Verdict Watch 05/06/2013 - part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry for bumping - i just really need help to find out what to do :(

and its suspended again - i'm sorry but i just don't want TA's family to see it - its bad, so every time it opens up again i post. fb and tweet every one to complain to get it shut down - this is the third time it has been suspended today - idk why twitter keeps reactivating it :(

Funny she will tweet about Nancy but was to chicken to look her in the eyes in court Friday. So typical !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

And why is it that all the guilty ones hate NG so? Could it be she's usually right? Hmmmm.....

I think she is referring to a "surplus" of snacks, candy and crap that she buys through the commissary.
That tweet must crack Nancy Grace up. She was bemoaning all the snacks JA is ordering up while Travis' family was suffering through waiting for the jury. JA or her trolls, or both, are watching NG. LOVE that!

She's going to be the celebrity on death row, don't you know? The other inmates will be jealous. Actually, I don't think she's going to get the death penalty. Just have a feeling the jury may not see it that way.

I no longer want her on death row I want her to get LWOP be put in gen pop and TRY to survive.

Katy said on Dr. Drew earlier tonite that all the jurors seemed to be one unit or something like that and they were all on the elevator together. I noticed loud mouth Jean Casarez said earlier today that there was one juror that was a "lone wolf" and stayed to himself and went outside and sat on a bench by himself. Why does she do this? Trying to stir something up again?

Red Koolaid stains is not blood stains. I'm sure LE went over that car with a fine tooth comb. They would have tested those stains for blood and if they did, they were not blood stains or we would have heard it as evidence in court.

It probably was bloodstains. The only reason we never heard about it as evidence--and the reason LE likely never examined the car--is that it wasn't until July 15 that Jodi mentioned renting a car to Detective Flores. Even then she claimed she couldn't recall which rental car agency she used.

Since she returned the car more than a month earlier, of course it had long since been cleaned and re-rented numerous times, making it pointless to pursue. It would have been tainted/compromised evidence, even if any traces remained. Worthless in court.

Now Jodi's handprint in blood, mixed with Travis' blood on the wall - that is solid evidence. They also had her DNA on her hair with root intact, in blood, at the crime scene. They didn't really need any more than that.

JA just twittered that she would have signed a plea years ago to avoid "this disaster", but she was refused a plea as the State and the family refused to settle.

She also says she wanted so much to avoid trial but the State forced it. Her only other option was suicide....

Sounds like she's scared. About time.

And once again... it's not her fault... can't you see, it's not her fault!

Just when I think she can't top herself in absurdity, she continues to amuse... silly little ding dong. :rolling:

A compelling sign, doncha think? Unless one of the jurors needed a little extra time in the a.m. tomorrow, methinks they are going to announce a verdict decision. IMHO but praying I'm right.:please:

I agree 100%. There isn't anything really to debate, they either believe JA or they don't. I believe they have a verdict and the new start time reflects that. So all parties can get to courthouse in time. I think we are a go for a verdict. Lets hope.

I think she is referring to a "surplus" of snacks, candy and crap that she buys through the commissary.

I understood what she meant, I'm p.o.'d about Arias' twittering about her pleas, when she basically blackmailed the State and threatened to kill Travis in name (a 4th way), hurt his family. Imagine how his G-mother felt, she passed in December. The family has been through enough.

That's why Killer Arias got the 4 H... Wonder comment.

A compelling sign, doncha think? Unless one of the jurors needed a little extra time in the a.m. tomorrow, methinks they are going to announce a verdict decision. IMHO but praying I'm right.:please:

Yes! And they probably decided on it at 4:00 but knew there was an hour wait to get everyone to the courtroom, and lots more ahead of them. I bet they were exhausted, working on this verdict since 9:00 am, gotta be mentally draining. See y'all at 10:00 am!

JA attempted to send secret messages in magazines.

Magazines.....secret messages.....twitter.....convicted felon being the twitter proxy.....hmmmm......

That tweet must crack Nancy Grace up. She was bemoaning all the snacks JA is ordering up while Travis' family was suffering through waiting for the jury. JA or her trolls, or both, are watching NG. LOVE that!

PORK RINDS AND PICKLE JUICE !!!
I will say no more.

Someone was tweeting out Travis' autopsy pics, using his name. They're apparently concurrent with JA's tweets. Luckily, the TA account has been suspended.

it just got suspended again, its the third time today - every time it reopens i post every where for every one to complain - idk how it keeps getting re-activated - but dam you are right - the tweet times are corresponding w/ donavans jodi tweets - i just understand some ppl:(

Am I in trouble? I just clicked to reply, and I got a message that says my post would have to be approved by a mod before it would be posted. I've never seen this before.

Katy said on Dr. Drew earlier tonite that all the jurors seemed to be one unit or something like that and they were all on the elevator together. I noticed loud mouth Jean Casarez said earlier today that there was one juror that was a "lone wolf" and stayed to himself and went outside and sat on a bench by himself. Why does she do this? Trying to stir something up again?

Pshhh he might be the only smoker left.

and its suspended again - i'm sorry but i just don't want TA's family to see it - its bad, so every time it opens up again i post. fb and tweet every one to complain to get it shut down - this is the third time it has been suspended today - idk why twitter keeps reactivating it :(

what is it? Pics of crime scene?

:seeya:Yes, JM represents the State.

In the last thread I posted a link to the Court minutes for July 15th of I think 2011. If you read the Minutes the Court decided JM did not have the authority to offer or accept a plea. The Minutes don't state the reason why though. JA would probably have been present at that Status Conference, we know she never tells the truth about anything so what she tweets is always bs. :floorlaugh:

If you can't find the link, let me know and I'll PM it to you.

The State could have accepted her plea or countered with life w/ or w/o parole. That Juan personally didn't have authority to accept a plea based on his position in the prosecutor's office doesn't mean anything. It would have just been a question of getting the person with the authority to accept it to do so. She's not bs'ing. The state has never considered a plea and that's why the case went to trial. The State is not bound by the wishes of the family either. Juan doesn't represent the family, he represents the citizens of Arizona.

HLN is being completely disrespectful to everyone involved in this case. They are treating it like a game show with these mock juries holding up Yes/No paddles. Having people off the street pretend to be Jodi running down someone pretending to be Travis and miming the throat slashing is just bad taste ..... I hope none of family is watching this!!!! I'm turning it to Teen Mom :floorlaugh:

How does HLN choose the "jurors" for this joke of a show, anyway? I'm being serious. Some of these people make me question humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SouthernVintageMama