weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. And did anyone notice how artfully Juan brought it up to ALV---

" And what is that term you now use in place of victim?...."

He made certain to highlight it for the jury, because she fell for the bait and ran with it, explaining how 'empowering' the term is...:giggle: :giggle:

I missed that. Artful indeed!

when i click on the links nothing happens. Is the code broken or something? where else can I read them?

Those links are working now, but if you can't open them there is no way I know how to copy anything. I would try it now, if you are still online.:seeya:

Along these lines, since the beginning I have been convinced that part of Jodi's master plan in killing Travis was to link them together for eternity. He wouldn't marry her or acknowledge her as his girlfriend, but now no one will ever be able to mention her name or his without including the other. THAT is how sick she is.

Seeing I'm not religious, I have no idea of the significance or meaning but, I found it VERY odd that Jodi broke out in chorus on July 16th after the police interrogation with "Oh holy Night...." only to sing it again in her jailhouse concert! Isn't that a Christmas carol?

I mean, what the......?
Of all songs, she sings that one twice?...and the first time at the most inappropriate time and place? Somethin's up.
I wondered if she DID see this killing as a sacrificial killing.

Starts 1:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtaktP9JRE=1m26s

[video=youtube;JX77sNQkEBk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX77sNQkEBk[/video]

No, no, you are misunderstanding me.

I believe it was premeditated; but ... why did she not kill him the moment she came in to his house?

What led from the shower pics to his demise. Something had to give.

Are you saying, she took photos of him, and all of sudden attacked him?

What this photo shower shoot part of the fantasy? Whoever believes they did not have sex that day, clearly don't get the memory on a memory card is hard coded. Only computer forensics technicians can get that off a chip.

Or did he really tell her off again except no via text, phone or email, but this time face-face?

Either words or actions by Travis was the final rejection for Jodi in moo.

Did he deserve to die, no. Does Jodi- YES. :furious:

Say wha.....? He must've said/did something and coincidentally Jodi just happened to have the gun and knife on hand when she snapped?
That's just the Defense-Team mumbo jumbo.

Travis did nothing to this nut-case except reject her. She meant nothing to him emotionally. It was just a physical relationship that turned psychotic.

Jodi planned this killing since at least May 28 (stolen gun) and methodically ended his life and now it's her turn.

Seeing I'm not religious, I have no idea of the significance or meaning but, I found it VERY odd that Jodi broke out in chorus on July 16th after the police interrogation with "Oh holy Night...." only to sing it again in her jailhouse concert! Isn't that a Christmas carol?

I mean, what the......?
Of all songs, she sings that one twice?...and the first time at the most inappropriate time and place? Somethin's up.
I wondered if she DID see this killing as a sacrificial killing.

Starts 1:25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBtaktP9JRE=1m26s

Jodi Arias - Holy Night - YouTube

It's probably just a song she learned for her junior high Christmas pageant or something.

Along these lines, since the beginning I have been convinced that part of Jodi's master plan in killing Travis was to link them together for eternity. He wouldn't marry her or acknowledge her as his girlfriend, but now no one will ever be able to mention her name or his without including the other. THAT is how sick she is.

That gave me chills....... I Think your right.......Extremely Sick!

Say wha.....? He must've said/did something and coincidentally Jodi just happened to have the gun and knife on hand when she snapped?

Travis did nothing to this nut-case except reject her. She meant nothing to him emotionally. It was just a physical relationship that turned psychotic.

Jodi planned this killing since at least May 28 (stolen gun) and methodically ended his life and now it's her turn.

" Originally Posted by ElleElle View Post
Agreed. He did not invite her. She invited herself as many have said she does.

She showed up, Travis was Mr. Nice Guy, let her in, didn't plan on having sex with Jodi (just went that way).

He must've said or did something that made her snap that very moment in the bathroom.

Too bad pictures don't have words.
_______

Wow - I'm with you on this, SunDawnn - I can't believe Elle-Elle sides with JA in the belief that JA "snapped" because Travis did something to provoke her to kill him in the moment. It is a fact that pictures in this case, have words. JA absolutely planned this murder IMO.

Did ALV testify she doesn't use a computer?

BBM~ Again, i'm certainly not siding with Jodi. :floorlaugh:

Answer this, why was he not brutally killed in his bed? bedroom? closet? doorway?

For every cause there is an effect, and something triggered the struggle in the bathroom was all I was saying.

