long weekend break: discuss the latest here #114

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOT A SEAL!!

It seems two new lawyers are in here now, perhaps one more case is up before we get to #JodiArias.

The photos on the bed on June 4th, 2008 of Travis - there is clearly a bottle of KY next to him on the bed.

I know a very large group of people that use KY jelly as a hair style product! This is true.

Why why WHY do they do that??? I don't understand the reasoning! Do they think it makes them look like a 'team'?? Like they're full-on JA supporters?? I just don't get it as it's laughable and makes them look childish, imo.
More like they think they are in a wedding party. {gag}

I didn't mean that in a derogatory manner. I meant that they are not thinking it out. Because if they did they would see she 'couldn't throw anyone under the bus'.

So because you did say that, I'm assuming you are not seeing the larger picture. That's all.

Hey, I missed it too until recently.

So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple.

It's really very simple to skip over posts, if you don't agree with them. I skip a lot on these threads. :D Offending anyone, is the last thing I want to do. :)

I didn't mean that in a derogatory manner. I meant that they are not thinking it out. Because if they did they would see she 'couldn't throw anyone under the bus'.

So because you did say that, I'm assuming you are not seeing the larger picture. That's all.

Hey, I missed it too until recently.

So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple.

It's quite simple - she could have made a deal from the get go or at any time during this trial to get a lighter sentance in exchange for telling all she knows. We know she would be happy with 2 degree as she already tried to plea for that.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Travis' family is here, seated in the front row. The youngest sister chats with Flores and Juan as we wait for other cases. #JodiArias

and jury instructions as to how to evaluate the evidence and what the elements of the charges are etc. "Crime of passion" can mean different things to different people and the perp can be "passionate" during the murder even if it was premeditated. People may conflate passion and rage too as they are both extremes. Displaying an extreme emotion during the crime has nothing to do with whether you planned it or not.

Jury instructions would make it clear that the important aspect of "crime of passion", manslaughter, is that it is sudden, unplanned and unexpected and the sudden quarrel or "heat of passion" resulted from adequate provocation by the victim (conduct that would cause a person to lose self control) and there was no "cooling off" period. There's a difference in answering based upon general word understanding and deciding using a legal definition so these polls aren't really meaningful at that level.

Snipped by me.

JM hasn't done his rebuttal yet. I bet from his part he feels like he's only done 1/2 a job so far. The numbers will change after the rebuttal!

"So to recap; Jodi can NOT say anyone else was there without implicating herself. Period. It's really quite simple. "

LOL! WHO, at this point, would believe anything that came out of psycho-Jodi's moth anyway?

Don't assume anything. I see the larger picture and, IMO, Miss Arias would throw anyone under the bus, at any time, regardless of the circumstances. She did it alone, there's no evidence to suggest otherwise. Furthermore, the investigators, Juan, etc. know a heck of a lot more about this case than any of us do and if they had any inkling that someone had helped her, I have no doubt they would be dragged into court right along with her. :twocents:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
It seems two new lawyers are in here now, perhaps one more case is up before we get to #JodiArias

Travis' family is here, seated in the front row. The youngest sister chats with Flores and Juan as we wait for other cases. #

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member