GUILTY KS - Vashti Seacat, 34, found slain in house fire, Kingman, 30 April 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they put him on the stand?? I don't see what the benefit is...

I just don't see how this helps. Not anyone who wants to testify for themselves. Rambling leads to feelings of untruthfulness.

It is amazing how forgers need an overhead projector for some other project so close to forging a letter from his wife.

I don't know, but this testimony is like a rambling story time. This can't be helping....Have we heard how many men and how many women are on the jury?

Why would they put him on the stand?? I don't see what the benefit is...

Shucks, you know he ain't nuthin' but a good 'ole Kansas boy who'd never kill his sugar lips of a wife.

:sigh:

Back it up - why did you need to get the old projector when you had always made these half dollar bills and ss cards before? Brett says he had just read something new and he wanted to see something, closer or whatever, that particular day. Sounds like a convenient lie to me, but JMO.

" why were you going to the shop"

BS: I wanted to destroy harddrives.

WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?

Oh my, smashing hard drives! Then, a torch was a good idea. Busy Brett that day.

wanted to make sure no one could get anything off the hard drives.....torched them....did they watch u

yep, the most interesting thing going on in the shop

A torch? Really.. Who thinks that.. I have a hard drive to get rid of.. Let me use a torch..

WHY is he melting hard drives?

This does not look good.

Brett Seacat doesn't need the surge protector because he wasn't going to project against the wall but he was looking for one.

Sounds about right.

Nothing like having lots of witnesses while you ask for projectors and torches.
This could be on an episode of how NOT TO premeditate murder.

so he's doing the projector thing and torching hard drives....all on the same day???

Busy little beaver....

A little O/T:
Anyone listening on headphones? I am only hearing from my right ear? Is this mono?

needed some money .... yeah pendejo, because selling OLD computers will pay your bills for months.... omg this guy is an idiot

So he is putting new hard drives in a comp.. To sell them..

This is so ridiculous.

Oh, he was going to sell those computers because he would need money because he was getting a divorce. He had to destroy those hard drives and replace before selling. Yeah, sure.

What day was the murder and what day is the projector, torch day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500