George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO--The judge is not sounding happy about consultation with Mr. Good while sequestered. Is this a big uh-oh for MOM?

And this Mr Shumaker was not accepted as a expert yet, correct?

DO the howls sound clearer and louder in this video...have they been manipulated?

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this. If not, just ignore: What was Mr. Martin suspended for?

I just posted about this. I'm not sure which of the three incidents I'm aware of resulted in the last suspension. jmo

Funny moment....a news caster inbetween court coverage heard one of her guests say "Realize viewers under 30 are laughing at the implications that marijuana can cause violence....but seeing as the jury is comprised of middle aged women the jury may believe..."

The reporter jumped in and said "Are you saying women that grew up in the 70's and 80's aren't likely to have any understanding regarding the effects of marijuana???"

I am paraphrasing but it was funny seeing as how I one of those "middle aged women" as are many others here.

IMO.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: don't forget the late 60's and all those flower children....

I wonder if there will be a mistrial? Two of their witnesses, both saying it was GZ on the tape. Two HUGE witnesses for GZ. Seriously, this is bad! We need a lawyer in the house. All MOO.

holy hats!! Did I just hear them say a sequestered witness assisted in consultations with the animation expert as evidence? Judge does not appear pleased to hear that tidbit!

I knew they were full of it by pretending it wasn't slanted at all. Between Goode and Zimmerman there are six versions of the story- they would cherry pick the best bits and present it as fact. Ridiculous they ever thought that would fly, IMHO.

Richard Hornsby said at the noon break on the "experts discussion on wesh" that the defense wouldn't dare put the THC evidence on because there are no or very few examples of the drug causing "aggression" and would be exactly the opposite.
I've also read that the Defense got the THC info to the jury by way of Dr. Bao ME and no longer needed another witness to do so.

this opinion that pot "mellows you out" is simply incorrect and misleading.

google possible effects of pot. maybe it mellowed your friend out, but that doesn't mean it mellows everyone out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis

" anxiety is the most common side effect of smoking pot...."

ANXIETY

I believe if you continue reading you will find that "chronic" users may experience "anxiety" and TM wasn't old enough to be considered "chronic"

Not only will the animation come in, but I think there is major problems for Mr. Good and the defense. It just came out that Donnelly was present in court prior to his testimony. I see major sanctions and some testimony being thrown out. MOM is in big trouble. Rightfully so! :twocents:

Wonderful! Aka "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory". Lawyers at this level should not be making silly mistakes, IMO (but who can really disagree?).

I've also read that the Defense got the THC info to the jury by way of Dr. Bao ME and no longer needed another witness to do so.
but the jury hasn't heard anny of the THC info yet.

Not only will the animation come in, but I think there is major problems for Mr. Good and the defense. It just came out that Donnelly was present in court prior to his testimony. I see major sanctions and some testimony being thrown out. MOM is in big trouble. Rightfully so! :twocents:

Sorry - but did you mean "won't".....?

Oh geeze, I walked out if the room for a minute and I missed the only good part of this hearing! :banghead:

Rule #1 in trial watching: never leave the room, no matter how badly you need to go potty. ;)

IMO--The judge is not sounding happy about consultation with Mr. Good while sequestered. Is this a big uh-oh for MOM?

HUGE uh-oh for MOM. Second witness he has done this with. 1st one might be seen as an oversight, but TWO, not happening. By MOM's voice, he knows his goose is cooked. He is in big trouble with the courts. IMO - he deserves it. He knows the rules.

Contempt, sanctions, testimony thrown out, mistrial, jail time. Who knows what's going to happen but something will.

This kind of stuff is not fair to the victim, the court and the process. It's cheating! Also, he didn't disclose it to the State, so he knows he is wrong. :twocents:

The other side has lied too. Tracy Martin even lied when he reported his son missing. He said he last saw him about 8:30 Sunday night. Trayvon was dead by that time! I believe the two LE officials when they testified that Tracy Martin said it was NOT his son screaming on the 911 tape. So in my mind he lied about that too...under oath. SF lied about saying she thought it was an accident, then retracted that when Crump got involved. So, if you want to talk lies, lets talk lies on both sides. I believe GZ...his statements have been BASICALLY the same...not word for word like rehearsed, but I see no major changes like the Martin family has made. JMO
When you're reacting to the trauma that your son is dead or the trama of having received a beating, your statements are going to be impaired. All were in shock. Let's give them all a bit of a break. But, yes, I agree that GZ's statements have been basically unchanged, with some more detail given as time passed.

Anyone mentioned that this witness looks like Dad on Family Ties (Michael Gross)?
Grey out the beard and hair a bit....

Geez, I had it totally wrong. So Trayvon was not living with Sybrina when he was suspended from high school and then sent to Tracy and fiance??

No, you're right. He went to live with Sybrina, maybe full time, but certainly more often, when Alicia and Tracy began to have serious marital issues. jmo

HUGE uh-oh for MOM. Second witness he has done this with. 1st one might be seen as an oversight, but TWO, not happening. By MOM's voice, he knows his goose is cooked. He is in big trouble with the courts. IMO - he deserves it. He knows the rules.

Contempt, sanctions, testimony thrown out, mistrial, jail time. Who knows what's going to happen but something will.

This kind of stuff is not fair to the victim, the court and the process. It's cheating! Also, he didn't disclose it to the State, so he knows he is wrong. :twocents:

It will be interesting. We all know how much the judge loves the defense (IMO). Good thing it wasn't West - he'd be sitting on death row by morning! :scared:

OMG in heaven, with tennis shoes they are now saying TM was three inches taller (6'2") ....come on already!!!!!!!! IMO, JMO, FGS

Also IMO MJ can make one paranoid---hence the "creepy" testimony from Racheal IMO

No - not true IMO - these are young people - chronic is 20+ years of use - Racheal had lots of other reasons to be paranoid - again IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member