Penalty Phase #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Camille Kimball ‏@CamilleKimball 20s

And they all troop on across the courtroom to go into chambers #whyshedidntsit #JodiArias

A former judge on HLN said it's not uncommon to file a mistrial motion at this stage. Protecting the record. The defense basically saying to judge, give us a mistrial because we plan to get you reversed on appeal anyway

And, I heard, that in order for some sort of appeal to work, the issue had to be brought up in court in the first place in a motion, so it's really just a formality.

Not worried on that score, not at all.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 55s

#JodiArias slight smile on her face. Talking to attorneys. Now going back in chambers.#FOX10
Expand
Troy Hayden Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m

#JodiArias enters courtroom. #FOX10

Good Morning Everyone.
Hope we get going soon.
Time to see this thing through.

I bet it was the defense team that came up with the threats that is why donavan is gone, just MHO. They stoop so low

From WAT :

22s Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

#JodiArias just arrived in a white short sleeved top with minimal bangs. Defense team and Jodi went back to chambers just now.

1m Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

I see #JodiArias' brother here today and her sister as well beside him I think. Defense team is huddled up going over strategy

:seeya:

Good afternoon, sunshines!!!!

:sunshine::sunshine::sunshine:

I hope no one had any damage from yesterdays 'nados. Quite a bumpy evening here in Oz.

So, I read that Jodi's dad and sister are also there today--no Donavan, though? Guess she finally got in trouble :giggle:

WildAboutTrial #JodiArias just arrived in a white short sleeved top with minimal bangs. Defense team and Jodi went back to chambers just now.

someone just tweeted on whatever site I'm watching for live stream

that this may be Jodi's last time ever in civillian clothes

nice to think about

Let's get this done! But, as we have all come to expect over the past FIVE months, court never starts on time.

Wild about trial says JA's father is in court.

Whoa ... it looks like all of Jodi's family has shown up for today ...

Thoughts ?

TIA !

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 48s

The courtroom is full. Attorneys are here. No Arias yet. #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s

I see #JodiArias' brother here today and her sister as well beside him I think. Defense team is huddled up going over strategy.

Huddled up ...a round of best out of five playing, rock-paper-scissors to see who gets to call Jodi up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trial hasn't started yet. The good juju seal here

seal.gif

Actually, I think that's her best shot, but her kind of crazy can't be fixed. It can only be contained in a place where others are safe from it/her, and that's spelled d-e-a-t-h-r-o-w.

i agree but KN started down this road the other day. to me, it's a reason to execute her---not save her.

she's dangerous. and she will be dangerous in prison, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname