Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they have a good lunch and ready to do what they need to do as soon as they get back! :rockon:My bet has been right after lunch!

JMHO
fran
:waiting:

I'm sure JA's cinnabon days are ooovvvveeeerrrrr :rockon:

Lol - some things that are off my grocery list.

Cinnabon's
Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Tapioca pudding
Jello
Strawberry frappies

I'm sure there are more foodies associated with this trial, but that'll do for now.

MOO

Mel

I feel good that they are coming back shortly after lunch. They searched their hearts over the weekend, and their minds were already made up.

MOO

If a lunch break is good enough for the jurors, then it's good enough for me :) Since I already did my nervous eating as soon as I got home, I am going to opt for a power nap instead. Back during that 'other' trial, I was taking a nap when I got the verdict text. I should have stayed asleep ...... Maybe that will happen again, the verdict text, not THAT outcome :)

And TY Judge Perry for publicly saying what you did. Millions of us said it, and it just didn't have the smack to it that hearing it from the trial Judge did. TYTYTY!

Mmmm that is a Mexican place here. I missed Cinco DE Mayo due to fasting. My hobby has gone to get me some take out for Seis de Mayo :doh: (did I spell six right?)
FOOD IS ON IT'S WAY!!!!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I would love some chile rellenos right about now...

Jose Baez as a used car salesman!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: He has his number!
I'll bet Jose Baez hates Juan Martinez, because he's no longer the "Top" Hispanic lawyer!!!:drumroll:

At one point during the trial, HLN had this big "breaking news" that they had PROOF JA was originally listed as TA's guest for the Cancun trip. They stopped reporting that after about a day. Then, it seems I read that someone from PPL-Cancun was on JM's rebuttal witness list. Obviously this witness never testified.

So-- question: was she or was she not originally on the guest list? If so, the next logical question would be what day was she removed?

I wonder if Mimi Hall can answer this question?

If this has been asked and answered already, my apologies. I did try a few searches but came up empty.

TIA

OT: There is a God! My daughter was in a head on collision this am traveling at 70 mph on the interstate when a vehicle crossed the median. All persons involved were wearing seat belts (6 persons in the other vehicle and just my daughter in hers, as she was on her way home from the night shift as a nurse). So far she is ok, we will see what tomorrow holds. Rough morning here. Thanks

:please: Thank goodness that everyone is okay. They must be so shaken including yourself x

Its a field trip planned in advance. I doubt the judge knew they would be deliberating today. Even if a verdict came in they have time to get out...at least an hour until verdict is read. Why would it matter if they are there today vs any other day with any other trial going
on?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

School field trips are easily rescheduled. I think the judge knew they would be deliberating today. She told the jury the days for the closing arguments and told the jury when they would get the case.

Personally, I would not want my child near a crowd of people during this highly charged case, as I would expect there are many people all around the courthouse.

I would worry and not let my child go, but just imo.

OK, I'm getting nervous here, but I just wanted to share something with you all.

The SP jurors deliberated for 44 hours, and they did have some jurors dismissed, but, they said they went thru the case methodically and only took one vote, and they were all in agreement.

So, I'm hoping we don't have holdouts here, but simply a conscientious jury sifting thru the evidence.

Good Afternoon Peeps! :seeya:

I've got a Con Law final today, but I wanted to pop in and add my cyber energy for the appropriate verdict.

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS!!!!

i think if i were a juror, i would consider it very seriously from arias' side as well as the state's side. you'd want to make sure you can justify the choice you make. i wouldn't expect a verdict until wednesday/thursday.

"The jury found Andriano guilty Nov. 18, about 15 minutes after they went into the jury room, said juror Jay Erke, 48, an airline mechanic foreman from Mesa." http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

I've also found sources that said 4 hours so who knows. They got it right no matter the length.

"As the third day of deliberations ended, Fobes said she told the holdout juror, a Gilbert senior citizen, "Wendi has manipulated you. He said, 'Yes, I know.' "

http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

:banghead: EEK!!!

I think in the guilty phase the Jury came back quickly. It was the DP phase that took longer.

Good read.
http://www.nlada.org/DMS/Documents/1106668066.47/0124deathjurors24.html

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/ne...-deliberate-verdict-for-real-life-telenovela/
FOX News Latino -- 5/6/13

Jurors In Jodi Arias Case Deliberate The Verdict For A Real-Life Telenovela

Arias%20Jurors.jpg

In this April 18, 2013 file photo, Jodi Arias stands during her trial at Maricopa County Superior Court in Phoenix. (AP Photo/The Arizona Republic, Mark Henle, Pool, File) (AP2013)

Lol - some things that are off my grocery list.

Cinnabon's
Tootsie pops
Pop rocks
Tapioca pudding
Jello
Strawberry frappies

I'm sure there are more foodies associated with this trial, but that'll do for now.

MOO

Mel
Oh no, go ahead and enjoy these foods knowing Jodi never will again, unless it's her last meal! I had Starbuck's yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01