Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that poor woman just got 20 years for firing warning shots (also prosecuted in FL). Crazy if you ask me.
We have actual killers not getting that much time.

My DD and I just spoke about that. It's a no brainer!

Angela Corey is showing her ignorance and stubbornness...You are the reason this non-evidential case even made it to trial. Take your crow and eat it. IMO

Not surprised. I thought either acquittal or no hung jury.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish healing for everybody!!

I hope all of you my fellow WSers are able to heal as well, as I know how passionate you all are about humanity. You are fine people and I learn a lot from all of you.

Punkin! :grouphug:

:twocents: That would be DOUBLE JEOPARDY -- IMO !

George has been acquitted of "murder" and cannot be tried again for murder !

Sharpton & Company need to understand that this is HOW the Judicial System WORKS in this country, whether we like it or not !

Juries have gotten it WRONG before -- OJ and Casey are 2 examples -- but we have to live with those juries' decisions ...

ALL MY OPINION

Sharpton and company now better get out front on this one and keep people from rioting! They need to remind people that looting, and fighting and causing havoc is NO way to get the justice that they want. BTW Trayvon's family may have a hard time with it's civil case against GZ now since he has been found acquitted.

I am shocked the jury didn't convict at least on manslaughter.

From the bottom of my heart, I wish healing for everybody!!

I hope all of you my fellow WSers are able to heal as well, as I know how passionate you all are about humanity. You are fine people and I learn a lot from all of you.

I am ready for a case in which we can come to a consensus together. I did not enjoy the polarizing division, at all!

No hard feelings to anyone that I disagreed with. Hopefully we can come together at another time - Andrea Sneiderman, anyone?

Thank you, mods, for keeping the threads open and for you patience with all of us.

MSNBC is fanning the flames right now. If there is violence it is on them, imo. They are saying that this verdict means that black men's lives are worthless in our society now. AND THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS VERDICT MEANS.

Not surprising - MSNBC - home of Al Sharpton.

I am proud of this brave jury. They made the right decision.

IMO, Angela Corey should get off the stage, she should hold her comments for a few days, if she is so concerned about calm. IMO.

Love how AC just threw her start witness, RJ under the bus, calling her uneducated.

I've stayed away from trials since JA, I told myself I wouldn't watch another, but I just saw the verdict. As a Floridian, it's heart crushing to see justice being denied for yet another innocent Florida child.

In my opinion innocent children don't sucker punch people on the street.
The verdict was just.
:twocents::moo::twocents::moo:

I am honestly not worried about riots. This case didn't have near the following I thought it would. Hard as the media tried, it didn't garner nearly as much attention (here at least) as the JA trial.

The media wants riots because it makes for good TV, which = ratings. I just don't think it will happen.

I'm sorry if I cross the line but she is working my last nerve with her pissant attitude. she sounds like a condescending snot and it is blatantly obvious she is covering her hiney.

I'm done.

She is a re-gifted Fruitcake, imo... and should be put out to pasture..imo of course..

So, IMO, it seems Ms. Corey- the Florida State Attorney- is refusing to respect the verdict?
Continuing to argue specifics...

This is a case of malicious prosecution, and I hope it never happens to anyone else.
The scam is falling apart, and I look forward to watching the outcome.

IMO

This was a case of NO prosecution, and not for lack of evidence. IMO
Trayvon's parents knew the prosecution was inept. They knew the verdict from day one. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny