CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry, but I find the idea that Dylan used a landline or in some way communicated on Monday to be completely unbelievable. I think LE searched long and hard for later signs from Dylan, eventually uncovering the 9:37 pm communication and that, IMO, was the last he was in any contact with anyone via any sort of device or phone, if that was even him. If he had made a call on Monday, LE would know and the last text on Sunday would not even be an issue.

Did not MR send Dylan a text asking him if he needed anything at Walmart?

If he was not going there why ask?

Its all bogus anyway Dylan wasn't around to receive any text's

I think MR did say that he texted Dylan because he wanted to know if there was anything Dylan wanted him to pick up at the store. I don't remember MR ever saying he actually did go to Walmart or to a store.

I guess since he said he didn't get a response from Dylan, and didn't say he'd gone to a store, that because he didn't get a response from Dylan, he hadn't bothered to go to a store.

But if MR did say somewhere he went to Walmart (or any other store), I'd like to know that.

I would like to know from LE when Dylan stopped communicating with the outside world.

I'd like to know what Dylan's communications were Sunday night and Monday.

Prior to Dylan's last text at 9:37pm, what other texts did Dylan send and receive besides the ones with R? Who were they to and from? What was said on both sides? Who did Dylan respond to? Who did he not respond to?

Did Dylan have other interactions, for example, on the landline or on Facebook on Sunday night? On Monday? What were the times? Who were they to and from? What was said?

Which day and time was Dylan's absolutely last communication to anyone? What was the form of communication? Who was it to? What was said? What was the context (e.g. was it a response? a request for help? a request for a ride?)

I am hoping that LE's next press release, whenever that may be, and I hope soon! will contain more of this information. I really would like to put these questions I have to rest.

I think most of that information won't be released until the trial. :moo:

All I vaguely remember is Mark rang or texted Dylan to see if he had made up his mind on thanksgiving and I think if they was staying then he would pick up a few bits .

Now I could totally confused and this did not happen but it does ring a bell in my head

BBM: If that's the case, why would LE have reported there have been no verified sightings of Dylan since the 18th?

Sorry to quote myself but I just found the link for this:

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1096

"There have been no clues or confirmed sightings of Dylan since Sunday night, Bender said, and such a lack of leads is unusual.......
On Wednesday, the task force officially ruled out that he was a runaway because of the amount of time he has been gone — 11 days as of yesterday, and because he has not been in contact with any of his friends or his parents. Like most 13-year-olds, “he was a prolific texter,” Bender said.
“We do know he reached La Plata County,” Bender said. Beyond that, there isn’t much. "

I wonder if MR's trucks tested with Luminol. I read some interesting information on it today, I thought luminol just picked up blood, but it seems to be able to detect other body fluids as well. Most interesting is that if a crime scene is cleaned up with bleach, the residual cleaner will show the typical blue glow. The best news is that DNA has still been successfully taken even after luminol has been used at a scene. I even read where luminol was used on on the ground and showed results of blood, four years later!

Makes me wish that they could dump luminol on the enter Bayfield/Vallecito area and just wait for that 30 second glow.

I am sorry, but I find the idea that Dylan used a landline or in some way communicated on Monday to be completely unbelievable. I think LE searched long and hard for later signs from Dylan, eventually uncovering the 9:37 pm communication and that, IMO, was the last he was in any contact with anyone via any sort of device or phone, if that was even him. If he had made a call on Monday, LE would know and the last text on Sunday would not even be an issue.

No need to be sorry. I think it may well be that the text at 9:37pm Sunday that LE cited was Dylan's last communication, but without something from LE to confirm it, I'm not comfortable taking it as fact. I wish I could. I wouldn't have all these questions and uncertainty swirling around my mind.

"There have been no clues or confirmed sightings of Dylan since Sunday night, Bender said, and such a lack of leads is unusual.......
On Wednesday, the task force officially ruled out that he was a runaway because of the amount of time he has been gone — 11 days as of yesterday, and because he has not been in contact with any of his friends or his parents. Like most 13-year-olds, “he was a prolific texter,” Bender said.
“We do know he reached La Plata County,” Bender said. Beyond that, there isn’t much. "

So his complete lack of communication after 9:37pm is discerning at best . It was out of character for Dylan to not text his friends :cow:

It was in early reports. I really think the "jeans" was just a mistake.

When you say reports, do you think it was in a news article or video or maybe police report or flier? I'm just trying to figure how far back to go and where to start sleuthing for it in my file(s). I'm sure I would have had that and can't locate it so I'm off to further sleuth it. Thanks for any further direction you might be able to point me in. Also, was it maybe in the VERY beginning of the case or 2-3 weeks out? That may help me a bit... TIA

You are more optimistic than I am. Still waiting for a trial for Haleigh Cummings.

