George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a better chance of me being able to sing like Elvis Presely then that juror voting to convict GZ.

I would really like to give all jurors the benefit of the doubt that they will abide by the instructions they were given and weigh their decision based on the evidence and IMO it's very unfair to assume this juror would not do that.

There is a better chance of me being able to sing like Elvis Presely then that juror voting to convict GZ. IMO

I don't believe it's relevant. I don't believe the jury is going to convict GZ but that's because the State did not prove it's case, not because one of the jurors once had a cc. IMO

Did the State bring in to evidence the neighborhood watch booklet that was provided to Zimmerman and other volunteers during their "training" meeting? I know that the City of Sanford has removed this booklet from their website before the trial began. TIA

Iirc, it is currently in evidence.

IMO, the guy receiving a beat down would be the guy screaming for help and moaning in pain. As per JG's eye witness testimony, physician assistant's testimony, expert witness testimony, and photographic evidence, the guy who took a beating was GZ.

As per Dr Di Maio today- Trayvon could have been covered with bruises if he had survived- and we have no way of knowing. He died too quickly to bruise at all. So, no more talk about walking away unscathed (with a bullet in the heart).
All MOO.

IMHO, they ran a focus group on the marijuana and were shocked at the results. Something they forgot to do before opening with a knock knock joke. Ouch! - All MOO.

I completely disagree with everything else you've posted, with the exception of this, in which I do agree!. IMO

I never understood her statement and/or story from the first time I heard it. I think she may have exaggerated a little bit. :twocents:

Serious question - what about here statement is difficult to understand?

As per Dr Di Maio today- Trayvon could have been covered with bruises if he had survived- and we have no way of knowing. He died too quickly to bruise at all. So, no more talk about walking away unscathed (with a bullet in the heart).
All MOO.

Agree, TM is the one who took the worse beating of all, GZ is still up walking around...

The State used Ms. Lauer's ear witness testimony (along with other ear/eye witness testimony) to attempt to create a picture for the jury about what the state wants the jury to believe.

IMO, this animation is no different than what the state has tried to do, with the exception that it's been rendered in CGI.

IMO, I think this animation should be allowed, with an instruction to the jury. The jury is free to believe or disbelieve the state's version of events, just as they are free to believe or disbelieve the defense's version of events.

Except they have yet to be able to even get it to play through in the courtroom.

So, whose wearing the red hat coming up to the T from the South to North? This "animation" is ridiculous, IMO.

Don't forget he also testified for the defense in the Spector and Peterson trial. This was told to the jury today. Speaks volumes that he testified for those two <unusual people>

Our own KCL (Arias trial) had this "Dr." try to testify for her sister's killers..there was a huge CSI moment in her case, and this doctor looked ridiculous. Her story can be found in the Alexander/Arias thread. Quite interesting.

IMO - he's a paid <mod snip>.

well if hes a paid <mod snip>, then the states expert is an overpaid <mod snip>.

imo.

google her up one time and check on her history. if its a question of which hack has the best reputation in their own professional community, then the defenses <mod snip> wins hands down.

imo.

Richard Hornsby said at the noon break on the "experts discussion on wesh" that the defense wouldn't dare put the THC evidence on because there are no or very few examples of the drug causing "aggression" and would be exactly the opposite.

I laughed about it yesterday. Since when does pot make you do anything other than laugh, eat, and sleep? It mellows you out. (not that I would know that from personal experience :facepalm:) Plus, there was so little in his system and it could have been from the last 30 days. All that wasted time in court...I feel sorry for the taxpayers in FL.

We only have GZ's word for this, and he has changed his story many times. MOO

IIRC, those changes have been minor and normal, according to expert testimony. That does not stop people from continuing to claim that GZ has changed his story numerous times, in my opinion.

Judge trying to figure out how Goode's testimony fits into Lauer's ear testimony if I am hearing right.

No it is not legally binding, however, it does point to Zimmerman not following directions. Since I can not link to the handbook anymore I can not give proof of this........the handbook said to not follow or confront or intervene, to call LE to report and then their job is done. The handbook also stated that guns were not to be carried while on their watch or "patrol", another reason I believe that Zimmerman changed his story from walking his "patrol" to going to the store.

MOO

You are correct. IMO
http://axiomamnesia.com/TrayvonMartinFiles/NWProgramHandbook.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics