lies. When somebody is a pathological liar, it's hard to know when (if ever) they're telling the truth so I would just go with the evidence too.

Exactly !

I totally agree....having a pathological liar in our family, I can speak from personal experiences. They lie looking you straight in the face. Then when you call them on their lie they become highly indignant and lie more. Sometimes the lies are so good, you catch yourself believing them, if only for a moment. They lie about big things and little things. They lie when they don't even have to lie. You can't believe one word that comes out of their mouth nor the actions that accompany the lies. When I first saw/heard JA, I knew she could be the twin of our relative.

Apparently they were hand picked as the ones both sides would agree to show the jury. I am sure if there were any question about whether or not sex actually occurred, the prosecution would not have agreed.

That being the case, then it seems more likely that a rope was involved, perhaps not in the way Arias described, but it was their last fantasy mentioned on the phone.

Both sides agree that sex occurred. The prosecution has brought up the sex many times with there being no question that it occurred. THe prosecution has also never agreed that there was any rope ever. The existence of the rope is Jodi's attempt to explain why there was a knife nearby. JM questioned her about how a rope could have been tied to a bed that had no posts.

It's only people here that question whether or not there was any sex that day only because of the angry email from Travis and their personal aversion to believing he had sex with her after that despite the evidence after that email that they had made up and he was still interested in having sex. The sex happened. Both sides agree that it happened, and that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value