George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I understand another person can do the second part of the State's closing. They need to let Guy do that, his opening was way better then what BDL is doing right now. imo

That still would not have helped you because he is not charged with that. The detectives said they believed him as a whole. He did not mislead. He told his version of events.

There is no proof that it happened anyway than other than he said and there in lies the trouble. People can suppose and imagine all they want. But the truth is that there is nothing to refute what he said happened and it is even upheld by witnesses and the states own witnesses.

Inconsistencies normally derive from fabrication. The question is does one want to seek the truth.

The sad thing is TM put GZ in between him and his Daddy's house. Which is completely opposite of where GZ stated his was.

On the 911 that GZ made the operator asked GZ was TM at the club house and he said Yes. RJ Told TM to RUN and GZ validated that when he told the operator that TM was running. RJ account was validated there. TM then told RJ that he lost GZ which puts him at the dog walk.

Why would TM say that GZ was by his daddy's house?
Then say that he was going to go around to the front?

The missing minutes between the 911 calls is the time it took GZ to head TM off before he got to his daddy's house.

I guess it is like Natalee Hollaway.

Just like drawing a bow, following a suspicious person they are both legal to do.
But in order to release the arrow or confront a suspicious person, a perfectly legal effort must be done. IMO

That's why state of mind and intent are elements of most crimes. jmo

In some communities around StL you cannot wear your pants slung down so low (watching video from purchase of Skittles, AZ tea & blunts)

Wait - cracka' does not mean sex pervert IMHO (listening to closing arguments)

Rachel Jeantel said they thought the guy after TM could be a pedophile / sex pervert...which isn't unreasonable. That was in Court Room testimony....IMO There are just as many child molestation crimes as AA breakins in some areas. IMO

I guess that depends on what you are mixing it with......

I think those texts we didn't get to see would have been enlightening. But there are some available if you Google.

JMO

I could use one of those cocktails right about now! :blushing:

The difference is that Our friend Juan, When he argued with passion, he was arguing facts. He had evidence..

This PROS does not. He is just ALL emotion...

Not in closing argument, closing argument is never evidence, it is always drama and emotion to sway the jury. IMO

Just like drawing a bow, following a suspicious person they are both legal to do.
But in order to release the arrow or confront a suspicious person, a perfectly legal effort must be done. IMO
Releasing the arrow = releasing the blow by Travon.
Both illegal.
Went downhill from Travon's instigation.

IMO

How can their closing go for 2hours? I mean really I've been listening for 20mins and he's already going round and round saying same thing. How many different ways can you say the same thing.
IMO they are proving their whole case is based on TM being unarmed and dead. They haven't proved it wasn't self defense.

A black woman, mid 20's robs a local bank and gets away. The cops pull me over for questioning about this crime, a white woman in her mid 50's. THAT is profiling incorrectly.

Zimmerman did not profile 'incorrectly'. Black male teenagers had committed crimes in the community and were at large.

For him to be able to say such bunk is infuriating.

Go Bernie!

Justice for Trayvon is coming!

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

The difference is that Our friend Juan, When he argued with passion, he was arguing facts. He had evidence..

This PROS does not. He is just ALL emotion...

I like Juan Martinez.

I don't like Bernie de la Rionda.

::hat tip to Horace F::

GZ wasn't sure of the address so he must be guilty. What? MOO.

Bernie's losin' it imo. So far this is a bunch of nothing. I find myself asking "so what?" to every statement he makes.

From what I understand another person can do the second part of the State's closing. They need to let Guy do that, his opening was way better then what BDL is doing right now. imo

According to HLN Guy will be doing the second half

Inconsistencies normally derive from fabrication. The question is does one want to seek the truth.

The sad thing is TM put GZ in between him and his Daddy's house. Which is completely opposite of where GZ stated his was.

On the 911 that GZ made the operator asked GZ was TM at the club house and he said Yes. RJ Told TM to RUN and GZ validated that when he told the operator that TM was running. RJ account was validated there. TM then told RJ that he lost GZ which puts him at the dog walk.

Why would TM say that GZ was by his daddy's house?
Then say that he was going to go around to the front?

The missing minutes between the 911 calls is the time it took GZ to head TM off before he got to his daddy's house.

I guess it is like Natalee Hollaway.

NO TM put himself home at his house. That is evidence brought forth from RJ. Then when she calls back he is breathing heavy and then he sees GZ.

HE never said GZ was at his fathers house.. NEVER. Not in evidence.

Asking someone a question/confronting someone isn't illegal.

Shooting someone with an arrow is, in most instances...

:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member