Canada - Timothy Bosma, 32, Hamilton Ontario, 6 May 2013 - #3 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm a new user, and have been following for a week now. It's a senseless tragedy, with lots of unanswered questions. Since I don't know how to copy/paste/quote, I will just jump in with the following thoughts:
- Kijiji - when you sell something, you give your email address, but it is hidden from people looking at ads. If they want to reply, they click the reply button, and a message goes to sellers email. From there, seller can decide to give phone # or whatever. Since there was an earlier post that said TB did not have any replies to his truck for sale ad, this is a moot point.
- Relationship b/t PL and DM - PL works at WW Airport, DM ...tinkers there, their paths may have crossed a few times. TB went for a flight with PL - pics on FB show him in a plane on PLs page. Maybe TB drove his truck to WW airport at some point, and DM saw it and thought 'sweet'. AM and DM had videos of them kind of drooling over cool trucks in Florida, so this type of truck would turn his head. This may have been how DM 'targetted' the truck. TB may even have had a For Sale sign in his truck with a phone # on it.
- TB child being in a 'safe' place does not seem alarming to me at all. A 2 year old would be very confused/upset in a house filled with upset people. I am thinking they may have had child stay with a close friend to keep her from being subject to so much sadness.
- on page 36 of this long thread is a post about a game with 4 players. Many people have commented on the fact that DM seems to need a thrill. Maybe they are 'pretending' they are playing an actual game. The player named Dallas is now in custody (DM), the Wolf has been referred to by some tweets (don't know how that works, but...), and 2 other players whose names I don't remember, and I don't dare go back and check, cuz I might have to type this whole thing over. Also, LE said they were looking for at least 3 more suspects.
Whew? Now what button to pop it up to the screen above?

Any reference I have seen regarding the first vehicle and GPS was only that they asked the seller if the vehicle was equipped with GPS. I have not seen any mention that the truck did in fact have GPS. LE had been the ones to say that they believed the seller's size was a deterrent for the theft.

In general regarding deaths and obituaries, if a person dies at their own hand, the cause of death is usually not mentioned and obits are often vague and finding the cause of death can be difficult to confirm outside of the close family and friends of the deceased.
I'm not saying this was the case with anyone discussed here.....just a point about cause of death and the how suicide is often handled in situations. Just saying.

The vehicle was part of a fleet, it was almost certainly GPS enabled to track the driver. This is to prevent misuse of company vehicles by employees.

The black truck was probably Tim's. We don't know where a "scuffle" took place, if at all. If the truck was taken to this location, it could have been for a few reasons. Possibly, to discard the phone off the trail. Det.-Sgt Kavanagh stated that he believed Tim was killed that night, so it is possible that could have been a location where Tim died.

I just wanted to clarify because the poster made it sound like someone else drove the phone three and threw it to throw LE off. That would be really dumb since there were traceable calls on it.

I wish we had the details but that's ok, it just boggled my mind to wonder how that darn phone was found at such a random place.

The black truck was probably Tim's. We don't know where a "scuffle" took place, if at all. If the truck was taken to this location, it could have been for a few reasons. Possibly, to discard the phone off the trail. Det.-Sgt Kavanagh stated that he believed Tim was killed that night, so it is possible that could have been a location where Tim died.

Problem is it is right on trail, if they took the hwys east to brantford, then north to ayr/waterloo airport...right on the fastest route

:seeya: Heads up everyone. This thread is really long. I'm working on a new one, and will be back in a few minutes with the link.

First off, my condolences to the Bosma family. Such a horrific loss.
Second, I love this forum and so happy I came across it. I love what you people do here, and so glad to be a part of it.
Yes....I am thinking along the same lines. I've heard from many people over the past few days that,"it doesn't make any sense because he has money." Well, do we really know that he HAS money? Just because he has inherited many properties and the family business...etc...doesn't mean he has cash on hand. He could quite possibly just be property rich and cash poor.
Two theories keep rolling around in my head about this case. One, he could very well be swimming in all kinds of accessible cash and because he is a spoiled little rich kid with a false sense of entitlement, he just simply needed a thrill...to think he could get away with something so horrific because of who he is. A complete narcissist.
OR, he has NO accessible cash flow. Maybe he only has access to a limited amount of cash. Maybe that was in the 'will'...or maybe he doesn't actually have access to the inheritance until he turns a certain age...30? And therefore needing to steal a truck!?
I don't know, there is so much going on here that I can't wrap my head around it.
AND, I can't believe AM was cleared!!!! I thought for sure he was 2nd perp.

Great first post Mollie, and welcome to you and all of the other newbies here on this thread.

:welcome6:

Jumping of the question of whether or not DM had disposable cash....what if the car purchases and custom car work was a way to launder cash from illegal activities? You can't exactly walk into a car dealership and plop down $50k in cash on a new vehicle without some questions or reporting. So why not buy a used vehicle from an individual on kijiji, and offer to pay cash. Maybe the first potential buyer balked when the topic of payment by cash came up since it sounded fishy and was a corporate sale so wouldn't fly from the seller's end.

Then maybe TB balked too, maybe threatened to report them and DM 'lost it'.

I'm not sure if this makes any sense but illegal activities beget cash and sometimes that cash can be difficult to use without attracting the attention of the authorities.

so my question is: what should be done: "my mom works at a grocery store in the city i live in (which is like 3 hrs away) and she was working on cash an answered a call an someone on the phone said they got the number from kijiji and then said or asked about a blue? truck ad, that was posted i cant really remember what i was told but it was something like that, and the call was on monday may 13th, during the evening, not sure if it was just some sick joke/prank"

BBM: Do you mean to say, Monday, May 6, 2013? I agree, call it in, let LE decide.

