Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found, #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like your in Canada. I'm in California and there's no such requirement to have a security system to get insurance here. I'm not sure about Colorado but maybe you should check to see if that's the case there and get back to us.

I would say that Mark was paying the property management company for services rendered. MOO.

A few years ago, I own and lived on a small 15 acre horse ranch. I was 1/4 of a mile from civilization ( very busy major road & highway) going in two different directions and the other two became more rural. ( not like Texas rural ) I never even locked my house, I'd leave my keys in my vehicles.

Now I live in a development on a cul-de-sac ... I have an alarm, lock up my house, even when I'm home, always lock and alarm my car. And still had a car stolen!

I don't think we will know the truth of what was going on at the lawyer's office unless there's a trial.
Mark's comment was vague and it's only his version of events so I take it with a grain of salt.

IMO we will never know what he was at his lawyers for. It's covered by "privilege" For all we know, that could be where the backpack is.

Oy vey. We did this. Other property is 8 miles outside of BAYFIELD where DR grew up. It's a rental property now.

I tend to think that the things MR brings up on his own and gives an explanation for that are seemingly totally off topic are actually significant in some way. I would love to know who he called. He said "the" property management company as opposed to "my" property management company. He gave this information in answer to MB's question 'did he go anyplace else' while he was in town. Making a call is not going someplace.
Strange answer and to my thinking something LE should check out.

Water searching HRD dogs
I would think that the actual process of decomposition is what the dogs hit on. Gases and such. ( not a backpack filled with his clothes)

Your question..
I would think anything in close contact and not washed would leave a strong enough scent for the dogs.

I'm just guessing!

Well they used the clothes ER brought to catch his scent , something alerted them to the lake and we know it wasn't dylan, what else could they have they followed there ?

Well they used the clothes ER brought to catch his scent , something alerted them to the lake and we know it wasn't dylan, what else could they have they followed there ?

Your question is confusing to me.

The clothing Elaine brought was to search for a live Dylan. A SAR dog

A HRD dog searches for human remains.

Mark said in the radio interview Dylan's scent was lost and only tracked 50 ft from the house.

No other source for this info I can find, so take it with a grain of salt IMO

it's likely the transcript of Dylan's texts is "censored" compared to his friends, lots of the texts have short 1 word answers so it's possible theres more to them right?

Mark said in the radio interview Dylan's scent was lost and only tracked 50 ft from the house.

No other source for this info I can find, so take it with a grain of salt

Perhaps that was as far as Dylan made it before he was caught and brought back again.Possible scenario.....They got in a fight....you know who got physical...Dylan tried to run.. that was as far as he made it.

I tend to think that the things MR brings up on his own and gives an explanation for that are seemingly totally off topic are actually significant in some way. I would love to know who he called. He said "the" property management company as opposed to "my" property management company. He gave this information in answer to MB's question 'did he go anyplace else' while he was in town. Making a call is not going someplace.
Strange answer and to my thinking something LE should check out.

It was posted (or maybe just inferred?) on earlier threads where MR atty office is located. This is not difficult to "sleuth" (records are online). Several of us did this way back.

ONLY thing I want is justice for DR. I will bow out now of DR thread(s). Peace to all.

ETA: One thing I learned ... never, ever state online that I searched for anyone ... i have to sit on my hands too often and that's a foreign thing to me for this WS member. It's taught me patience and that's a God's gift to me.

See some/most of you later on other threads as we always just try, try, try to help.

But the divorce was long over.

Only issues could be custody or an appeal of the child support he was ordered to pay. IMO

Right?

It would be pointless for Mark to appeal the custody agreement made in September so I doubt his lawyer filed papers for that.

MOO

I've read that the process of decomposition begins immediately upon a person death, but I have not found a source of information that gives an exact time that must pass before a HRD dog can make a positive alert for the scent of human decompostion.

I'm not sure if HRD dogs where used to search Mark's home and vehicles but I hope that they where.

MOO.

Yes, I have read that too. Re: Regarding 2nd part (red)...I have read studies, but it depends on the dog, the temp, an adult vs child, weight; large vs small, etc. In the "Baby Lisa" case apparently decomposition was found in the parent's bedroom however that case hasn't been solved/prosecuted as yet. We don't know if decomp. has been the case in this case, whether in the house or in the trucks, but even by chance it has been established... it isn't an automatic anything IMO.

IMO we will never know what he was at his lawyers for. It's covered by "privilege" For all we know, that could be where the backpack is.

Were the searchers looking for Dylan's backpack? A MSM report specifically said Dylan's backpack was not found with his remains didn't it?

MR said he didn't look for Dylan's backpack in his house and it wasn't there so Mark didn't turn it over to his lawyer imo.

Hoping and praying that LE has the right tools and evidence to find Dylan's monster and keep them locked up . That's all that we can hope for now.

Yes, I have read that too. Re: Regarding 2nd part (red)...I have read studies, but it depends on the dog, the temp, an adult vs child, weight; large vs small, etc. In the "Baby Lisa" case apparently decomposition was found in the parent's bedroom however that case hasn't been solved/prosecuted as yet. We don't know if decomp. has been the case in this case, whether in the house or in the trucks, but even by chance it has been established... it isn't an automatic anything IMO.
I have a feeling that LE brought in HRD dogs early on in this case and used them in Mark's house and vehicle's. If they got a positive alert from those HRD dogs we would have seen a search warrant served immediately afterwards as in the Lisa Irwin case and not 10 days later. This is just my opinion.

Perhaps that was as far as Dylan made it before he was caught and brought back again.Possible scenario.....They got in a fight....you know who got physical...Dylan tried to run.. that was as far as he made it.

I think on that lst interview when Mark threw-out the Nerf football it may have been to establish IF there was any commotion heard outside. We didn't hear ANYTHING about the little football until months and months later when Trisha tried to clarify that aspect. Mark said to the effect they toss "it" back 'n' forth across the road. Trisha, really had to nail him on was it inside or outside that night? Not a hard question...by any means. It is worth taking a 2nd listen to his weak (IMO) answer.

I have a feeling that LE brought in HRD dogs early on in this case and used them in Mark's house and vehicle's. If they got a positive alert from those HRD dogs we would have seen a search warrant served immediately afterwards as in the Lisa Irwin case and not 10 days later. This is just my opinion.

I don't know...I feel like we might have heard if dogs had searched the house prior to the search ten days later. My opinion is that LE treated Dylan as a runaway longer than they admitted.

But he somehow ended up on that mountain. If he was no longer alive, a HRD dog would have hit on his vehicle. Unless he had access to another vehicle unknown to LE. They didn't keep any of Marks as evidence. So IMO if Mark killed Dylan he did it on the mountain or outside his house and used a phantom vehicle

All IMO

I don't know...I feel like we might have heard if dogs had searched the house prior to the search ten days later. My opinion is that LE treated Dylan as a runaway longer than they admitted.

Well, did we ever hear that LE used HRD dogs to search Mark's home or vehicles? I don't recall that we did. Does that mean that they were never used? I hope that's not the case. MOO.

It would be pointless for Mark to appeal the custody agreement made in September so I doubt his lawyer filed papers for that.

MOO

Iirc it wasn't an agreement. She won...at least that's my opinion on how Mark viewed it....and he was not happy!

All IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member