Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it happens, aggravating circumstances phase, where the State has to prove cruelty for JA to qualify for the death penalty. Each side has opening statements, Dr Horn will testify, at least. Defense can rebut, then closing statements.

-Jury deliberates to determine if they proved cruelty.

Stage 3 is victim statements.

-Then, if I'm not mistaken, jury deliberates as to sentence (DP or not).

please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks...yeah I missed your answer. Sorry about that.

This is unlikely to all happen in a day right?

It would take a little while?

I think you guys are forgetting that JA went to great lengths to not leave a trail of herself traveling to Mesa or being at TA's house that day.

Why would she upload photos and change the time stamps to show herself being there?

Moo

Got to say the photos have always bothered me a bit in the back of my mind also. Not saying they were not taken that day, just feel like maybe Travis had nothing to do with them being taken. Just musing mind you...
Didn't she also imply she did not want those pictures taken (TA more or less made her do it)? Like one more thing to cover her arse should the need arise?

I could be wrong about that, feels like it has been years since I listened to her on the stand about the pics, I am still all about the gas cans.

Lol, these are her "luxury" items...food you would only eat during a zombie apocalypse.

Oh, I don't know...Cheez-its? Cheesy, crunchy...they're satisfying! No one can eat just one. Box.

Really? I heard of DrD long before I ever heard of NG. Not that that means anything.

I have no idea of their age difference but NG has YEARS and YEARS on DrD....she has been stirring up reactions for as long as I can remember...way back to the start of the Court TV days at least.

Now, now - some of those items are for other inmates - she called them "indigent" in one of the tweets - who are less fortunate than her. ..part of the 10% she donates as she is no longer giving to the church, I guess.

:floorlaugh:

come on...do you really think she shares her sh**t ...she lived off of people her whole life when she was on the outside...it's just another one of her ploys to get money for herself...can't believe people actually fall for her crap.

Travis will never rest in peace until Jodi is dead. She keeps making up new lies. I hope the jury sentences her to the death penalty!

BBM: I totally agree !!! WHEN is this "nightmare" going to end for Travis and his Family ?

It will END when Jodi gets the death penalty -- and it can't come soon enough ... MOO !

I just turned on Nancy Grace -- and the bombshell is that Jodi is now saying -- I mean LYING -- that she has pics of Travis chasing a "naked" 4 year old boy :banghead:

Jodi makes me :furious: ... I can't wait for the Penalty Phase !!!

:moo:

thanks........a pickle??? A pickle: $1, purchased Sept. 12, 2012 congers up all kind of thoughts....ewwwwwwwww :blushing:

Okay Sunny, no way do I want to associate koshers with JA. I just threw up in my mouth....:floorlaugh:

I have no idea of their age difference but NG has YEARS and YEARS on DrD....she has been stirring up reactions for as long as I can remember...way back to the start of the Court TV days at least.

I never watched a trial before...

O/T (yeah, I said it) but there are better sources for late breaking news than a discussion thread about a trial that is on a six day recess.

Yeah, but why take a swipe at the people who have to make their living by using their muscle and/or by serving others?

yeah what about patrick bateman? :rockon:

She was willing to "go quietly into the night" off to prison? So she was quoting Dylan Thomas?

Oh my goodness, I want to :viking:

I hope the judge can legally forbid objections during victim impact statements. And that she does just that.

Oh, I don't know...Cheez-its? Cheesy, crunchy...they're satisfying! No one can eat just one. Box.

Well...I do enjoy a cheez-it now and then, but that is just being a good American.

I never watched a trial before...

Well then friend, welcome to The Club! :) You have passed a point to which you will never return :) I barely remember the days when I was unaware of the impact of actual trials would have on me. And then! I found Websleuths! OMG, the places you'll go, the things you'll see!

Your posts have been great and very insightful! You are going to be a veteran trial watcher/poster in no time at all! Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supertooth