Verdict Watch 05/06/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! It's a little unclear, but it looks as if they're either (1) taking their break in the deliberation room or (2) deliberating as they eat. (Per Katie Wick.)

I actually thought some might have taken lunch orders and brought in food for the others. I sure wouldn't want to go out and try to grab anything! I'm sending Paul Rudd with my order! :floorlaugh:

Yes, that or some brought their own lunch, therefore stayed. While others didn't bring theirs, so they ran out. I do not believe this in any way suggests division.

I think my favorite line came from Juan about the "unloaded" gun: "What were you gonna do? Throw it at him?"

It was last seen chasing Nurmi's goatee down the street trying to get a sound bite.

The entire trial could be re-told through hair characters only. Think of the possibilities. Jodi's curtain, Jennifer's trouble spot, Juan's Grecian-Formula, Dr. Geffner's mismatch, DeMarte's misbehaving bangs, Nancy's barrette ...

As far as the washing the camera is concerned, I believe when jodi deleted the pictures she believed they were permanently deleted.

She had no concern to destroy any more photo evidence as much as she wanted to destroy Travis' new camera. It was probably better than her own equipment. It was just another thing of his to ruin.

She wanted to make certain her blood/DNA were completely removed from the camera.

As we sit with our hearts beating out through our chests waiting on the jury, I'd like to share one of the questions a juror asked during deliberations in Drew Peterson's murder trial last year, and I quote:

"What does unanimous mean?"

Yes. You read right. This question came in the 12th hour of deliberations from one juror who apparently sent the note out to the Judge without the knowledge of other jurors.

There was a bit of shock and panic on forums (I wasn't a WS'er at the time) over this question... How could a juror NOT know what this means? / This was not a good sign.

Needless to say, shortly after this question was asked and answered, DP was found guilty.

So... my point is, we may have questions that are concerning and it may take a while... but keep the faith!

Don't think we have to worry about these jurors judging from their great questions. What I do worry about, however, is the jury pools in such places as FLA and CA where large swaths of the population can't read or write. Worse yet, the CA Assembly just passed a bill to allow non-citizens to be on juries! Hasn't passed the CA Senate yet, but it will! We need I.Q testing for jurors!

She was saying Jodi came and was trying to win Travis over again, and when it didn't work, she "snapped." A lot of ppl have been saying this, but I do not agree. I think like DeMarte said, Jodi switched from obsessing over Travis, to "devaluing" him. Once she made up her mind to kill him, she had begun to devalue him. So what that they had sex? Anyone who has seen Jodi knows she can lie and ACT....her having sex with him that day was all an act...an act to get him in the shower like she had planned. Just because she had sex with him doesn't mean that it actually meant anyhting to her. It was allll part of her act/planning. And the blonde lady on HLN saying no she didn't plan it cause the crime scene was so chaotic? Yeah that's because she didn't know Travis would actually fight for his life! She thought a stab to the heart would be pretty much fatal right away (like most ppl think)...but she undermined his strength.

But what do I know? I could be completely wrong in thinking the jurors will think the way we do.

yes, i'm sick of the 'snapped' argument. she came armed, running silent (no cellphone), 15 extra gallons of gas onboard, dark hair, rental car she got 90 miles from home-----WHAT PART OF PREMEDITATION DON'T THESE PEOPLE GET?????
when she stabbed him, she thought before each wound. he didn't die. she THOUGHT again about cutting his throat. the only intent with that action is his DEATH. she thought about dragging him into the shower to clean herself off him, and she thought about picking up that gun and shooting him in the head. good LORD.

i have HLN on mute. i recommend it.

As far as the washing the camera is concerned, I believe when jodi deleted the pictures she believed they were permanently deleted.

She had no concern to destroy any more photo evidence as much as she wanted to destroy Travis' new camera. It was probably better than her own equipment. It was just another thing of his to ruin.

and she had to wash her blood off of it.

I don't get the feeling that this jury would want to be likened to the Pinellas 12. They were an anomaly.

Knowing the questions asked during the trial by this jury - I think we can be confident that they are very engaged in the process and putting a lot of thought into it.

The Anthony jury had a different case entirely - so I can't see any comparison there. They were working with circumstantial evidence on who done it and on what was done. If I remember correctly, the jury pretty much agreed they thought she was/could be guilty, but that the state didn't provide enough evidence.

There is no question that Jodi murdered Travis. The only real question is what kind of murder it was.

Yes. If you save that avatar to your desktop or a folder (if you are on a phone) you should have a good chance at the avatar being restored. Hmm saying that, because you can choose the default WS option, your pic may stay. I don't know but I'm not losing my avatar to find out :floorlaugh:

I am lovin my avatar would not want to lose it...

Most shocking: I want "Doggy Boy" to come back so I can apologize for kicking him.

:floorlaugh: I have been sending hubby Verdict Watch Updates via email. (He couldn't care less.)

He just replied that we WSers are Juan Toke Over the Line.

:drumroll:

It's odd, but it appears that her nose is growing by the day. It's so odd and gross looking to me. Perhaps its all the lies? Lol...

her appearance has drastically changed. i think her skin tone and darker hair are beautiful. she must have gone to great lengths to look like a fair skinned blonde. might have been one of her problems, to morph herself into somebody she's not. right now, with a little weight gain and some makeiup to enhance rather than cover up her natural skin tone, she would be as attractive if not more than before.

Juan's closing argument was so perfect that really I can't understand what's taking so long lol. They had all weekend to think this through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn