George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #11 Tues. July 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting. We all know how much the judge loves the defense. Good thing it wasn't West - he'd be sitting on death row by morning! :scared:

I guess it's "your opinion" the judge "loves the defense". My opinion is she is fair and has been an amazing judge! She has not favored one side or the other. :twocents:

I just got home from werk:werk:

Is the trial stll going on?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

I don't think a court room is the same as an Iron Man movie. Make believe fiction animation has a fork in it. IMO
Bla bla bla

"Scale in terms of their height." said Mr Shumaker.

Except they were on the ground and the defense, adding in the tennis shoes and negating the fact that the hoodie came off TM's head but is added to his 5'11" height making him a fictitious kneeling height of 6'3"...OMG!!! What an unprofessional presentation. ALL MHO. (If I had a locker I would now paint my own WTF! on it.)

That's what happens when you stick to those rehearsed notes kiddos instead of testimony.
I believe Dr Di Maio testified there was a possibility TM and GZ could be standing and TM could be pulling away from GZ while he kept holding onto his shirt lifting it off his body when shot....guess the animation guy didn't expect the truth on the stand today. Darn.

I'm lost with all of this animation thing. I think the defense wasted a lot of money and time going down this path. The State for the first time IMO has done a good job of discrediting the validity of a witness. During this cross I've come to think the animation shouldn't be allowed, there's just too many unknowns. JMO

I totally agree! If this animation & witness is allowed in by the judge, the State will completely tear him and the animation apart! IMO, this is not necessary for the Defense!

IMO!

I guess it's "your opinion" the judge "loves the defense". My opinion is she is fair and has been an amazing judge! She has not favored one side or the other. :twocents:

You're right, I forgot the IMO! I was being sarcastic, this hearing has been a disaster for the defense. Yes, I'm leaning not guilty, but I'm all about what is right and what is wrong. The crap the defense just pulled is wrong, and IMO, they should be sanctioned,

Perhaps you are thinking of meth. Pot can cause anxiety and mild paranoia even on the first use.

IMO.

"mild" paranoia? that's a good one.

I submit that the most paranoid people I have ever seen were smoking pot at the time their paranoia struck.

and , true, many times they circled the psychological wagons so to speak, but throw paranoia and anxiety into a dynamic situation fraught with danger and the repercussions might just surprise the "pot only mellos you" crowd.

imo.

What is this guy talking about? IMO
Sit his fantasy butt down please. IMO

That's what happens when you stick to those rehearsed notes kiddos instead of testimony.
I believe Dr Di Maio testified there was a possibility TM and GZ could be standing and TM could be pulling away from GZ while he kept holding onto his shirt lifting it off his body when shot....guess the animation guy didn't expect the truth on the stand today. Darn.

IMO I thought he testified that IF someone held the shirt away artificially the hole in the fabric wouldn't match up to the angle of the entry wound.

I also find it very very very unlikely (since we know GZ got hit and beat up) that he would be thinking clearly enough to not only GET UP but then start analyzing bullet angle and clothing.

IMO.

I just got home from werk:werk:

Is the trial stll going on?

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

Hearing on animation.

The fireworks are going to be afterwards. The judge just found out that MOM went against the court orders and allowed a witness (Good) speak to the animation guy during the trial. This is the 2nd witness for the defense who has gone against the rules of the court.

WFTV.com

No, actually that's not what he testified to. He explained that if that happened, bullet hole in the hoodie would have been in a different place. jmo

Thread will be closed in ten minutes. I know the hearing is still going on but too many alerts and snarks. Done for the day in 10 minutes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't Channon Christian & Christopher Newsome, sitting in their car, in the parking lot of their apartment complex? Weren't they accosted in their own apartment complex parking lot, by a man with a gun? I haven't read the details on this crime & trial for a few years now, so I'm unsure of my memories?

Channon's best friend lived at the apartment complex. Channon was visiting and waiting for Chris to come pick her up. Before they could leave, the killers drove by and saw the pair. The ringleaders (Davidson and Boyd) decided to abduct them. It went from there.

What about the danged button that was right over the bullet hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_thinking