long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was debunked weeks ago.
At In and Out Burger when your order is taken you are given a receipt and when they call you to pick up the order there is a second receipt, but it is one transaction.

Mesa PD already got who done this. All the prosecutor needs to do now is prove premeditation.

If that's so then I apologize. I saw 4 receipts with (what I thought was) different amounts and different times.

I want to locate them. Thanks in advance.

I was really surprised as actually I never knew that the judge was doing other trials.
I think myself (but what do I know) that a DP judge should only do that trial and get the damn thing overwith already.
Sometimes she just looks exhausted to me.

Considering the seriousness of the proceedings, I think it would be very reasonable for the judge to have only that case until it's over....but...apparently not in Arizona. She does look tired. I realize that it require more judges and more money, but there's no way it could exceed the cost of dragging this trial out for additional weeks and weeks, PLUS tying up these jurors' time and life for months now. It's so hard to find objective people who can pretty much just put their lives on hold for such a long period of time. And if they're sequestered, even harder.

These sites request donations they say go to the families, and into JAs canteen allowance. No wonder she isn't eating..

They also market her paintings, si I have to wonder if they are connected to, or run by her family. If so, could be why thr twins are so happy..defense is good pr for the ratings and cash..

You did see the post where it showed that the people who own the site are from Pakistan right?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

She also didn't know if maybe she was spotted on surveillance so if she pulled in with someone and things went wrong, why not call the police? By her NOT calling police showed premeditation.

Now....if there were intruders, they probably 'broke in' (hence the window screen found on the ground) taking the onus off of Jodi. But once again, the fact that she did NOT call police, speaks for itself.

She just didn't think she'd get caught with or without the intruders.

I think the camera was a complete oversight/accident. It got thrown into the washer in their (her) haste to get out of there before roomie came home. No one thinks that, by submerging a camera, it gets obliterated. If that was her thinking, why not just toss it in the shower (or place it around Travis' neck) and leave the water running? It makes no cohesive sense.

Besides, why even take the chance? Why not just take it with you? It weighs 8 ounces. Hardly an imposition considering you just killed someone.

I'm tellin' ya....we do not have the whole story. I don't even think we have half the story. After all, a half truth is still a whole lie.

I wish I could agree with you on your conspiracy theory. :seeya:

Unfortunately, we will never have the whole story - only what the concrete evidence shows, and so far it shows nothing at all to indicate there was anyone else in that home at the time of the murder, except the killer and the victim.

All this stuff about MM is speculation at this point.

(Speaking of evidence, the screen you refer to was documented in a crime scene photograph, taken at the grandparents' home as part of the stolen 25 cal. gun investigation). :facepalm:

I need some help figuring out that magazine message. The last sentence was something like "btw, your interview was great". Interview with who? Did he give an interview on 48 hrs, or one of the media outlets she used? Was it an interview with her attorneys? If it was the latter, her attorneys would ALREADY KNOW he gave a different story, or fu**ed up the story (using her words). "Unleash the sleuther's" because this has been driving me crazy. Anyone know, or have an idea??

I would have to think Jodi was talking about her interview with 48 Hours. She would only refer to HER interview as "great". LOL

BBM~ MM was involved before and after not during the murder itself.

Jodi did this for revenge. :moo:

I don't think MM is an upstanding fellow and I DO think he knows a great deal about TA's murder, probably before AND after, but it's a big old leap to put him at the scene with a weapon in his hand. I've always thought it takes a special kind of person to commit a cold-blooded, sadistic murder like this one. It takes someone like JA.

I know MM would lie for her. I know he probably forged those pedophile letters for her. But physically help her kill someone? That's a stretch for me...

This murder was PERSONAL. I don't believe JA wanted anyone else involved in the commission. Part of her mindset was selfish. She wanted to be the last and only person on TA's mind before he died. :twocents:

For the longest time many here were wondering why there were 3 receipts for gas. Some considered that she was traveling with someone. Until we learned about the gas cans! premeditation all the way! She was trying to confuse us and have documentation for possibly other people traveling with her perhaps. All along and adding to that the multiple food. and later we find that it is the same receipt just the pick up slip. although other post have said they are for different amounts. So it goes back to the multiple gas again. nearly leading in her premeditation a cover up of 2 people? Which doesn't make sense anyway!

I wanted to bump this post because instead of working with speculation (like we all are as far as Jodi having help or not) those of you who believe she absolutely, without a doubt, did this by herself then...PLEASE explain to me why she bought two meals, twice???

I will try to locate the 4 receipts but she clearly buys a hamburger and soda at In-N-Out Burgers.....and 5 minutes later, she buys another meal. Why????
She did this TWICE on her way home. There are 4 receipts (cc charges) to prove it.

If you watch the interrogation tapes, one of the last ones shows Jodi eating a sandwich. She picks at it like a bird. True, she was probably an emotional mess (but, not really) but it doesn't appear this 5'6" 125 lb woman has a voracious appetite. Especially after murdering someone. So why is it she purchased double meals if...............she was all alone?

