George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's making innocuous everyday things sound sinister, or at least he's trying to. Profiling? Who cares? Not illegal, not indicative that he wants to kill anyone, and he called NEN. Play up the race aspect I guess.

jmo, but trying to keep yourself out of jail under any circumstances by fabricating evidence is always dishonest. And illegal, so that could backfire. jmo

Hypothetically, how would you know if I am describing fabrication of evidence? I was only offering a scenario, a choice, independent of circumstances. Most human beings I know would do anything to avoid a life sentence. IMO.

From what I remember, she hit a tree at full force, not just fell in the snow, and also chose not to go to the emergency room.

She was on the bunny slope, lost her 'footing' and fell backward and cracked her noggie on a rock.

The prosecutor is moving me. It may be all emotion but I'm whiling to bet people in the court room will be moved more.

He is brining up the things that bothers me.

I am an emotional person maybe that's why I have great conflicts in this case. I don't think legally its proven with out a doubt but I can't get around TM is dead and for no reason at all in my mind.

The prosecutors closing argument is not evidence. MOO.

The statement that was made about Zimmerman saying....tell my wife I just killed somebody....is that true? I thought he said "tell my wife I just shot someone". To me, that's a huge difference.

Actually, I belive there were 2 cuts, and very small ones at that. However, teeth would make a cut on your hand, and the cuts would be very small. I never indicated TM's cuts were knife size. The cuts were consistent with teeth marks.

There were NO cuts on Trayvon's hands! That is a FACT. Autopsy and court testimony. One 1/4 x 1/8" abrasion to his non-dominate hand.

JMO. I'm not sure I can listen to this for the next three hours. :facepalm:

How about if you are under a taller man on the ground and he has his hands or elbows on your arms while you struggle to get the gun in position to shoot?

Or are you stating he wasn't struggling when he shot?

Then how in the world in this scenario would he get the gun in front of his face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is he making comments about the jury? He really is all over...

AND ETA: With his people are watching you comment... Maybe even improper to remind them that the world is watching what they do?

The prosecutor sounds so insincere. I don't think he believes the things he is saying and surely the jury has to see that too.

IMO.

Asking someone a question/confronting someone isn't illegal.

Shooting someone with an arrow is, in most instances...

:twocents:

Shooting someone in the chest is illegal in most instances as well....
IMO

But please don't rely on the nonsense that BDLR is spewing. MOO.

He literally has nothing else to say after what, 15-20 minutes of closing and repeating himself 20 times on most of his points. So now he is thanking the jurors for not falling asleep. Wow.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member