Aggravation phase #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to post this again from Wild About Trial:

"One interesting thing about both of these upcoming mini-trials is that the rules of evidence are relaxed, so we will probably hear a lot of new information that could not be brought out during the main trial because it’s evidentiary value was in question. Expect even more scandal, as the door has been opened for hearsay testimony."

http://wildabouttrial.com/legal_commentary/jodi-arias-hell-hath-no-fury-commentary/

That's what I'm dying to hear...the stuff we weren't originally allowed to hear.

Are people watching JVM .. I can smell the desperation all the way from here, it's a little sad .. So where's Jodi? In a psyche ward?

I don't know why but I suspect it smells like a combination of breath mints and this ...
d0fa75b027ad1519467942fda15415ae.jpg

my mind wanders sometimes...

We need to change the calculated word to the now obvious miscalculated plan.

I put nothing past her. She wouldn't be the first to try or to succeed in making a break for it.... I want her microchipped so we know where she is at all times. I can see the BREAKING NEWS....SHE'S OFF THE CHAIN AND ON THE LOOSE! I'm joking but not completely. I wouldn't put anything past her. She scares me. I'd rather have movie night with Charlie Manson. I'm not kidding.

I can't help but find it comical that she must be SO mad that the jury didn't buy her story that she worked so hard to come up with. I believe she really thought they would.

Seriously..

Why would we have expected anything flip'n different from Jodi Ann Arias Murder 1 convict??

I say strap her a$$ to a board & push her in Hannibal Lector style & get this signed, sealed & quickly delivered!!

JMO & all... :blushing:

SHE is still running the show! The nut house people will now be paying close attention to her... Attention W%ore.:stormingmad: I cannot wait till this whole process is over and her family goes home to CA and the only thing she has to look forward to are visits from Donavon!

HLN interview with Sheriff Dept employee says that JA will be in civilian clothing for court today.
Poop ... Was hoping we'd see JA in prison stripes or flouresant orange jumpsuit.

I am so sick of #??? getting her way. Is it that she has brought in a lot of money to the networks? Who gets press conferences, wears what she wants, if I see #??? get on a late night talk show I will lose it.

Hi all. So it sounds like (according to MCSO) the Judge has allowed JA to wear her civillian clothes to court today.:banghead:

I thought that was up to the Sheriff since she is now a convicted murderer. Just like food, etc. I didn't think the judge could decide since she's now in the custody of AZ as a murderer. Even Peterson had to wear orange when he was going through his penalty phase.

That just really pi$$es me off if so.

Just thinking out loud.

Mel

I think I'll make the Arizona seal my background on my computer. I sit and stare at it often enough. I don't even know what my state's seal looks like, but knowing Oregon, it's balancing a ball.

:jail: T minus 15 minutes!

Thank you, Quester, we have begun pre-ignition countdown.

Main Engine Start is Green
Small stubby penicils show Green
Color coordination is green across the board
We show a yellow on finger orientation
Quester, we are go for launch.

I think the irony is amazing . All those places to see before you die, and Jodi saying she'd choose death rather than have to stay IN ONE PLACE for the rest of her natural life. Might be one of those times it's just not up to her.

I wanted to post this again from Wild About Trial:

"One interesting thing about both of these upcoming mini-trials is that the rules of evidence are relaxed, so we will probably hear a lot of new information that could not be brought out during the main trial because it’s evidentiary value was in question. Expect even more scandal, as the door has been opened for hearsay testimony."

http://wildabouttrial.com/legal_commentary/jodi-arias-hell-hath-no-fury-commentary/

It will be interesting to see what gets in.

Not that big of a loss. She got 'em at the Dollar Store.:floorlaugh:

When DB testified they cost $300 I assumed that meant they were just water balloons filled with ocean water...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harleyrose