George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay the DA is going to bring GZ's own damming reenactment...the profiling...and the VERY visible address on the building which GZ claimed wasn't there....GZ is hoisted by his own petard!! IMO

That is just you. Natasha Richardson fell in the snow and died. From her injuries.. No outward abrasions.

The point is it is all irrelevant. All that matters is what George thought and felt in that moment. His fear, His experience.

From what I remember, she hit a tree at full force, not just fell in the snow, and also chose not to go to the emergency room.

I'm in your corner Bernie..

Trayvon could have been my beautiful black son walking home that night..

be the voice for trayvon..

jmo

And Zimmerman could have been my beautiful Hispanic brother being punched and hit...

Seems like Bernie spent last night reading our forum to come up with his closing statement.

IMO

This prosecutor does not sound anything but emotional. It sounds like a kid would make, Along with the contrary arguments so that they get it out there first..

Just like drawing a bow, following a suspicious person they are both legal to do.
But in order to release the arrow or confront a suspicious person, a perfectly legal effort must be done. IMO

It's legal to follow and confront people. imo

All that says to me is that TM hit GZ hard enough to break the skin on one knuckle. Considering that no bruising would show up since TM died moments later, that's a rather significant piece of evidence. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Exactly! Which means if he had bruising all over his body from GZ hitting him, pinning him or punching him, there would be no bruising. Therefore, you can't state that GZ didn't do equal damage to Trayvon.

You can't use the non-bruising to Trayvon's hands to convict the victim, then use the non-bruising to Trayvon's body to say GZ is innocent and didn't get any punches in or start the fight.

It is human to render aid to someone with a life threatening condition. obviously he was no longer a threat.

I consider inhuman that he didn't imo

I have rendered first aid to strangers.

There are a lot of break-ins in my daughter's neighborhood. The ones caught have been mostly males, 18-27, sometimes with females driving the getaway car. If I followed or otherwise encountered one of these guys, and he attacked me and I managed to harm him, I seriously doubt that I would try to give him first aid - even if I thought he was dying - whereas if I had accidentally hit him with my car on my way to my daughter's house, I would give him first aid. IMO, it's a natural response to not give aid to someone who has attacked you.

Rachel Jeantel said they thought the guy after TM could be a pedophile / sex pervert...which isn't unreasonable. That was in Court Room testimony....IMO There are just as many child molestation crimes as AA breakins in some areas. IMO

Cracka'/Cracker in the AA culture does not mean sex pervert; it refers to the White Man! IMHO & asking my AA friends . . . but whatever :scared:

Oh dear...
17 year old Trayvon Martin would still be alive if Zimmerman had kept himself from following and getting out of his vehicle as he was told "we dont need you to do that" TWICE mind you.
Even if TM had approached GZ in his vehicle he still had more protection then TM did. GZ could have rolled up all window's, lock all door's and been on the phone with LE, not even to mention the concealed weapon and not engaged TM at all.
Yup, that's my opinion.

BBM

That is debatable, if you know about TM's personal history at the time of the incident. He most likely would still have been alive, but he may have seriously injured himself or others in the past year. He was struggling at the time, dealing with his father's break up with his female companion of 13 years, and Tracy's new relationship with BG. He was serving a 10 day supsension from school. There are other issues that suggest he may have gotten in more serious trouble than he had in the past. I apologize if this is too much information on the victim, but I think it critical to looking at the entirety of the situation and not in a vacuum out of context.

I think another fallacy is the false narrative that a parent should not have to worry at home while their child goes out on a candy run. Tracy Martin was not waiting at home when TM failed to come home at an appropriate time. Even when he came home later that night, he was not that concerned about Trayvon's whereabouts, because he called Trayvon's cell phone once around 12:30 a.m. I am not stating Tracy was a bad parent, but the behavior was not consistent with my idea of a concerned parent. Perhaps I am being unfair.

However, I am tired of people like Piers Morgan allowing Ben Crump or others to put out this false narrative every time there is a serious discrepancy with the preffered account. If this is too critical of the victim or his family, I understand the need to edit. Unfortunately, I know of no other way to address these imporant issues without bringing out these facts. One of the first cases I started sleuthing was when a juvenile was accused, charged, and convicted of shooting another man. The juvenile served 4 years in prison, when the facts came out that "victim" had shot himself and the victim and family were out to get back at the accused, as well as be eligible for more financial aide than if the shot was self-inflicted. So, I come from the perspective that you must question everyone even the "victim" and family members, if you want to get to the truth. Yet, I understand this may be too critical.

MOO

After doing a google search to see what Trayvon Martin age 17 looked like, I am even more appalled at the continued use by the media of his picture at age 12. The media manipulation and race baiting has to stop before this explodes worse than it already has. Unless that is what the desired outcome truly is. It brings ratings. One would think the misinformation would clear up when the trial began but no it hasn't. Makes me wonder if some of the conspiracy theorists aren't so off base after all.:banghead: IMO MOO

From what I remember, she hit a tree at full force, not just fell in the snow, and also chose not to go to the emergency room.

She fell on a ski slope in Canada, got up, went back to her hotel, had a headache and then went into a coma. Brain-dead, she was flown back to New York, while her family rushed from all corners of the world to her bedside.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...erett-strangest-scene-life.html#ixzz2YlIDXLUH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It remained unclear Thursday exactly how she was injured. Resort officials have said only that she fell on a beginner’s trail and later reported not feeling well.

http://www.today.com/id/29733775/ns...ent-could-have-saved-richardson/#.Ud71LDvVCDk

So GZ immediately thought up this perfect defense because he took some classes. I don't think so. MOO.

The prosecutor is moving me. It may be all emotion but I'm whiling to bet people in the court room will be moved more.

He is brining up the things that bothers me.

I am an emotional person maybe that's why I have great conflicts in this case. I don't think legally its proven with out a doubt but I can't get around TM is dead and for no reason at all in my mind.

Cracka'/Cracker in the AA culture does not mean sex pervert; it refers to the White Man! IMHO & asking my AA friends . . . but whatever :scared:

I am white, my husband black, my son black..

it can mean both things..jmo

Or maybe TM sucker punched him in the nose before GZ could say any of that stuff? IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CriminalPineapple