Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #6 *SUSPECT APPREHENDED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the initial encounter with "suspect" #2 the bullets were very real.
They then used flashbangs to force him out.

See downstairs in the thread from last night with Chatter on the live feed. You may change your mind.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Is that the mother who was arrested for shoplifting OVER $1500 from Lord & Taylor last year? Can we consider her credible? In any case, most mothers are not going to want to believe thier own children could do something so heinous as the bombings.
I did read that their mother had been arrested for stealing, but if she stole things from Lord & Taylor that means she was in Boston. I thought she had left the US by then?

:waitasec: I am beginning to wonder if TT might have flunked out of jihad school
for not having what it took to be a suicide bomber so he tried on his own anyway!!!

I admit he had bombs... he killed and maimed innocent people...
But think about about it! He was a pretty boy/metrosexual.

Maybe he was good at "boxing" but that isn't really a prerequisite for
"terrrorist" school is it?
He might have just been a "wannabe".

He did manage to shut an entire city down for a day.
That's a first!

:moo:

I saw a neighbor interviewed today or either MSNBC or Fox. I can't remember which as I was switching back and forth. Anyway, this neighbor said that TT in the last year plus had begun to dress in a style which he called more "native", robes, headpiece, long beard. A month ago, TT shaved his bear, cut his hair and resumed wearing his "regular" clothes. The neighbor thought at the time that he was getting over a "phase" and getting back to his old self.

Sounds as though he might have been preparing at that point so as to not stand out in a crowd. JMO.

Nursie can you ask if we can have a forum please?

I searched and we don't have a cold case thread for Brendan Mess and the other two men killed in 2011 that may or may not be connected to the oldest bomber.

Also, maybe we can branch out with other threads as well? Just curious. TIA

~respectfully snipped for space
"The most intriguing nugget from the big Boston Globe profile of the Tsarnaev Brothers (the brothers suspected of carrying out the Boston Marathon attack) is this one

~~~~~

"Tamerlan, by contrast, had seen his share of troubles.

Gym owner Allan said that Tamerlan had once introduced him to an American, Brendan Mess, whom Tamerlan described as his best friend.

Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved.

Tsarnaev hadn’t been to Allan’s Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts center in years, instead going to another nearby boxing gym.

Until this month.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...ger-sibling/UCYHkiP9nfsjAtMjJPWJJL/story.html

~~~~~
IMO, it is highly curious that the bodies of the best friend of suspect #1 TT along with two other men were discovered on September 12th, 2011. The date is interesting since the three dead bodies were found on Sept. 12th which could very well mean that they were actually murdered sometime before then, perhaps even on the infamous date of terrorism, September 11.

Pure speculation: Perhaps these unsolved murders were not drug-related as the cops seem to think and more in line with someone with radical extremist views having been insulted in some way and lashing out at these men. Perhaps TT was involved in the murders of his "best friend" and two other men in 2011. Perhaps that's why TT suddenly changed gyms after the murders... Again, pure speculation.
Perhaps that is why he left and went to Russia for 7 months and returned in 2012. (leaving his baby and wife)
Perhaps that is why the men he knew said he had changed in the past two years.
I find the triple murder very intriguing.
Throats slit?
Does that sound drug related? I would think they would have been shot if it were drug related.
Guns would make noise. He was a boxer martial arts... quiet kill.
Covered in marijuana? Didn't he stop drinking and "smoking" 2 years ago as well?

Those of us who were not listening to the scanner.... they were not using deadly bullets. They were using non deadly bullets. I have no idea what they are called.... but I did listen to it LIVE? They did not want him dead. It does appear they want him alive. It does not appear that these two guys are affiliated with anthing other than their own selfishness. Like Adam Lanza. I do wish that people could understand that. Please forgive my spelling and grammar. I am using my new nook
~jmo but when he fired live rounds at them they fired live rounds back!
It wasn't until he probably ran out of ammo that he quit shooting and the rubber bullets were brought in.

I heard on HLN he may have been shot 2 more times last night as well,
I think it was when the guy was explaining the FLIR cameras
*note to self... forget the curtains the cameras can basically see in a home at a dsitance of a mile... "HOW nice"

Forward looking infrared - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I saw a neighbor interviewed today or either MSNBC or Fox. I can't remember which as I was switching back and forth. Anyway, this neighbor said that TT in the last year plus had begun to dress in a style which he called more "native", robes, headpiece, long beard. A month ago, TT shaved his bear, cut his hair and resumed wearing his "regular" clothes. The neighbor thought at the time that he was getting over a "phase" and getting back to his old self.

Sounds as though he might have been preparing at that point so as to not stand out in a crowd. JMO.
I saw that. It was on MSNBC.

Nursie can you ask if we can have a forum please?

I searched and we don't have a cold case thread for Brendan Mess and the other two men killed in 2011 that may or may not be connected to the oldest bomber.

Also, maybe we can branch out with other threads as well? Just curious. TIA

I will certainly forward this to admin Kat! ((((()))))

I'm pretty sure I can post this, as it's from Fox News...and maybe someboday already has (catching up after a long day of my DD's First Communion.) But it's an opinion column from a writer that knows the family. Some pretty strange stuff. You'll have to read for yourselves. In my opinion, it seems as though neither of these parents are playing with a "full deck."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/04/20/know-boston-bombers/

So Daddy visited Russia often before he moved back there.
And both parents may have been political activists in the old country.
And she believes that 911 was set up by the Americans, and suggested to ask her sons as they knew all about it?

