MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 more hours of questioning is odd. How could they know? He could confess 2 minutes in.

And what the heck could they be asking?

basically, where were you that night btw 10:45 and 11:15 pm? can anyone verify?

If not, then you have more questions to ask. But a specific amount of time? Maybe that's in the police manual for interrogations. Keep the perp on the hot seat at least x number of hours. So they ask the same questions over and over? weird.

Could someone link to the article again, saying HE HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED.
TYIA

Wait he hasn't been released? I'm getting confused. Going to go check the latest on the news sites.

While we wait for news.........

Wouldn't you hide your van if you knew police were looking for it? Or is a gray minivan the most common vehicle in Western MI and the perp knows this and drives it without concern?

Are there storage facilities that he could be hiding the car and her? Are there cameras at storage facilities that might capture van pulling in to a storage space?

I would stake out cops at these places for a while.

In typical non family abductions does the perp typically live in the community, nearby, or far away?

I'm starting to think the person doesn't live nearby.

You know how you buy a new car and suddenly realize there are about a million of those cars in your area? That's how I feel about the silver vans. Never realized just how many people drove them until I started looking for the one in question.

If they need to throw together a live lineup quickly, between the multiple RSO's who resemble the sketch and the owner, they should have enough to fill out a lineup.

The image is altered to make the composite sketch look like the owner of the Exxon gas station where Heeringa was allegedly abducted Friday night.

Wait, now the first sentence was updated to read:

Police questioned and released a man in connection with the alleged abduction of Jessica Heeringa.

I hope this is okay to post. Half of these girls were abducted in April. :(

missing-girls-map.jpg

images

images

images

Kidnapped Jessica Heeringa, kidnapped Holly Bobo, missing Kelli Bordeaux.

http://pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2...nsolved-kidnapped-petite-blonde-female-cases/

Police questioned and released a man in connection with the alleged abduction of Jessica Heeringa.

Yes, I posted it earlier, and then people here started saying it was wrong/misleading. I don't know why.

Am I missing something? I never read that the person being questioned is an RSO...link? Please?

You know how you buy a new car and suddenly realize there are about a million of those cars in your area? That's how I feel about the silver vans. Never realized just how many people drove them until I started looking for the one in question.

Yeah, which has me considering 2 other possilities.

All the locals have noted how easy it is to get on and off of 31 right there by the Exxon (possibly without any camera noticing?).

Is it possible that the actual abductor simply rolled off 31, grabbed Jessica and got right back on the freeway?

And that if they did just jump off and right back on 31, they may or may not have had a silver van.

And maybe the eyewitnesses saw a frustrated potential gas buyer.
Or the van the witnesses saw is not the same one in the security cams footage

It looks like the van was pulled over by a school or playground to me. I wish I had better pictures.

<Mod Snip>
I think LLL fb was taken down due to it being reported by many, I never got to see it, would have been a useful tool for sleuthing if it does turn out he ends up a POI. I cannot find his brother, so if anyone could PM me with that info I would appreciate it.

I also have reservations about the sketch, I am sorry to say this...but if your not really suspect of someone, its dark, eleven p.m. and you pass a minivan even driving slowly, how are you to get a sketch with fine details even with how far apart a persons eyes are??? This just perplexes me. I think either there is more too it, as in another witness that is not being disclosed or I don't think they have much.

I keep going back to the person who was by the guitar store watching the van parked in back. I just don't understand if they found this so suspect why they would not have at least called the store and asked if everything was okay. This just keeps bugging me. I have a family member that works fast food, they manage the store in fact. We have been known to watch to see what is going on at work when he is not there, sitting in a parking lot. One time we saw someone out by the dumpster and it was at night. We actually went and put our high beams on them, just to be sure they checked out and were not waiting for the nighttime employee. I just find it odd that they would suspect something and then leave... Something there is OFF to me.IMHO

Sex offender questioned, released in Jessica Heeringa case

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255029/2/Man-questioned-in-Jessica-Heeringa-case

This is one of the most poorly-written articles I've ever read! While the first sentence is as stated above, it goes on to say:

WZZM 13's Phil Dawson reports the man, who is a registered sex offender, left the police station with investigators around 8 p.m. He was transported in an unmarked police vehicle without handcuffs.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw says the man was being questioned further "off site." He was not named as a suspect.

So... I'm reading that as he wasn't technically released, as he's riding in a police car and the police are transporting him to some unknown location to further question him.

What does that mean? :banghead:

Sex offender questioned, released in Jessica Heeringa case

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/255029/2/Man-questioned-in-Jessica-Heeringa-case

And further down...

"WZZM 13's Phil Dawson reports the man, who is a registered sex offender, left the police station with investigators around 8 p.m. He was transported in an unmarked police vehicle without handcuffs.

Norton Shores Police Chief Daniel Shaw says the man was being questioned further "off site." He was not named as a suspect."

If they asked to keep his van to check it out, maybe the popo gave dude a lift home.

Tho I'd think you'd keep him detained until you did at least a once over on the van.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hongwuzhiye59