George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe it was TM yelling that night. I think he was the aggressor and beating down on GZ. He would not have been calling for help. He would have been wanting GZ to be quiet so that no one came out before he finished the beating..
I believe it is GZ yelling help as also testified to by JG.

OMO

b b m
Absolutely....imoo

OH WOW!!!! Mr. Good was spoken to by the expert while he was a witness in this case. This was NOT disclosed to the State!! The defense is in BIG TROUBLE!! Wow, oh wow! JMO

The judge just figured it out while asking question of animation guy. Stuff is going to hit the fan. Yikes!

Uh-oh. The animation expert talked to Mr. Good after Mr. Good was sworn in as a sequestered witness.

My prediction: Based on Judge Nelson's reaction to this news, the animation won't be coming in.

RUT ROH, John Good was still under sequestration when he was brought in to confer re: this animation and this witness and the prosecution was not made aware of it.?

IIRC, those changes have been minor and normal, according to expert testimony. That does not stop people from continuing to claim that GZ has changed his story numerous times, in my opinion.

All of the changes were made benefit George and most are about the struggle- very significant things about aha was said and done. MOO

The changing story and the shenanigins with the passport and Paypal accounts have made many quite distrustful of GZ.
I wish he would get up and explain it all, IMHO- that would be awesome.

holy hats!! Did I just hear them say a sequestered witness assisted in consultations with the animation expert as evidence? Judge does not appear pleased to hear that tidbit!

I agree with all of that except Tracy moving in with the girlfriend and Trayvon joining them as a member of the household. I don't think Tracy lived there and Trayvon was only there because he was put it his Dad's care due to his suspension from school and Tracy had plans to be in Sanford during that time frame. jmo

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask this. If not, just ignore: What was Mr. Martin suspended for?

IMO--The judge is not sounding happy about consultation with Mr. Good while sequestered. Is this a big uh-oh for MOM?

Tracy and Sybrina Martin marry and have Trayvon.
They divorce when Trayvon is 3. Tracy Martin marries Alicia Stanley. Trayvon lives with Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley in Miami until they separate when Trayvon is 17.
After Tracy Martin and Alicia Stanley separate in 2012, Tracy Martin moves in with new girlfriend in Sanford where Trayvon joins them as a member of the household approximately a week before his death.
Geez, I had it totally wrong. So Trayvon was not living with Sybrina when he was suspended from high school and then sent to Tracy and fiance??

IMHO, they ran a focus group on the marijuana and were shocked at the results. Something they forgot to do before opening with a knock knock joke. Ouch! - All MOO.

Funny moment....a news caster inbetween court coverage heard one of her guests say "Realize viewers under 30 are laughing at the implications that marijuana can cause violence....but seeing as the jury is comprised of middle aged women the jury may believe..."

The reporter jumped in and said "Are you saying women that grew up in the 70's and 80's aren't likely to have any understanding regarding the effects of marijuana???"

I am paraphrasing but it was funny seeing as how I one of those "middle aged women" as are many others here.

IMO.

It's pretty cool animation IMO and I am getting annoyed that they keep switching back to the expert, I can see bearded men anytime! (IMO, etc. etc.)

At this point, it won't matter, the Judge ain't letting this in IMO

Uh-oh. The animation expert talked to Mr. Good after Mr. Good was sworn in as a sequestered witness.

My prediction: Based on Judge Nelson's reaction to this news, the animation won't be coming in.

Goodes testimony should be tossed too. WTH were they thinking? Rules are for suckers, huh? MOO.

Not only will the animation NOT come in, but I think there is major problems for Mr. Good and the defense. It just came out that Donnelly was present in court prior to his testimony. I see major sanctions and some testimony being thrown out. MOM is in big trouble. Rightfully so! :twocents:

I really hope cooler heads prevail, regardless of the verdict. I don't have a good feeling about it. Sometimes, I wish the trial was only played locally and not nationally. JMO Praying for peace and calm...no matter what happens!

Will be praying, also. It would help if the TH would stop stoking the fire, IMO.

Did anyone else just hear the air being let out of a big ol' balloon?

Mr. O'Mara's tone of voice sounds as if he knows the animation is a lost cause, IMO.

IDK, but WFTV, Kathi Belich said this:
WFTV Eyewitness News ✔ @WFTV

BREAKING: Defense is calling its final witness and says they'll likely rest tomorrow. #Zimmermanon9 #Zimmermantrial
Retweeted by Kathi Belich, WFTV
As I understand it ... Defense was calling the final witness for TODAY. Tomorrow there will be a couple more witnesses and then Defense will rest.

RUT ROH, John Good was still under sequestration when he was brought in to confer re: this animation and this witness and the prosecution was not made aware of it.?

Oh geeze, I walked out if the room for a minute and I missed the only good part of this hearing! :banghead:

I laughed about it yesterday. Since when does pot make you do anything other than laugh, eat, and sleep? It mellows you out. (not that I would know that from personal experience :facepalm:) Plus, there was so little in his system and it could have been from the last 30 days. All that wasted time in court...I feel sorry for the taxpayers in FL.

this opinion that pot "mellows you out" is simply incorrect and misleading.

google possible effects of pot. maybe it mellows some people out, but that doesn't mean it mellows everyone out.

ANXIETY IS one of the most common results of pot smoking and i'm betting anyone that has smoked smoke pot knows a little about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sofamusic