Not going to say what I think. Prolly would get TO

Can you give an MSM link for this? Scanner stuff isn't allowed.

I do understand that scanner stuff is not allowed. I did not post anthing other than my opinion. I have been here long enough to know. I can only give my account of what I is against TOS.heard. I know the suspect fired shots at LE. Frommy understanding nothing I have s

My nook makes it very hard for me. Srry.

Id.

Is that the mother who was arrested for shoplifting OVER $1500 from Lord & Taylor last year? Can we consider her credible? In any case, most mothers are not going to want to believe thier own children could do something so heinous as the bombings.

Seriously, does she really believe that her kids are going to say "hey mom, we are going to place bombs at the boston marathon today. c ya“?

~respectfully snipped for space

Covered in marijuana? Didn't he stop drinking and "smoking" 2 years ago as well?

And reportedly very unhappy that his younger brother smoked weed regularly.

IMO, it is highly curious that the bodies of the best friend of suspect #1 TT along with two other men were discovered on September 12th, 2011. The date is interesting since the three dead bodies were found on Sept. 12th which could very well mean that they were actually murdered sometime before then, perhaps even on the infamous date of terrorism, September 11.

Pure speculation: Perhaps these unsolved murders were not drug-related as the cops seem to think and more in line with someone with radical extremist views having been insulted in some way and lashing out at these men. Perhaps TT was involved in the murders of his "best friend" and two other men in 2011. Perhaps that's why TT suddenly changed gyms after the murders... Again, pure speculation.

I just googled this crime and read a few articles about it. It seems like the murder was originally thought to have something to do with drugs (marijuana), but that was later questioned, because both drugs and money were found at the scene. The news report says police thought it was targeted and more than one killer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzG9l_vxVJs&feature=plcp
In these comments from 2011 about the other two men, several people question whether it was about drugs and one person wonders if it had anything to do with September 11, writing "Daniel Pearl come to mind?"

http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/cambridge/2011/09/14/did-you-know-eric-weissman-or-rapheal-teken/

Who knows if the best friend story is true, and the date could be nothing more than a creepy coincidence.

But, still.

Hmmm 911 terrorists did the same thing. Shaved their beards, wore normal clothes. Might be something to notice if it happens. Just saying.

Seriously, does she really believe that her kids are going to say "hey mom, we are going to place bombs at the boston marathon today. c ya“?

Maybe not. But I am beginning to wonder if perhaps both parents may have known or suspected.

Their father called them angels. Their uncle said they were losers. And now the brothers Tsarnaev's mother says she is "100 percent sure this is a setup." Zubeidat Tsarnaev, in a phone interview with Russia Today television, claims neither son ever discussed plans for violence with her.

What offspring would ever discuss a plan with violence with their mother??? That's not a very convincing argument.

Of course, he and his brother were in a big shoot-out," said Miller. "But [investigators are] saying that wound to the back of the neck is very possibly a suicide attempt. They say it appears from the wound that he might have stuck a gun in his mouth, and fired and actually just went out the back of his neck without killing him. That's one of the reasons he's unable to communicate, but he can understand what they're saying. And they believe there will be a point where he will be able to talk to him.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57580608/boston-bombing-suspect-in-serious-condition/

Interesting.

If I'm reading that right they released the 2 men and women detained yesterday. then returned today and took the two men away.. Then later a van bearing Consulate plates and more FBI showed up and two women left in the consulate van....

Somebody double check me on that, see If I read it right
Could it have been "ICE"? expired visas?
I heard something about two russian men telling other police or

"other reporters" they were reporters for the Boston Globe there covering the story... They two women opened the door and let them in.

It was so brief but someone called The Globe.
I assumed it was b s but they said they had no ID.
They also said Boston Globe never called back.. They were too busy to haeck it but they got a # to return their call....
Wonder if they called back today maybe???
http://now.msn.com/zubeidat-tsarnaev-boston-suspects-mother-says-sons-were-set-up/

Their father called them angels. Their uncle said they were losers. And now the brothers Tsarnaev's mother says she is "100 percent sure this is a setup." Zubeidat Tsarnaev, in a phone interview with Russia Today television, claims neither son ever discussed plans for violence with her. She says Tamerlan, 26, killed in a shootout with police early Friday morning, "never told me that he would be on the side of jihad" and says that the FBI had been talking with him. Mothers are biased, of course, but she insists: "It's impossible for both of them to do such things"

Yes they were.
I am betting the killer's mom and dad's visa's ran out as well?

How long do they last?
Do you lose your green card when you divorce?:banghead

I just know when my neighbor's visa ran out (whatever) a NICE BIG car rolled up and whisked him away...
We were worried when he didn't return for DAYS!!!
Finally we located him in jail.
He had a hearing of some kind and then that car started showing up EVERYDAY to pick him up.
It dropped him off everynight with a little sack of food...
this went on for months.

He didn't speak english sooo :dunno:
I do know that he got pulled over by police a day or two before for running a stop sign in an apartment complex... *I think that got the ball rolling!!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-suspect-what-next/index.html
"Russia's investigative committee in Dagestan said it will not engage with the Tsarnaev family unless there is "an order from above" to do so, spokesman Rasul Temerbekov told Russian state news agency RIA Novosti on Saturday.

A spokesman for Russian President Vladimir Putin said Saturday that Russia wants to get official information from the United States about the bombing suspects, and he wants there to be contact between investigators in both countries"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592