Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked on the other thread but didn't get an answer. I don't believe this is rumor.

This weekend I posted a message from Justice for Travis that said something along the lines of Donovan's relationship with Jodi was being "investigated" and she was no longer allowed to have contact with her. Did anyone hear anything more about that?

Board is already freezing. Do we still have the no picture admonition??

BBM

Yes, thank you for the reminder!

Please no posting of Off Topic graphics, pics, etc... Courtroom screenshots are fine.

"Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras
The courtroom is full. Attorneys are here. No Arias yet."

Can anyone tell me if JM wanted to use the video of her talking about the death penalty 20 minutes after the conviction would he Troy have to take the stand, or can he use that in his closing arguments?

Do you think JM will call any witnesses? I am thinking Det. Flores, to show the video of her saying I would beg for the death penalty.

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 58s

The courtroom is full. Attorneys are here. No Arias yet. #jodiarias

From WAT :

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Willmott shuffles some papers around while Nurmi reclinates and reads over some paperwork. #JodiArias has not arrived yet.

A former judge on HLN said it's not uncommon to file a mistrial motion at this stage. Protecting the record. The defense basically saying to judge, give us a mistrial because we plan to get you reversed on appeal anyway

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 48s

The courtroom is full. Attorneys are here. No Arias yet. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s

I see #JodiArias' brother here today and her sister as well beside him I think. Defense team is huddled up going over strategy.

these TH's make me crazy. they want KN to plead she's crazy? this, after they argued for DAYS against her having a personality disorder??? but now she does?

IMHO they're no longer "talking" heads. They're shouting heads.

I can't speak for everyone here but I can't imagine people actually calling this Womack lady with death threats. I would say all of us here are pretty obsessed about this trial if we come here to talk about it and find out more information but I couldnt imagine anyone on here calling this lady up. I think it is all made up.

DT has to file the Motion for Mistrial at any and every given issue, so that is just standard. Not to mention this is not helpful to JA.

However, this Patti person put herself out there for the world to see, so death threats are par for the course in a highly publicized murder case, much less the fact that this one is so brutal and baseless. I hope she stays safe, but really, what did she expect?

Will this cause a mistrial? No way. JMO, MOO, and all that....

to be honest, idk if i could do it w/ all the scrutiny and crazies out there - another one of the reasons i think deanna is my hero :wink: - along w/ the alexanders, their strength just goes beyond any words i can think of

Once there's a verdict, how long before Jodi is actually sentenced? Will the Judge sentence JA immediately, or will she take time to review the entire case before imposing sentence?

Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 8s

Here comes #JodiArias in a short sleeved white blouse, cottony. She chats to WLMT, hasn't taken her seat yet.

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 16s

Wearing a short sleeved white blouse. #JodiArias
Expand

Elizabeth Erwin ‏@elizabetherwin 26s
#JodiArias just entered the courtroom, hasn't looked back at her family yet.

So does Juan get to ask any questions of these people testifying on behalf of Jodi?

Morning folks :seeya:

Good Morning/Afternoon WS Friends,
Glad to be here with you throughout this crazy trial for this crazy lady.
DP for Jodi.
Justice for Travis and his family.
Peace for WS.
HUGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics