George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not matter where he car is really.. He got out and was staying in that general area.. He walked across on the sidewalk and came back. It puts him right where he said he was.

TM says he is somewhere else entirely and then is there when the fight starts..

You can see it differently but it fits with the evidence that it was TM that doubled back and not GZ. He is where he said he was... OMO

I see this. IMO

Attachments

• imagesCAGIB0MN.jpg
    imagesCAGIB0MN.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 28
IMO if George Zimmerman had "fight" training three times a week for over a year, he should have been able to withstand an "*advertiser censored* whooping" by TM for the 10 minutes or less that it took the police to get there without pulling his gun out from the holster, in back of him, "while laying on his back" and shooting.

IMO He could have just punched back and held on. No, he wanted to be the "police" in this situation and take care of a "F..... A...." himself.

He was a 30+ yr. old man against a 17 yr. old kid, he had training, he was the aggressor, IMO.

so, because someone has taken some sort of defense training, he should NECessarily be able to stand as "*advertiser censored* whooping".....and you base this opinion on what exactly?

because in my opinion this makes no sense whatsoever. how much training someone has had is a variable in any confrontation. it MAY or MAY not mean anything, imo.

also making no sense to me is your highlighting the ages of the combatants. Given those two ages, I suggest the ages are meaningless. there are plenty of 30 year old men who could be taken down by 17 years old kids. In fact, imo, A 17 year old would be favored in a random fight by Vegas oddsmakers against a 30 year old man.

I'm not understanding why TM isn't being considered a victim here. Can anyone please explain? TIA

Because GZ was attacked and assaulted by TM and he shot TM in self defense. That makes TM the assailant and GZ the victim. IMO.

But his lawyer said he changed his statement because the new tape was more clear. Even if he didn't admit to authorizing that statement, his lawyer said it, no? Doesn't that show that he clearly changed answers? IMO

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...eorge-zimmerman-trayvon-martin-benjamin-crump

According to today's testimony, Mr Martin did not retain attorney Crump until after he had heard this tape. It wasn't until Crump was on board that Mr Martin said it was TM's voice.

I'm not going to go into whether i believe or disbelieve, I like this man. I don't know how he sits there day after day listening to all this testimony. The boy is his son and not a piece of meat. IMO

Yes indeed. I like him as well. Yet I see a large segment of the conmmunity across America is doing their dead level best to villify Tracy Martin as much as they do his youngest now deceased child. IMO

I see this. IMO

And where was his dads gf's house? That is where he said he was.. HE WAS HOME.. And then he is not.. he is running into GZ. HE never would have done that had he walked into the house.. GZ and the police would never have found him.

But he has to be the one that doubled back because GZ is exactly where he says he was. Where witnesses put him.. OMO

FYI... One of the defense attorneys will be on Pier Morgan show tonight. I forgot which one. I think MOM.

I'm not understanding why TM isn't being considered a victim here. Can anyone please explain? TIA

Well, all evidence points to him starting the physical fight with GZ imo. I do not see him as a victim in any way imo. Just because someone is dead does not grant them victim status imo.

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-linehan/evidence-that-trayvon-martin-doubled-back

I read nothing of this article sjut using the map as it was the one most clearly marked... I will find another if there is an issue with this one..
This is marked with Dad's gf house.. That is where he told RJ he was. Right there.. GZ did not go get him and bring him back.. To me the evidence shows TM went looking for GZ again..
Why? I don't know.. Maybe to just look, Maybe to confront as he did based on RJ's testimony.. But He was not where he told Rj he was. He either lied to her or doubled back to end up where the Fight occurred..

OMO

The altercation started within minutes of GZ ending his call to polce non emergency.I'm just wondering howTM could have ran to his home and had time to run all the way back to confront George?
IMO

Yes indeed. I like him as well. Yet I see a large segment of the conmmunity across America is doing their dead level best to villify Tracy Martin as much as they do his youngest now deceased child. IMO

He didn't come across as believable imo and his testimony conflicts with two officers. Very hinky imo.

Wow! Did the judge just rule for the Defense on a motion? Red letter day! IMO

Funny how people want to take one thing she said as gospel, yet they are unwilling to believe anything else she says. :facepalm: Regardless, Rachel had no idea how close Trayvon was to his home, being "close" to home doesn't mean he was within feet of the house. Also, if someone is following you, you never, ever, ever allow the stranger to know where you live. :twocents:

TM had already outrun GZ and could EASILY have gone into his home unobserved if he wanted too. If you know you have "lost" the person that was following you and you can jump inside your house and LOCK THE DOOR UNSEEN then that is what 99% of people would do especially if they were AFRAID! IMO.

Because GZ was attacked and assaulted by TM and he shot TM in self defense. That makes TM the assailant and GZ the victim. IMO.
But, isn't GZ on trial? If he's found NG by the jury and it's their belief that the defendant was acting in self-defense...then I can see what you're saying. But, a boy was killed...isn't he the victim as put forth by the State...as of right now? IMO, there can be a weighing of the evidence without attacking the victim to the extent that I have seen here. jmo

If both of these individuals were fearful of each other and it appears so from the testimonies so far and the fight GZ claims started at the T of the sidewalk while GZ was trying to get to his car why would TM's body end up further down the walkway closer to his destination. It just appears if in the "flight mode" it's a possibility that TM just may have been trying to get away from GZ and get home.

This is very sad for both GZ and TM's family. jmo

BBM

It actually wasn't that far away from the "T". They were much closer to the T, than they were to Trayvon's destination. Some of the angles of the photos shown in the media give a false perception. Take a look at this pic, it happened in front of the 2nd house on the top left.

In a struggle, they could have easily moved several feet away.

And yes, I agree that it's terribly sad for everybody involved.

IMO

Attachments

• aerial view.jpg
    aerial view.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 15
On to the admissibility of TMs toxicology report.

But, isn't GZ on trial? If he's found NG by the jury and it's their belief that the defendant was acting in self-defense...then I can see what you're saying. But, a boy was killed...isn't he the victim as put forth by the State...as of right now? IMO, there can be a weighing of the evidence without attacking the victim to the extent that I have seen here. jmo

As of right now? IMO, no. As of right now, IMO, the State has not proved that GZ did anything but defend himself.

The altercation started within minutes of GZ ending his call to polce non emergency.I'm just wondering howTM could have ran to his home and had time to run all the way back to confront George?
IMO

The two are not opposites. TM was most likely much faster than GZ and that is what RJ said TM said. With his own words he puts himself home and then he is where GZ is not at that home.. AS per RJ testimony.

That is witness testimony. and it is the states witness..

OMO

Is 60 yards considered way closer then 70 yards? IMO

I don't see any of the "bushes" TM was supposed to be hiding in? If TM "confronted and punched" GZ at the "T", where was TM hiding? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TammySue