Explosion Boston Marathon #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I ask you a serious, respectful question?

Why is it ok for countless members here to theorize for 2 days that a lone wolf crazy right winger NRA card toting white guy bombed the marathon, but the mere mention that two photographed POI's look like they may be foreign is insane and racist?

My Dad is an NRA member, I don't think this has to be about that.
I do think it's entirely possible it might be a white guy.

I have a problem with these two guys being picked out as suspects... based on reporters words.
The same reporters who have wrongly reported too many things to count.

Just because they "don't look friendly" or "don't look interested" or "look middle eastern."
I would have the same issue if they were zeroing in on people who "looked lesbian" or "looked gothic."
I just want to wait until LE releases the pictures... and quit pointing out suspects.

If LE isn't releasing those pictures maybe they have a REASON?
Like they know they are innocent?
Or they are afraid they will run?
Or fear they will go out in a blaze of glory with a much bigger bomb?

I just want to wait until LE releases the pictures... and quit pointing out suspects.

Nobody in their right mind can look at guy in the blue and say he is a typical pale white american. Bushy eyebrows ftl.

New England has a lot of people who are not "pale white american." It's not like the midwest where so many people are german or scandanavian ancestry. Here we're Greek and Italian and French-Canadian and Armenian and Portuguese and yes, middle eastern and Indian and Arab and black and hispanic and black Irish. Lots of dark genes, lots of bushier eyebrows and bigger noses and squarer jaws. Lots of olive and tan complexions.

Now that we pretty much have these two confirmed, can anyone with more knowledge of wanted lists, previous crimes, etc... take a look a the guy in the blue.. since there is a very clear image of him.. and maybe put him to someone else (a name), or facial recognition software for me? :) These guys are definitely together, and the one in the blue doesn't look "friendly".

Not stereotyping, but they both look of foreign ancestory.
Well, they may be confirmed in your mind, but I personally need to hear it from the FBI or whatever law enforcement agency decides to make it public. I tend to think, and its just my opinion, but I kinda think that some of the reporters are getting their information from Reddit and 4change (or whatever that other one is called). So, I am happy to just wait.

With all these photos flying around you would think these two would have gotten wind of it by now and have come forward to clear themselves.

Are we absolutely sure that back pack isn't in front of him in the second pic? His arms look a little like they are holding something low...Like resting on his feet? Giving the back a break sort of thing?

I've asked this twice,but get no answer. Blue jacket guy clearly still has a strap on his shoulder. White hat guy looks like he is holding his bag in front of him.

I've asked this twice,but get no answer. Blue jacket guy clearly still has a strap on his shoulder. White hat guy looks like he is holding his bag in front of him.

I can't tell. You could be right, but I'm not sure. But that's part of what makes me think it will turn out to be another false alarm.

I thought that it was reported that there were pictures of the bomber on a cell phone which coincided with the timing of the bombs. Are there any photos of either of these guys on cell phones?

The task force is looking at these guys. I guess they have their reasons. They may or may not be involved. Not sure why people here following LE's lead and considering whether they could be involved is somehow prejudiced.

I'm sorry, I'm getting lost in this fast-moving thread... would someone mind giving the link to the photo where it's possible the blue jacket guy and white hat guy may still have their bags with them? Thanks. Sorry for my confusion...

My Dad is an NRA member, I don't think this has to be about that.
I do think it's entirely possible it might be a white guy.

I have a problem with these two guys being picked out as suspects... based on reporters words.
The same reporters who have wrongly reported too many things to count.

Just because they "don't look friendly" or "don't look interested" or "look middle eastern."
I would have the same issue if they were zeroing in on people who "looked lesbian" or "looked gothic."

If LE isn't releasing those pictures maybe they have a REASON?
Like they know they are innocent?
Or they are afraid they will run?
Or fear they will go out in a blaze of glory with a much bigger bomb?

This is my fear if they are prepared to detonate bombs they may be willing to make the ultimate sacrifice and die for whatever their twisted cause is. I hope with all my heart and pray they are caught without incident.

The task force is looking at these guys. I guess they have their reasons. They may or may not be involved. Not sure why people here following LE's lead and considering whether they could be involved is somehow prejudiced.

We haven't seen anything that says LE is looking at these guys.
Simply rumors... reporters saying so... reporters have been wrong repeatedly on this case.

Can I request that everyone stop for a moment and watch this video?

Bruins fans sing national anthem in emotional pregame ceremony

*Video in the middle of the article.*

http://www.wcvb.com/news/sports/Bru...m=facebook&utm_campaign=wcvb+channel+5+boston

Emerging from a moment of silence with a deafening cheer, fans at Wednesday night's Bruins game
paid tribute to the victims of this week's Boston Marathon bombing with a stirring national anthem
and a thunderous chant of "U.S.A!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member