Any reference I have seen regarding the first vehicle and GPS was only that they asked the seller if the vehicle was equipped with GPS. I have not seen any mention that the truck did in fact have GPS. LE had been the ones to say that they believed the seller's size was a deterrent for the theft.

In general regarding deaths and obituaries, if a person dies at their own hand, the cause of death is usually not mentioned and obits are often vague and finding the cause of death can be difficult to confirm outside of the close family and friends of the deceased.
I'm not saying this was the case with anyone discussed here.....just a point about cause of death and the how suicide is often handled in situations. Just saying.

Exactly my point. If DM's father passed because of what DM saw as a stress induced cause (heart attack, suicide etc.). Could it be he was mad at the world, a group, a type of person etc etc. and it somehow got twisted with TB in the crossfire of his rage?

In regards to the neighbour who snapped the pic of the incinerator:

Rural folk in southwestern Ontario know their neighbours, their properties and surrounding properties quite well. A car driving slowly down a back concession will be sighted quickly if someone's at home. You can imagine how that neighbour's suspicions were roused when seeing an incinerator in operation on DM's property. The neighbour may not have known what the incinerator was burning, but its presence on the property likely caused him or her to become nosy and to assume its purpose was not for good.

a1efdc99-d2dd-4eac-8b96-a241a2e93cc8_500.jpg

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKQFAWBCAAEYSAs.jpg

Source: http://live.cbc.ca/Event/CBC_Toronto

I know I'm quoting my own post but I just can't get past this.
I mean, who in the heck does this!
Who in the heck even has these things! and just at their disposal!
Who in the heck ever even heard of mobile incinerators!
Sorry, I am just so disturbed by this. It's crazy!

Why would Caledonia make you go "hmm"? PL is part of the Dutch and Christian Reformed communities that TB is a part of. Caledonia is not very far from Ancaster so I'm a bit confused why that makes it suspicious?
As far as I know, the link with PL and DM is that PL was a flight instructor at Waterloo airport.

keep in mind that DM knew how to fly at 14. and that was before they even had a hangar at wloo; they were at pearson. plus, there is no evidence that DM has anything to do with flying at Wloo, let alone instructing. I don't really think that PL and DM ever crossed paths. i think this is a coincidence and not relevant. PL is very close to the family as he was at their house this entire week admin'ing the FB event site.

I think, and this is JMO, we should stop talking about PL out of respect for the family. Anyone agree? I know why he was brought up, but I think, out of respect for the family, that we move on from him. Again, JMO.

The vehicle was part of a fleet, it was almost certainly GPS enabled to track the driver. This is to prevent misuse of company vehicles by employees.

Is there confirmation that it was part of a fleet? I know I read some speculation but I couldn't find any MSM or LE links that gave this info?

Problem is it is right on trail, if they took the hwys east to brantford, then north to ayr/waterloo airport...right on the fastest route

I'm referring to fresh trail, as in pursuit. The phone could be used to triangulate on them.

I would guess in the range of $15-$20 K.

I have been researching them, ugh.

They are a very specific commodity. Given the air travel component in this case, suffice to say he could have bought one in any country, really. The question is WHY???

The Canadian Government recently purchased some from an Ontario company here:

http://www.ecosolutions.com/index.php/screen/eco_mobile

Here are some more mobile units, similar, not the same, as the one in picture:

http://masterburn.com/mobile-incinerator/

and here:

http://www.inciner8.com/mobile Incinerator.htm

Does anyone agree with me the incinerator might have been equipment they had at the hangar. The ad I read said it provides heat and is a good place to discard diesel and oil.

The incinerator looks new.

If it costs close to the value of the truck and it was purchased before the crime, it makes the theft of the truck more than absurd, and it suggests the murder was pre-meditated and the primary motive of the crime.

If the incinerator was purchased afterwards it suggests that the money was always there to buy the truck.

If it was just another piece of equipment he owned, why?

Not sure if someone posted this already, but here is the guestbook for DM's father.

I found it interesting that it appears that his mother posted a message to him in the guestbook a couple of weeks after WM's death. Perhaps they didn't keep in very close touch?

Also, almost everyone simply addressed Dellen with their condolences. It doesn't sound like he had much other family around him.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/thestar/guestbook.aspx?n=wayne-millard&pid=161695472&page=2

Hi everyone - just wanted to toss this out to see if their might be any substance on this...

I'm a little lost as to what KOZ on how/what/who it's describing in previous posts... if you search "KOZ Offroad" on Google, it should list a custom part fabricator for Jeep accessories in Midland, Michigan.

It seems that one of the Jeep TJ's listed as a custom rig built by KOZ Off-Road shares striking resemblance to model DM and AM has worked on. Not saying it's the same jeep, but very close to a yellow jeep listed on this website - take a closer look at the build on a 2000 Jeep TJ

Original:

<MODSNIP>

Great observation. i believe MOO that Koz is someone that is connected to Millardair .....thats it thats all. i am sure LE knows that since they are looking into the background of Millardair. i am sure everyone involved in the company has been spoken to. MOO but i do agree something there

If you search for the image of DM's Baja Jeep from previous posts (the off-road Jeep loaded on the black trailer) they share similar Baja bumpers, and identical front axels. It has to be someone that is familiar with build up's of Jeeps that worked with DM or knew DM that would influence his decision to purchase KOZ accessories during their Baja race days.

Does anyone agree with me the incinerator might have been equipment they had at the hangar. The ad I read said it provides heat and is a good place to discard diesel and oil.

I agree. And it could also be used to burn/discard of stolen automotive parts, especially those parts containing the stolen VIN numbers.

I'll place my bet on the vehicle theft ring hypothesis as being the purpose for this incinerator in DM's collection of toys. This incinerator has probably been used for discarding evidence before ie. vehicle seats, upholstery and so forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Donna_Avery