George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracy and Sybrina Martin marry and have Trayvon.
They divorce when Trayvon is 3. Tracy Martin marries Alicia Stanley. Trayvon lives with Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley in Miami until they separate when Trayvon is 17.
After Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley separate in 2012, Tracy Martin moves in with new girlfriend in Sanford where Trayvon joins them as a member of the household approximately a week before his death.

BUT, BUT, BUT the brother said that he and TM lived in the home with Sybrina. He said they visited Tracy when they were younger...when brother was 9, IIRC, and TM was 5.

On another topic, now M O'M is comparing Frisbees to casings....UGH!!! IMO

Yep, LOL. And Trayvon was at his Daddy's door.
Cherry picking season! :floorlaugh: IMHO.

i honestly don't see what is so funny about the death of a 17 year old and another man's life possibly on the line. the cherry picking goes both ways. maybe we should try to stick to what's been presented in court. imo

Because it is based on the STATES Witness testimony..

So the screen is black or blurry for most of it? Or has multiple layered images of what the different stories (including all three of Georges) are?

Or is it just edited taking whatever factoids the defense thought was most beneficial for the defendant? And tweaked further to be more beneficial to GZ? IMHO, that is exactly what the animator has admitted to.

Hilarious they thought for a moment this shenanigans should be allowed. Let GZ tell us the truth if he is so desperate to. This is ridiculous, if he chooses to stay silent he can't put on a cute little puppet show without a gun. What a repulsive idea. IMHO.

Tracy and Sybrina Martin marry and have Trayvon.
They divorce when Trayvon is 3. Tracy Martin marries Alicia Stanley. Trayvon lives with Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley in Miami until they separate when Trayvon is 17.
After Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley separate in 2012, Tracy Martin moves in with new girlfriend in Sanford where Trayvon joins them as a member of the household approximately a week before his death.

Is there a link to this? I have searched and searched. Most articles say TM stayed with Uncle Fulton most of the time.

So, this is what I got from Dr. Di Maio's testimony:

He's performed and reviewed 1000s of autopsies.

According to the doctor, severe trauma to inside of head can happen even if outside of head is not even marked.

In a short period of time, you can get a concussion and die.

Punctate abrasions are on the side of George Zimmerman's head, and shows the impact of what Dr. Di Maio considered to be concrete.

Dr. DM said there was also a hematoma - bleeding under the skin - located farther up the side of the head.

There was another impact closer to the top of the head.

There are multiple punctate abrasions (from concrete, in the doctor's opinion).

I'm going to continue this in another post, because time is short. :seeya:
Don't forget he also testified for the defense in the Spector and Peterson trial. This was told to the jury today. Speaks volumes that he testified for those two <unusual people>

Our own KCL (Arias trial) had this "Dr." try to testify for her sister's killers..there was a huge CSI moment in her case, and this doctor looked ridiculous. Her story can be found in the Alexander/Arias thread. Quite interesting.

IMO - he's a paid <mod snip>.

Aw heck, let's see if we can figure this out cause now I'm lost.

I'll start, you correct.

Mr. and Mrs. Martin, marry, have Trayvon.

When Trayvon is 5, Mr. and Mrs. Martin separate but do not divorce.

Mr. Martin has custody of Trayvon?

At some time ? Trayvon moves back to live with his Mom?

After last suspension from high school, Trayvon moves back to live with Mr. Martin and his fiance at Twin Oaks? (Even tho Mr. and Mrs. Martin are still married?)

Wasn't he just on a 10 day suspension for painting WTF on his locker and that's why he was there?

The other side has lied too. Tracy Martin even lied when he reported his son missing. He said he last saw him about 8:30 Sunday night. Trayvon was dead by that time! I believe the two LE officials when they testified that Tracy Martin said it was NOT his son screaming on the 911 tape. So in my mind he lied about that too...under oath. SF lied about saying she thought it was an accident, then retracted that when Crump got involved. So, if you want to talk lies, lets talk lies on both sides. I believe GZ...his statements have been BASICALLY the same...not word for word like rehearsed, but I see no major changes like the Martin family has made. JMO

And don't forget the biggest lie of all....that this was a racially motivated crime. The family and Crump were adamant about it until very recently. jmo

BUT, BUT, BUT the brother said that he and TM lived in the home with Sybrina. He said they visited Tracy when they were younger...when brother was 9, IIRC, and TM was 5.

On another topic, now M O'M is comparing Frisbees to casings....UGH!!! IMO

I'm relying on what Alicia Stanley said in her interview. We could probably confirm the timeline with some research but we've been asked by the mods not to sleuth any of the families. Which I completely understand and respect.

Gratefully, the jury isn't having to listen to all of this since they're not in the court room. At this point I think the Defense should consider it a blessing if it isn't allowed. The State will be all over of this just as they are now and IMO the jury will go comatose having to listen to it. It doesn't seem like a few brief moments of animation is worth it. JMO

Sorry I have the trial on in the background while working.

Sheesh thank God! Please I hope the judge doesn't allow this in front of the Jury! Even if she does I hope the defense can change their mind and say "nevermind".

The defense better not put the jury through this and then the horrid lengthy pointless cross.

IMO.

The State used Ms. Lauer's ear witness testimony (along with other ear/eye witness testimony) to attempt to create a picture for the jury about what the state wants the jury to believe.

IMO, this animation is no different than what the state has tried to do, with the exception that it's been rendered in CGI.

IMO, I think this animation should be allowed, with an instruction to the jury. The jury is free to believe or disbelieve the state's version of events, just as they are free to believe or disbelieve the defense's version of events.

I agree with all of that except Tracy moving in with the girlfriend and Trayvon joining them as a member of the household. I don't think Tracy lived there and Trayvon was only there because he was put it his Dad's care due to his suspension from school and Tracy had plans to be in Sanford during that time frame. jmo

Again, wasn't it just a 10 day suspension? IMO

And don't forget the biggest lie of all....that this was a racially motivated crime. The family and Crump were adamant about it until very recently. jmo

The backtracking on racial animus as a motive seemed to me to coincide with RJ's testimony about the racial epithets used by TM toward GZ. IMO

Richard Hornsby said at the noon break on the "experts discussion on wesh" that the defense wouldn't dare put the THC evidence on because there are no or very few examples of the drug causing "aggression" and would be exactly the opposite.

IMHO, they ran a focus group on the marijuana and were shocked at the results. Something they forgot to do before opening with a knock knock joke. Ouch! - All MOO.

Again, wasn't it just a 10 day suspension? IMO

I wouldn't call it "just" as 10 days is not a typical suspension for your first rodeo unless you've done something really, really bad, ime. But yes, it was 10 days.

There's a link upthread to the stepmother, Alicia, saying that Trayvon lived with her and his father and her two girls 90% of the time for many years. Scarlet posted it.

I never understood her statement and/or story from the first time I heard it. I think she may have exaggerated a little bit. :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwells1000