I think Juan doesn't want to go there because it's all speculation but that doesn't mean it disappears. It only adds to the fact that we absolutely don't have all the facts!!

IIRC. those In-and-Out receipts were for french fries and bottled water X2. I find it odd two people would eat that for dinner. Espcially if it was a guy. FF and water aren't going to cut it.

Totally weird, that she bought those items twice, and while I don't have an explanation it doesn't sound like meals for two people

I don't get the defense strategy given the 12 men and 6 women jurors. The defense apparently wanted a majority of men, but why? Makes no sense to me.

Perhaps they think, she can charm the males. All the talk about sex, you know might attract them, since she supposedly have all that sex appeal. I heard that 50 shades of grey is so popular and she seems to relish all her sexy stories as well.

Well the thing for me is, she did this 'separate purchasing' with the gasoline too. I mean, who does that and..for what reason?

In Jodi's case, she was trying not to leave a tangible paper trace. Not sure why she didn't think her bank wouldn't have the hard copies but that can perhaps go to show, she's not as clever as people think (and that she ran out of cash)

If the purchasing of food, twice, happened once, then...okay. She got hungry AND thirsty five minutes later, but to have this occur twice well, red flags can't help but be waved.

I just can't see how a lone female did all this by herself. How could she have been THAT brazen to kill Travis moments before his roommates are usually expected home?

And to those who say she used a knife in order to cut down on the noise?....really? Didn't she think Travis would scream? Or her? How could she possibly be so sure this was going to be a silent murder??

By her own testimony, they had sex and modified the level of noise they could make based on who was home. She also said the walls were very thin. She also said, the one roommate, Enrique?....shared a wall with Travis.

The absolute moxie and brazenness is unfathomable. If this was done at 3AM when everyone was asleep then.....yeah, I can buy it. But this happened at 5:30PM and the roommate usually came home between 6-6:30PM.

And once again, if there were 'intruders' there with weapons drawn then should someone come home, that is what they would've seen. So that too is why the intruder theory makes sense.

Jodi couldn't have been that certain that the roommates didn't bring home other people either. It's just so insane that my brain hurts!

Please remember that the reason she's on trial is because she admits to killing him. Everyone is in agreement on this and everyone agrees she did it alone. Why complicate things with conspiracies?

ETA: by everyone I mean the defense and prosecution.

It's an alternate reality. ;) :rocker:

This whole case has snippets of truth twisted into lies.

I'm tellin' ya....we do not have the whole story. I don't even think we have half the story. After all, a half truth is still a whole lie.

Obviously, I can only 'speculate', but my personal opinion is she wants the distinction of killing Travis for herself; she doesn't like sharing the spotlight. Stabbing Travis was extremely personal, and having fognesia allows her to keep the details for herself, this is her trophy.

Creating stories and/or using other people for her benefit, has been her way her whole life. She is a sociopath, playing with people's minds is what she does.

The defense wants us to try and 'understand' why she did this, and see her as a victim, most of us can't fathom pure evil, so we want to find the WHY... The state needs to remind the jury her mind is not human.

Accomplice, gun, knife, camera, journals, texts, many of this is nothing but brilliant distractions; she murdered him in cold blood....she didn't even cover up the man she loved, but left him in a cold, wet shower.... SICK
Yes, but how does that make you f e e l ?

Any thoughts on whether that "say cheese" video will come in?

I thought they already showed the excerpt from the interview in court where she explains why she smiled and says the "say cheese" line. I must have been mistaken.

May I ask, are you attending this week at all?

If that's so then I apologize. I saw 4 receipts with (what I thought was) different amounts and different times.

I want to locate them. Thanks in advance.

States Exhibit #237.014, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:38am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC

States Exhibit #237.015, In N Out Sparks NV, 6/6/08, 10:43am, Food CHB 1.95 W FF 1.19 $3.37, MC 2015

Jodi ate alone, Jodi killed alone.

Travis had a conversation with his roommate at 11:30am. Claimed he had a hard time sleeping the night before. It appears he was getting ready to clean the floor because the cleaner was left out and furniture was piled up in the living room. He was very good about putting things back into place. So it could be Jodi did not arrive when she said she did but later. More towards 1pm. That would explain the pictures taken around that timeframe.

Also the roommate came back with his girlfriend around 3pm and stayed until around 4pm. We know Jodi was in his room at the time because they did not see her. It is possible Jodi was not sure what time Travis' roommate left and Travis may have checked to see if they were gone so Jodi could leave (she was dressed by 5:30pm). When he said he needed to take a shower she probably got dressed and said she was leaving so she could catch him unaware. I think she would have been out of there a lot soon had the roommate not come back. jmo

I had previously heard some variation of of this but wow, thanks for these details! I wonder if anyone knows if the roommate that came home recalled seeing her car (the rental) in the driveway because I never believed she parked in his driveway.

Sorry for the double posting! My phone sometimes does a double posting when I edit and fix for a correction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member