weekend discussion: discuss the trial here #140

Status
Not open for further replies.
bbm.

Personally, I don't think so. I think it is probably one of the few songs she actually knows by heart and can sing all the way through. She probably learned it previously to perform with a church choir or something, so it is her "go to" song when she feels like singing, because she has a limited repertoire and she is sooo in love with herself she thinks she has an exceptional voice. (IMO, she doesn't. Average at best.)

As we all know, Jodi weaves truth in with her lies, and the thing I got seeing her interview with Flores when she sang this..."fall on your knees, hear the angel voices". I may be crazy, but that line resonated hard with me.

It's also used as a tactic/technique in Large Group Awareness Training (LGAT) to manipulate participants into suspending critical thinking skills.

Think CULTS.

Human Potential Movement that spawned est, Lifespring, etc.

Multi-Level-Marketing schemes.

Any religon on the planet... Anything where faith plays a huge part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm thinking Wilmott may want to watch her back. Jodi was touching JWs hair in the courtroom and it's obvious she tries to emulate her fashion wise. JA is very very scary.

Because Jodi's in jail, she and JW have to be coordinating their outfits. I don't think Jodi can be doing this on her own. It's one of the oddest things I've ever seen in a trial. Dress the defendant up like a squeaky clean pillar of the community, a church-going girl next door, sure. But color coordinating your outfits? Weird. I wish somebody would explain it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann