MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
to my fellow baby mamas and soon to be baby mamas... best of luck to you through your pregnancies & trying to get there!

:dance:

:hot: let the hotflashes begin!

:grouphug: :baby:

hugs to you kaliste, toniemma, katie267, jenstar & everyone else in our mommy posse! hahaha

ok, back to you Jessica. where are you??

Ann Marie LaFlamme‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm1m
CONFIRMED: Rumors of a body found in Muskegon are FALSE. #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17

Okay then... glad I didn't know about those rumors and glad they are FALSE.

This is one of the most poorly-written articles I've ever read! While the first sentence is as stated above, it goes on to say:

So... I'm reading that as he wasn't technically released, as he's riding in a police car and the police are transporting him to some unknown location to further question him.

What does that mean? :banghead:
I know. It all gets really confusing. I'm sticking to Fox17 as they seem to be the most reliable source. O/T your owl avatar pic cracks me up. lol

And further down...

"WZZM 13's Phil Dawson reports the man, who is a registered sex offender, left the police station with investigators around 8 p.m. He was transported in an unmarked police vehicle without handcuffs.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw says the man was being questioned further "off site." He was not named as a suspect."

Didn't one of the RSO's have a brother who was also an RSO?

Maybe this guy, the one they are questioning, has an alibi for where he was last Friday btw 10:45 pm and 11:15 pm but he can't say for sure where the van he was pulled over in was at that time.

Wondergirl.

That is a beautiful picture of Jessica, it is terrifying to see it grouped with the other missing women.

jmo

With them blown up, it looks even more like a park or school to me. Thanks jenstar...my thanks button is gone for some reason.

Thank you! I am also wondering which picture was photoshopped...and is there a real sketch? Which one is it?

It was a picture going around on Facebook that had the sketch and pics of the gas station owner for comparison. Apparently the sketch was photoshopped to include facial hair/stubble to resemble the owner. You may be able to still read about it on Facebook but I think they were trying to have everyone delete the picture.

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

Person connected to tip taken in for questioning

"...officers received tips Wednesday about a man who drives a silver van. At about 6 p.m., the man was pulled over and taken in for questioning.

"It is what we have been doing since Saturday," Norton Shores Police Chief Dan Shaw told 24 Hour News 8.

The man was taken to a second location and his minivan was impounded, but Shaw said he was not arrested.

He said several people have been similarly questioned over the course of four days, and the Wednesday interview was not significantly different than other interviews that did not result in an arrest.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/local/muskegon_county/police-continue-questioning-in-jessica-heeringa-abduction

Suspect sketch

attachment.php

Bumping the REAL sketch.

This is one of the most poorly-written articles I've ever read! While the first sentence is as stated above, it goes on to say:

So... I'm reading that as he wasn't technically released, as he's riding in a police car and the police are transporting him to some unknown location to further question him.

The article was updated and the first statement about him being released added in after the initial article was published.

Ann Marie LaFlamme ‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm 6m
CONFIRMED: Rumors of a body found in Muskegon are FALSE. #JessicaHeeringa @FOX17

Wondergirl.

That is a beautiful picture of Jessica, it is terrifying to see it grouped with the other missing women.

jmo

I know. :(

I'm sorry, but, the similarities are there, the geography and even the timeline, so, I had to post it. :(

Sorry.

It means the person who writes the article isn't always the same person who writes the headline. I'd give more weight to the text of the article than a headline that is meant to simply grab our attention.

Ann Marie LaFlamme‏@AnnMarieLaFlamm1m

Okay then... glad I didn't know about those rumors and glad they are FALSE.

Didn't hear that rumor thankfully! Yikes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member