George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bolded by me is incorrect.

According to the walk through with LE the day after the shooting Zimmerman says that he did in fact continue walking to the next street over to find an address to give to the dispatcher after being told "we don't need you to do that." Zimmerman continued walking, he did not stand still, he did not "not move anymore".

To me that is semantics. Where TM told RJ he was at Greene house, He had to then go a long distance to go back to where GZ was hanging out and waiting for POLICE. If GZ had continued to pursue him the fight would have happened in front of Greenes house.. But it did not. It happened FEET from the T and closer to where GZ was waiting after getting out of his truck and walking the sidewalk where the T was.

WHOA....what just happened...Law Man, security...followed Trayvon's family out the door!!

I am not sure that the jurors will see it as profiling. They may look at it through their own experiences as common sense. If there was a recent home invasion in the complex, and the cops believed the perps lived inside the complex, and they were young african american males, than it adds credence to GZ's suspicions and his fears for his own wife who is sometimes home alone. JMO

I thought they caught the home invasion guys? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This judge has been very aware of making sure the jurors are being inconvenienced as little as possible, IMO. If I were to be on a jury, that's the type of judge I would want.
I agree in so far as it is not at the expense of the defendant or a fair trial.

IMO

Shoot, the guy could have watched it at home just like us. so what difference does it make? imo

No one on the witness list was supposed to read or watch anything about the trial until after they were dismissed and released from sequestration.

Looking forward to closing arguments. Getting tired of throwing my legs over each side of the fence.

I was taught that Ignorance of the Law is no excuse to break it....but the kind Judge Nelson, is being generous to a fault, to the Defense, again.Sigh IMO

It's not a law, it's a rule, i.e., the RULE of Sequestration. It's also subject to application/interpretation under the case law regarding the Rule. Which is what Judge Nelson just did out loud on the record. jmo

They caught one of them several months later. the other remained at large, AFAIK.

No one on the witness list was supposed to read or watch anything about the trial until after they were dismissed and released from sequestration.

Sure. And, THAT really happens! imo

I think the witness today said that one was prosecuted, but I don't know if they caught both of them

JMO

HMM I wonder if that holds true for TM family.. Crump was there.

Defense objects to the lesser included "manslaughter" charge.

It's interesting to me how "very, very, very concerned" JN is about alleged violations of rule of sequestration by defense, but didn't seemed concerned at all about proven discovery violation by the state (re TM's deleted cell phone data).

That was 4 "verys" :floorlaugh:

Is that not typical?

IMHO

The guy in grey suit we were talking about just followed family out the door.

BUT why did Trayvon's whole family (and personal lawyers?) just leave court room??

Ohhh State wants lesser charges in but Defense objected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny