Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's getting close to my bedtime. Please make a decision/end the deliberations soon.

LOL. Well it really had no significance for me other than to say his Dad was a Magistrate Judge and GZ is respectful to the court by addressing the Judge as your honor because of this fact. No one said he was a trial judge. Just that GZ's father and mother worked within the court system and GZ is respectful because this was the way he was raised. That's it. And it's JMO.
Aw shucks, I knew that, LambChop. I was just posting the info so everyone knew the official job description and that might end the, er, issue. (hopefully, er, wishfully, er, ...) :blushing:

My husband would agree. And he would add that we may be a tad on the loony side.

Oh No - do we need to talk about our invisible friends again? I just got my DD to understand the concept. She was going to bring in the white coats during the FCA murder trial.

And by the end of it - I needed it - but thank heaven for my imaginary friends then too.

No. Because GZ never had the upper hand.. TM was not beaten, cut, His sweatshirt not pulled.. No hits with a flashlight. To me the evidence shows that TM got the upper hand first and fast.

It only goes to TM if he was the one who was under physical attack and that is not what the evidence shows. OMO

IMO, the person with the gun is the one with the upperhand.

I definitely respect you if you feel differently though. Maybe you feel GZ couldn't reach his gun.

I believe he had it out already.

I wish there were proof for one side or the other but there is not.

I heard one of the news guys yesterday say he has gained 140 lbs since he was charged.

IMO

He weighs 344 lbs, because he weight 204 when 2/27/12? I mean come on that is just ridiculous. Just because some TH spits something out of their arse doesn't mean it has any relation to reality. IMO

It took :13 seconds for GZ to walk from where he was to the T sidewalk. There are something like 2 minutes missing. What was he doing during that time? Where was he?

Actually one of the HLNN shows went out walked it and timed it last night. It took them 26 or 27 seconds. But that was in the day light with easy visibility. He could have gone a little slower since all he had for light was that tiny key chain flashlight. JMO

She also says BY. The transcript is posted, the video is posted. Why are you so argumentative I don't agree with you. I have asked you to move on. Please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just don't respond anymore. No one is going to win this one.

It took :13 seconds for GZ to walk from where he was to the T sidewalk. There are something like 2 minutes missing. What was he doing during that time? Where was he?

He was going to get a address from what he told the detective, IIRC. He took a different route I think??? not sure though.. :blushing:

This is what worries me about the jurors. I hope and pray they are strong enough to follow the law as they see it and not think of any repercussions from the few radicals out there.

I'll say it again. IMO it will take a courageous jury to follow the evidence and vote not guilty.

I have looked at the testimony, understanding that every witness had a different perspective, as well as bias possibly fostered by political motivation or just plain fear, and I look to see where the various accounts align. And IMO, they all significantly align with GZ's version. IMO, RJ's testimony is the least reliable, but even amidst the fabrication, the little bits of truth shine out. JMO. OMO. MOO.

I agree 100%. I hope that the jury looks at her testimony in the same manner. MOO.

= a vision of an attorney asking "May I approach the witness" and walk up and smack her on the head.

She was very respectful the second day, answering West with, "Yes, Sir." So someone spoke to her about her attitude. I'm guessing her Mom. lol

One thing we should all consider is the fact that RJ did not want to testify. She is still affected by what happened and IMO she feels a lot of guilt because she was on the phone with him that night. Of course she did not know what was about to happen but she will always have to live with the fact that she was on the phone with him right before he died. No matter how many people tell her it was not her fault she will always feel some responsibility because he was on the phone and told her he did not want to run. Had he not tried to be macho with her and been off the phone he may have run and gotten home without GZ finding him. That is an awful burden for a young woman to carry for the rest of her life. jmo

:D

I think us WSers know each other too well. Of course we can't stay away from this stuff. It's what brought us here!

(Good to "see" you!)

I said the same thing - even crossed my heart and spit over my left shoulder.....and yet....:shakehead:

Is it just me or does it sound like GZ is answering the judge with Yes, SIR? I swear I just heard that. Also, the other day, when she was asking him questions. It sounded like he addressed her as sir.

Thanks!

After he saw how it worked to get the media to promote RJ as authentic, perhaps he thought he would try the same tactic.

:D

I think us WSers know each other too well. Of course we can't stay away from this stuff. It's what brought us here!

(Good to "see" you!)

Heh... I am right there with y'all...swore I wasnt going to get involved, yet here I am...:facepalm:

Dr. G on Fox just said the absence of DNA does not worry her. (Paraphrasing) there are many ways there can be an absence of DNA.

DNA that is found is what you focus on.

IMO

Uh Oh.. CNN says there may be a development.. mark Nejame just interrupted...

Where was TM? Oh that's right, he was AT his daddy house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat