Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't followed this on WS and haven't really had an opinion one way or another. BUT am surprised there is such division here on ws. Usually everyone is always pro-state. Interesting.

He just has NO emotion.... He still has a flat affect... I mean he cracked a small smile, but I feel there is something that is going on mentally with him..... MOO

Thank goodness the jury members understood and followed the law-the state did not prove a d**m thing! Whether anyone likes it or not the law is the law! JMO

No justice for Trayvon. I'm so sorry for his family, and for the citizenry as a whole. Apparently, it's open season out there to shoot unarmed innocent teenagers. The world has gone mad.:facepalm:

Dear ladies of the jury: I apologize for doubting that, as women, you could be reason free from emotion in such a very, sincerely, tragic case. Thank you for doing so. Thank you for your service and eating "on the job" to get 'er done. You are courageous considering the public outrage this verdict might cause - you are brave, wise and I'm proud, right now more than ever, to be a woman!!!!

ITA. I was concerned with the manslaughter question the jury is going to try to go for compromise verdict. I am relieved that didn't happen.

To those who feel this is an unjust verdict...not one of these posters here feel less than anything other than tremendous sadness for Trayvon and his family. Please remember that...I am sad that this ever had to happen, and sad that a family is missing their son, and that the world will never know what a wonderful man Trayvon would have matured into.

So please remember that...

(And yes, I'm taking liberties posting on behalf of everyone who is relieved about this verdict...but I believe it's true).

Best-
Herding Cats

No justice for Trayvon. I'm so sorry for his family, and for the citizenry as a whole. Apparently, it's open season out there to shoot unarmed innocent teenagers. The world has gone mad.:facepalm:

:scared:

It truly has.:facepalm:

I've stayed away from trials since JA, I told myself I wouldn't watch another, but I just saw the verdict. As a Floridian, it's heart crushing to see justice being denied for yet another innocent Florida child.

By the way I want to point out MOM did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nobsnurse99