Wow - I'm with you on this, SunDawnn - I can't believe Elle-Elle sides with JA in the belief that JA "snapped" because Travis did something to provoke her to kill him in the moment. It is a fact that pictures in this case, have words. JA absolutely planned this murder IMO.

posted by boodles

Originally Posted by Boodles
JM: Ma'am, it is 6:00, isn't it?

ALV: I can't answer that question. There are two hands on the clock, and they move. They are moving now, even though it's imperceptible. So I cannot say yes, it's not a yes or no answer.

JM: ma'am, is the time now 6:40? Yes or no.

ALV: the big hand is on the 40 and the little hand is between the 6 and the 7, closer to the 7, so it's 6:40.

snipped for space, but my response is to the whole post.

:floorlaugh: rofl! I love it!

She said she doesn't have email but I don't think she used the word "computer" specifically.

She tweets.

(I just read a tweet of hers and it isn't on a twitter page with her name :what:)

What's driving me batty this weekend is what is going on with ALV. Her testimony supposedly was over. Jury questions were done. Follow up was done by both sides.
BUT! The Judge said she has to be there on Tuesday to continue her 'testimony'.
What is this all about? She isn't being recalled on her role as DT DV expert, right? So far nothing appears on the docket about other motions being entered or filed.... any wise sleuthers have a good idea of what's coming up with ALV? I can't wait for Tuesday....and I have to work that day too....darn it, oh crap, gosh, even :)

Did not the jury add additional questions, or were those already reviewed?

Do we know what the prosecution's witness list is for rebuttal? I haven't heard , just asking. TIA

My guesses:

Brewer - perhaps she returned three gas cans...
Matt McCartney - she said that he would never betray her, JM harped on it for a while when she was testifying. What could he betray her on?

Jodi did not do a very good job of cleaning up the crime scene to remove all traces of her presence - perhaps that wasn't the goal. What if she was removing traces of another person being there? Why would she remove all of the floor mats from the car and not just the drivers side? I'm curious about her little sister.

Speaking of ALV, since I had all this time on my hands <modsnip>, I watched a video from the day Gus Searcy testified (which was before I was following the trial), and at one point Juan is asking him about speaking at a PPL convention and Gus says, "I wasn't the main speaker, I was a breakout speaker.

<modsnip>

I know how everyone feels when they add to their post "sorry if this has been posted or discussed' LOL
I wish I could create a Cliffs Notes that have to be read by all of us before we allowed entrance to any of the threads and then post. It would save me tons of time.
You know, something simple, for all of us, like:

This Is The Deal

JM is great.
DT is so so.
JA looks better without bangs.
Auntie has not been at the trial for three weeks as of today (update daily)
Dr. Horn is hot and is professional.
DT experts are not.
Bobby Juarez is alive and well and lucky.
JA is not as short as she appears on TV.
Her hands are as big as they appear on TV.
Yes, all of our dogs now think their names are "May we approach!" and they should get a bone for coming to you so quickly. 500 times every day.
Sitting on your hands is recommended.
Especially if you're out of duct tape.
DonB is a female friend of JA.
DB is a former BF of JA and lucky.
Artwork is not all it's cracked up to be.
Blackout sunglasses are required for viewing certain exhibits.
Eye doctor appointments are not the responsibility of the site if you ignore the above admonition.
Urban dictionaries are not your friend. Ever.

That's it for today :)

My favorite post ever. roflmao. :floorlaugh:

BBM~ Again, i'm certainly not siding with Jodi. :floorlaugh:

Answer this, why was he not brutally killed in his bed? bedroom? closet? doorway?

For every cause there is an effect, and something triggered the struggle in the bathroom was all I was saying.

If she "snapped" it couldn't be pre-meditated. :seeya:

She likely wanted him to get in a vulnerable position before she began stabbing him. Like get him to relax after she showed up uninvited/unannounced, sweet talk him etc. She wanted to kill him in the shower, 3 walls around him and no way to escape.

She tweets.

(I just read a tweet of hers and it isn't on a twitter page with her name :what:)

Is that confirmed as her account? I figured it was a goof.

Yes, I cannot think past the fact that JA had a gun with her, even though my brain wants to think that she killed him in a fit of rage! :banghead:

I find it hard to believe that ALV is tweeting, but doesn't use email.

She tweeted on April 12th: "Staying positive".

You can't tell me she isn't reading about this case online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shhhhtheresrabbits