So his complete lack of communication after 9:37pm is discerning at best . It was out of character for Dylan to not text his friends :cow:

I think that is the biggest red flag in this case! When Dylan Redwine fell off the face of the earth!

I think that is the biggest red flag in this case! When Dylan Redwine fell off the face of the earth!

And then the question becomes , who was he with when he fell off the face of the earth and it was MR on Sunday night IMO

That first statement by Bender sounds definite -- no more clues or sightings of Dylan after Sunday evening. I cant imagine he would say that if there was any subsequent form of communication from Dylan.

When you say reports, do you think it was in a news article or video or maybe police report or flier? I'm just trying to figure how far back to go and where to start sleuthing for it in my file(s). I'm sure I would have had that and can't locate it so I'm off to further sleuth it. Thanks for any further direction you might be able to point me in. Also, was it maybe in the VERY beginning of the case or 2-3 weeks out? That may help me a bit... TIA

Yes, I think in the very early days (2 weeks out ?) and to be honest, it may have been something that was stated so often on social media that I internalized it. I'm not sure. I'm sure it was put out there and then eventually faded away, but the source, I'm less sure of. Sorry, and thanks for looking for it.

Speaking of the hoodie and who/what/when/where/why:

Because I can't find in my file(s) any mention of the hoodie listed on the Search Warrant, I have continued to search to see if/when/where this may have been mentioned in MSM since the beginning.

I just came across the article below by accident and was wondering if maybe this is where the "Hoodie description" on the search warrant came from:

A postal worker who knows Dylan reported possibly seeing him walking along County Road 501 in Vallecito Monday afternoon with another boy about the same age. Both had backpacks.

Investigators have not been able to determine who the two boys were that the postal worker saw. Both boys were said to be wearing hoodies and dark backpacks.

The sheriff’s office is asking anyone who may fit that description and who was in that area around 2 p.m. last Monday, to contact La Plata Sheriff’s Investigator Tonya Golbricht at 970-382-7019. Whoever it may have been is not in trouble. Investigators just want to determine if it was Dylan the postal worker saw or if it was two other boys.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...in-bayfield-area-for-missing-dylan-redwine-13

That first statement by Bender sounds definite -- no more clues or sightings of Dylan after Sunday evening. I cant imagine he would say that if there was any subsequent form of communication from Dylan.

That was very early on, on November 29th, and they were talking about at that point in time. LE did find evidence long after that of the 9:37pm text. It takes a while to get phone records and computer forensics. I want to know if they have anything else, and what it is.

The biggest thing that keeps me on this track, is that LE hasn't explicitly stated that the text at 9:37pm Sunday was his last communication of all kinds.

I'm not trying to be a pain. I really wish I could be as accepting as many of you are.

Going back to lurk mode.

All I vaguely remember is Mark rang or texted Dylan to see if he had made up his mind on thanksgiving and I think if they was staying then he would pick up a few bits .

Now I could totally confused and this did not happen but it does ring a bell in my head

BBM
MR:
Nah, I was gonna’ stop at the store and pick up some stuff. I was trying to get a hold of him to get a better idea what we were going to be trying to do for Thanksgiving knowing that I was in Durango and that I could pick up things if we needed them for Thanksgiving or what we were gonna kinda do, so that’s what was my biggest reason for trying to communicate with him. You know, he had time to sleep on it for a night, so at this point, you know, maybe he thought about it and can give me some way to figure out where we’re going from here. You know, when you drive up here, you don’t want to go to Durango again the next day, so you have to think ahead. You know, you gotta’ make sure you pick up everything you need while you’re in town because it’s a long way to go to Durango or Bayfield to get something you overlooked.
M. Blasius

BBM
MR:
Nah, I was gonna’ stop at the store and pick up some stuff. I was trying to get a hold of him to get a better idea what we were going to be trying to do for Thanksgiving knowing that I was in Durango and that I could pick up things if we needed them for Thanksgiving or what we were gonna kinda do, so that’s what was my biggest reason for trying to communicate with him. You know, he had time to sleep on it for a night, so at this point, you know, maybe he thought about it and can give me some way to figure out where we’re going from here. You know, when you drive up here, you don’t want to go to Durango again the next day, so you have to think ahead. You know, you gotta’ make sure you pick up everything you need while you’re in town because it’s a long way to go to Durango or Bayfield to get something you overlooked.
M. Blasius

BBM
He was supposed to drive Dylan to Bayfield anyway right?
What were they gonna kinda do for Thanksgiving? Why didn't MR have plans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenefa82