Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

Thank God everyone is doing well. I am sure she will be very sore by tomorrow, but SO thankful there are no serious injuries!
:please:

I hope this is not going to be another Casey Anthony verdict. UGH

While waiting..met a friend at the local Mexican food place ..we were getting ready to leave

and I mentioned that I needed to ck on the trial. The couple sitting across the aisle from us

perked up and asked me if I thought she was guilty...YES!
We started chatting and they have been watchers too and were familiar with websleuths and our KCL!
The guy told me he was an insurance adjuster and been through a lot of cases and he felt so bad for Travis !
We all agreed she should never see the light of day and they too were nervous because of the CA trial..guess we all have a little PTSD from that trial!.
.anyways we were all wearing blue for Travis!!
Justice is here soon!!

Woah. So the defendant has to sit in a holding cell while waiting on a verdict?

I'm suddenly feeling a bit more patient with this jury :evilsmile:

LOL yep I feel as though I could wait a few days for the verdict :) But no more than a few.

OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

Sending your daughter and you many prayers!! How scary that must be! ((((hugs))))

Listening to the song 'Evil' by Stevie Wonder...touching song.

He needs his own reality show. lol. :blushing:

OMG.. I am at work, in my office, :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: at your signature collage. You have no idea how badly I needed that!
:seeya:

I hope this is not going to be another Casey Anthony verdict. UGH

Hey, Willen! :seeya: (not a see ya, a hello!) Taking deep breaths over here. Was musing a bit ago about this jury talking, saying "OK, now we CANNOT let this be another Casey Anthony verdict. We are going over ALL of the evidence, be thorough, and render a Just verdict."

Do they eat outside the jury room? Because at this point, I can't imagine them going anywhere without hearing someone talk about this trial or the verdict. How can they possibly get away from outside influences unless they are in a bubble? And the DT prolly has a detective on each one of them just hoping for a catch so they can shout mistrial.

The jury's lunch was probably brought in, and they will eat in the jury room.

I have been isolating so much during this trial.. For the past several months it's been me, you guys, and my laptop. Now I feel sooo guilty. An elderly neighbor, who likes to visit with my young indoor cats, just came to the door with a bag of treats for them. I thanked her for the treats while she gave them to the kitties just inside the door, but didn't invite her in to visit. I could tell she was thinking "What's up with this?" I practically closed the door in her face. But I'm determined nothing is taking me away from Verdict Watch! This trial is making me crazy!!!

What would Travis do? He would likely tell you friend to go over there, straight away, tell her the truth and invite her back. She will laugh, she loves you. The verdict will seem as real to you the first time you see it on playback, as it would if you saw it live. That is assuming you would miss it, there is going to be at least a half hour warning. In the meanwhile, Travis would encourage you to live a full, happy life, in Jesus name.

I think the jury will get this right. I had doubts because of OJ and CA, but there is a difference with this trial and the other two, and that is you have more direct evidence to tie her to this. DNA was very new in the OJ case and he was a huge football star, that played a role in the case. CA had 31 days and new science for decomp in air samples and of course, she was pretty and then there was the computer search mishap, that helped. And it was a change of venue, you have to love FL. This case, she took a picture of herself at the crime scene for gosh sakes! I don't think her defense stood up to the smell test if you KWIM. I feel better about this outcome. Okay, carry on....:seeya:

I'll bet Jose Baez hates Juan Martinez, because he's no longer the "Top" Hispanic lawyer!!!:drumroll:

Well, Jose Baez will always be the most "special" Hispanic Lawyer! I think of him as someone battling a lot of intellectual and emotional deficiencies. Just the fact that he uses the bathroom by himself is a win for him.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member