If you could ask Arias one question what would it be?

Once you decided you wanted him dead, why didn't you poison him or shoot him in his sleep? Was it because you wanted him to suffer OR simply because you were enemies by that point and you knew he wouldn't let you into his house for any reason so you couldn't poison him or sneak up on him in his sleep (due to his dog)?

Did you ever think of anyone else other than your own selfish, self-centered self and also what about Travis's family, did you think about them? Why didn't you seek help?

I am considering she is a sociopath when asking this question and figure she will never answer but here goes:

why did you target travis?
for what reason did you go after him?
once you had him in your sexual clutches and he rejected you why did you keep coming back and not move on to someone else?
why did you premeditate his murder down to the note? What did he do to deserve that? by the way NO ONE DESERVES THAT!
what was your issue with work? could you not find a job and just work and make money? why not go back to school? if you are so smart why not just enroll in college vs waitressing? (big question I have for the alleged einstein)

You cut your fingers a LOT? well maybe you did. I think you are full of carp. I think you cut your finger while stabbing Travis.

Do you regret the "bangs"?

When you dream, are you in jail? Or do you dream of life outside?

Not that I'd believe her answers....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would ask her "Why do you lower your chair all the way down each day?"

Did you target Travis after you saw the PPL video?

Isn't it correct that you saw the bright successful Mr.Alexander as your meal ticket and began your plan to get him?
Did Travis ever say you were "official"?
Why ,why, why couldn't you just move on after the break up instead of making Travis' life he**?
Did you not realize from the beginning that you were never marriage material for Travis? You were too used and worn out and it wasn't from saving yourself for marriage.

How long did you torture him before you murdered him?
Did you really think that your drawings would actually hang next to Monet ,Picasso, or Van Gogh?

Do you seriously think anyone would believe YOU were loaning Travis money? You seemed to not keep a job as a waitress for any length of time?

Did you target Travis after you saw the PPL video?

Isn't it correct that you saw the bright successful Mr.Alexander as your meal ticket and began your plan to get him?
Did Travis ever say you were "official"?
Why ,why, why couldn't you just move on after the break up instead of making Travis' life he**?
Did you not realize from the beginning that you were never marriage material for Travis? You were too used and worn out and it wasn't from saving yourself for marriage.

How long did you torture him before you murdered him?
Did you really think that your drawings would actually hang next to Monet ,Picasso, or Van Gogh?

Do you seriously think anyone would believe YOU were loaning Travis money? You seemed to not keep a job as a waitress for any length of time?

Really great post, thanks!

My question is: You wanted Travis' life, home, $$$$, friends, et.al.

To achieve your goal, why didn't you just get pregnant?

Sorry, I need to ask two.
Can I speak to your parents to get better context?
What happened to you as a child to make you like this?

Really great post, thanks!

My question is: You wanted Travis' life, home, $$$$, friends, et.al.

To achieve your goal, why didn't you just get pregnant?

Bolded by me.
This. So much this. I have the same question.

What songs were you listening to during your road trip to hell? Do you even hear real music?

I saw this posted earlier here, sorry I don't remember who it was but it's funny and bears repeating. Jodi, are you afraid of needles?

Was it worth it???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jlop
Back