George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are seeing how weak the state's case is right now btw. Constantly harping on the same things over and over.

What I would like to hear is this Prosecutor argue the points of fact in evidence. Not emotion.

I guess that depends on what you are mixing it with......

I think those texts we didn't get to see would have been enlightening. But there are some available if you Google.

JMO

I don't believe TM was going home to make purple drank, I believe the fiancé's son when he testified he asked for the skittles. IMO

I guess that depends on what you are mixing it with......

I think those texts we didn't get to see would have been enlightening. But there are some available if you Google.

JMO
Tell a totally different pic than what state is painting.
They should have come in.

MOO

You didn't describe a hypothetical. You stated very clearly and simply that if it would keep you out of jail, you would punch yourself in the face. And you ended the post with the word: FACT. I would never try to put words in anyone's mouth. I simply responded to what you posted.

Of course it is hypothetical, you have no idea about my person or my background, but it didn't stop you from assuming that I would be "dishonest". Do you suppose that a jail sentence is *always and inevitably* just? And resisting jail is *always* dishonest? Nelson Mandela was jailed.

In some communities around StL you cannot wear your pants slung down so low (watching video from purchase of Skittles, AZ tea & blunts)

Wait - cracka' does not mean sex pervert IMHO (listening to closing arguments)

Apparently, desperate times call for desperate dishonest and thoroughly abhorrent measures. jmo

We see how this is going to go, they are basically going for the 17 year old/unarmed is dead, therefore GZ is guilty, regardless of evidence/circumstances.

Not in my view because when the DA pointed out that GZ didn't even try to help or get help for his victim, most people would call that Cold blooded, in my world. Lots of evidence, spoken in court and otherwise points to 2nd Degree Murder....IMO

Just like drawing a bow, following a suspicious person they are both legal to do.
But in order to release the arrow or confront a suspicious person, a perfectly legal effort must be done. IMO

Do you suppose that a jail sentence is *always and inevitably* just? And resisting jail is *always* dishonest? Nelson Mandela was jailed.

jmo, but trying to keep yourself out of jail under any circumstances by fabricating evidence is always dishonest. And illegal, so that could backfire. jmo

Part of the "facts" are considering the state of mind of the defendant.

My friend, closing argument is all about emotion. IMHO

The difference is that Our friend Juan, When he argued with passion, he was arguing facts. He had evidence..

This PROS does not. He is just ALL emotion...

Just as an aside, this was one of the most shocking parts of her testimony for me. I can not conceive of any circumstance that would prevent me from immediately checking up on a friend (or an acquaintance, for that matter) who I believed to have been in a physical altercation with someone. Their phone would be ringing off the hook and if they didn't answer, I'd be on the other line to the police.

That, and the fact that this 19 year old had better things to do than to be in court for 2 days testifying for her "murdered" boyfriend. She actually said she wasn't coming back the second day! Why did she find this testimony not worth her time? I think I know the answer to that, but it would only be my opinion, and speculation. I'll keep it to myself.

So BDLR is conceding that TM assaulted GZ? JMO. OMO. MOO.

IIRC, he referred to him as a "17 year old man". I thought he was a child?

worse closing ever comparing to FACTS :floorlaugh: who employs these litigators? Oh, FLA :floorlaugh:

I'm in your corner Bernie..

Trayvon could have been my beautiful black son walking home that night..

be the voice for trayvon..

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members