MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
<Mod Snip>

I keep going back to the person who was by the guitar store watching the van parked in back. I just don't understand if they found this so suspect why they would not have at least called the store and asked if everything was okay. This just keeps bugging me. I have a family member that works fast food, they manage the store in fact. We have been known to watch to see what is going on at work when he is not there, sitting in a parking lot.

I think people who frequent WS and people who work or know those who work in stores and restaurants are FAR more likely to pay attention to odd things and even follow them up.

I've had a few times in my life where I have been at a gas station and one of the other patrons seemed hinky and I've actually left and CAME RIGHT BACK to make sure everything was okay. I do that because I've worked at a gas station before at night and I think I'm way more in tune with hinkiness than the average person would be.

Dude's gonna have a hard time leading them anywhere without any wheels. They kept his van.

I know. But if they find and confirm anything the'll drag his butt back in. Also, if she was being held somewhere, I'd think it'd be close to the house or in it. So maybe she won't go "without" food/water etc. if she's held captive still.

WideOpen said:
Was this person a man with the initials SW?

Yes...Did you find anything on him??? I found his fb but it was locked down pretty tight...

This man has been mentioned so many times on the Find Jessica Heeringa FB that they have repeatedly asked people to stop posting about him and sending in tips. It was reported on there that he's been cleared by police. His niece even made a comment asking people to please focus their attentions elsewhere as he was questioned and eliminated already.

I can't find the recent post about a POI mentioned yesterday under an article but searched the name yesterday. Yes initials SW. Couldn't find on RSO registry though and couldn't find photo

I know. But if they find and confirm anything the'll drag his butt back in. Also, if she was being held somewhere, I'd think it'd be close to the house or in it. So maybe she won't go "without" food/water etc. if she's held captive still.

Yeah, who knows what they are thinking.

As I suggested up thread, it's possible this guy can account for his whereabouts last Fri btw 10:45 to 11:15 pm, but he can't say for sure where this particular van was at that time, i.e., it's a shared vehicle and others have access to the keys and he did not have the van at that time.

And if he's the RSO with a brother who's also an RSO...

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one shortly...

The latest article said Getty & Hume.

Hmm. Well if you take Grand Haven Rd and merge left onto Seaway Drive, you come to Getty Street before anything else. If anyone is looking at Google maps, it would be to the right almost immediately after you merge onto Seaway.

This is the first I've heard of ANY names released and cleared. So thanks for the info. :) When I got here this morning (US) there were 8 pages I'd missed in the first thread so I had to play catch-up. So two down two to go? (Since I'd heard there were 4 RSOs they were going it check in on) Unless they've been sending people out all day and questioning them. They're not going to publish all the names of the innocent people ruled out.

I see what you mean. It's tough... I think most folks have equally good motives but come from such different perspectives. I feel the full spectrum myself, hopeful and desperate at the same time. Emotions are raw and there are bound to be clashes, IMO people need to remember the bottom line is this is a missing loved one, a daughter, a mother, a sister... she's not a "case" or a "story" so it is going to be very emotional.

anyone online thats good with doing the maps? it would be nice to see a map with all of these points on it:

1. gas station she was abducted from
2. location of first video
3. location of second video
4. spot where this individual was pulled over

...it would also be kind of cool to have markers for where RSOs live so we can see where they are in relation to all of the other map points.

i REALLY need to learn to make a map. i'm learning to have quite a "thing" for them!

I have a few minutes ... might be able to add the locations to the other map ... does anyone have the addresses of points 3 and 4?

This is the first I've heard of ANY names released and cleared. So thanks for the info. :)

Let me just add that I don't know that this SW was officially named and cleared, but whoever is maintaining the FB page has asked for people to move on from him, as well as the station owner, because they were questioned and eliminated.

If this constitutes a rumor, then I can edit, but I don't think the FB maintainer would be asking for this if they didn't have knowledge of the information's veracity.

400642_10151568150794568_1104810189_n.jpg

Just so I understand-they kept his vehicle-and he left the building in a police car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms