Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Just learned #JodiArias statement to jury will be the last thing that happens before closing arguments of attys.#FOX10 Today? I hope.

Supposedly there is a motion for a mistrial.... I am almost feeling sorry for Nurmi and JW

Hi all :seeya:

I wonder if she will take the stand, probably but she might not.

Will she ask for mercy? I doubt it.

Will she try to apologize? I think she might.

Do I need to loose at least 15 lbs after this trial? YES

They saw the real evasive, arrogant, unrepentant Jodi for 18 days.
I'm not sure a speech now will do anything to dispel their opinions of her.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 4m

#JodiArias dad and brother in court today.

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I still haven't seen Willmott. I wonder hwhat she is up to? #JodiArias

HHHMMMMMMMMMM...I might have to rethink my "nothing happens on weekends" theory. LOL!! I haven't been here since Thursday - and apparently, there has been some activity, huh???

Well, anyway...good morning/afternoon, y'all!!

Yet another interesting day unfolding I see...par for the course I guess. I figured things would have been rather "boring" at this point in the trial. Silly me!

re: Rules

Just so I don't step in a bucket of poopies here, can someone give me a hypothetical example of "sleuthing of non-players"? :blushing:
You may discuss only testimony of wittnesses, not their personal life.

DT has to file the Motion for Mistrial at any and every given issue, so that is just standard. Not to mention this is not helpful to JA.

However, this Patti person put herself out there for the world to see, so death threats are par for the course in a highly publicized murder case, much less the fact that this one is so brutal and baseless. I hope she stays safe, but really, what did she expect?

Will this cause a mistrial? No way. JMO, MOO, and all that....

I would not want to be JSS.

Sounds like lots of peeps are skeptical about the death threats to Womack.

What if this was all a ploy of JA and her buds? I would not put it past them at this point. If so, I hope it is proven to be fraudulent at some later date, with the perps held responsible.

Exactly what I was thinking!

My elephant is swimming! He is not worried. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369069319792.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369069319792.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 17
Do we know for sure if Patti Womack has backed out of testifying for JACK or what?

idk, the only one i have read isn't really that reliable imo and has not posted any links to prove it, so i would take it w/ a grain of salt, and the only motion i have seen filed is
NOTE: Defendants Motion to Preclude States Penalty Phase Witnesses for Failure to Notice
http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

on 5/15, but i can't get the actual motion, the site doesn't support my mac browser, idk if any one elese can find it?

Hello, hello, hello everyone! So what are our thoughts for today? LWOP or DP? Either way, my thoughts are with the Alexander family/friends. Almost there....

Me and my trial buddy are here ready and waiting.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

Some members of the media are being asked to give up their seats and leave #JodiArias courtroom. Overflow. Hasn't happened since verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz