Deceased/Not Found TX - Candice Shields, 20, pregnant, Graham, 10 Dec 2011 *J. Thornburg guilty*

What is it with these "men" who think if their sperm swims then that makes a MAN? Guess what dudes,,, all sperm swims. Getting multiple girls pregnant doesn't make you a man ! Sickening and unforgivable. I hope for all of their sake God is much more level headed than me !

Jeremy Thornberg has been in custody for three weeks now. Some two weeks later, Lajuana Long is arrested and also charged. When are either of these two going to lead LE to the location of Candice's body? Is Thornberg hammering out a plea deal?

How painful this must be for those who love Candice
icon9.gif

I hope they're both charged with murder!!! I'm sure their sentence won't be enough to make Candice's mother and grandparents satisfied, but I'm glad at least that they were caught and arrested. If they had one ounce of self-respect they would give up where they put her body.

Looks like the boyfriend just got arrested for it. LE Not saying much else about it though.

What is it with these "men" who think if their sperm swims then that makes a MAN? Guess what dudes,,, all sperm swims. Getting multiple girls pregnant doesn't make you a man ! Sickening and unforgivable. I hope for all of their sake God is much more level headed than me !

I wish I knew too! Where does it get lost in translation? It is very strange. I am not understanding those too that have a problem, they get rid of the person. I have read so many of the cases here and watch documentaries and can not fathom where this thinking comes from? What is wrong with some people? I am trying to understand how JT could kill or help kill a woman carrying his child? How do some people treat others like a piece of trash? It makes me so mad :furious:! I am praying and hoping that JT and LL will just do the right thing and give Candice back so her family can mourn her and give her that final resting place.

I wonder who has Candice's little boy? How sad this all is. I don't think I'll ever I durst and what makes people think murder is the answer.

I wonder who has Candice's little boy? .

I don't think that has ever been mentioned in any of the articles on this case. I seem to recall from checking through FB that he lived with the father of the boys family, but to check I would have to go through Candice's FB page which has pictures of her and JT and declarations of love for him. It's just too sad to look at.

I am so glad that they finally arrested JT. Ever since this case begin, I along with many others believed he was responsible based on his FB page and how he seemed not at all concerned with finding her. He moved on and got another girl pregnant and probably thought he got away with it. Anyways, I am happy he finally got caught.

I am so glad that they finally arrested JT. Ever since this case begin, I along with many others believed he was responsible based on his FB page and how he seemed not at all concerned with finding her. He moved on and got another girl pregnant and probably thought he got away with it. Anyways, I am happy he finally got caught.

How many children just by JT's actions will say ' my daddy's in prison' all of their life? How many of the fatherless children will never know a happy home because of him. Horrible for Candice's family and equally horrible for all of his 'children'. I will pray their *( plural) mothers can find suitable male role models to help raise their children with some dignity and security.

Bring Candice home! I hope LE is able to find her for her family. So sad :(

Saw this on my local news. It's not all that close to Graham, but it's not that far either.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Remains-found-in-Fort-Worth-field-200500131.html

The remains are believed to be of a woman between the ages of 20 and 45. She stands between 5' and 5'5'' with a small frame, a square chin and waist-length brown wavy hair, according to a press release.

So sad. :( Praying for Candice's family, as well as the family of this person.

I just went to the unidentified forum, and they have this case in there with more info. Looks like it's possibly an Asian or Hispanic female. I hope they find her identity so she can be laid to rest and her family given peace.

i remember reading this case when it was first opened back in 2011. i just freshened up on it again and i'm so glad to read about the 2 arrests. i feel so badly for candice! i hope one of the two goes against the other and somehow the truth is revealed... as well as candice's location. i can't wait to see how all of this plays out.

:bump: for Candice . . . justice is coming! :please:

bvuLUzF.jpg

Has anyone heard anything new since JT and LL were indicted for murder?

Apparently JT drove down there that night with intentions of killing her. He drove her to a remote location, shot her in the face. That didn't kill her so he shot her two more times then went to his ex's house to pick up bleach to pour over Candice's body. This article states a little more and that they have been told where the body is. RIP Candice. Such a sad horrible act by JT. I hope he gets what he deserves while he is locked up.

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=270662

At least they have the gun he used and all the evidence they will need to prosecute. I wonder who it was he told "I am going to shoot you in the face, just like I did Candice." Thankfully she reported him and during the domestic violence investigation they confiscated JT's gun.

Apparently JT drove down there that night with intentions of killing her. He drove her to a remote location, shot her in the face. That didn't kill her so he shot her two more times then went to his ex's house to pick up bleach to pour over Candice's body. This article states a little more and that they have been told where the body is. RIP Candice. Such a sad horrible act by JT. I hope he gets what he deserves while he is locked up.

http://texomashomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=270662

:gasp:

This is horrifying. :cry:

Thank you for the link, JBinPHX. :gthanks:

I wonder who it was he told "I am going to shoot you in the face, just like I did Candice."
The girl mentioned in the reproduced Facebook messages on the blog link below (30 May) is the one who reported this to police. Unfortunately she is pregnant with another child of JT's.

http://missingvoices-factreport.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/fact-report-candice-shields.html

LL Attorney meanwhile claims she is innocent.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51823741/...nsists-she-had-no-involvement-shields-murder/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horizon54
Back