Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
West needs to stop talking about the knock knock joke. It was lame and in poor taste. I didn't care for him as an attorney....at all. None of the attorneys in this case were stellar IMO. JMHO and strictly MOO.

Trayvon Martin's life ANYWAYS mattered, AND STILL MATTERS ... REGARDLESS of the verdict.

This means he gets to carry a gun again. That scares the bejesus out of me. He had anger management but IMO it did no good! Mark my words. :stormingmad:

:seeya:

Yes, and he is still bipolar. WHY didn't he have a Tox test done that night!

We still don't know if he was on/off his meds!!!!

Okay.... I'm starting to like Don West. I must be overtired.

It's not okay with me. They never knew the entire truth about GZ and his back stories of abuse and arrests.

But if you go there you have to say that they never knew the entire truth about TM either with the drugs, school suspensions, the fights, etc. It goes both ways there.
JMO

Guys, seriously, were TM's parents in the courtroom? I'm just curious as I didn't see them.

The NBC reporter covering the verdict mentioned that TM's parents were lead to a separate room (sometimes used by lawyers) in the courthouse. So, yes they were there, just out of public view. Hope this helps. :seeya:

Laws will be followed or there will be arrests because we are ALL responsible for the decisions we make and the consequences that follow.

Unless you make up a few nutty stories, and pretend they are "reasonable".

I will be praying for all of them as well. Thanks for your contributions.
I pray NO VIOLENCE occurs!!

I just don't get the concept of rioting. Is it supposed to intimidate any future juries?

I hope the jurors will interview if they feel comfortable.

I am VERY curious as to whether they reached their verdict because

A). They really believe GZ was completely innocent

Or

B). They are not sure if he was innocent but gave a verdict of not guilty because they did not feel there was enough proof.

I don't think a civil jury will buy what they're selling any more than the criminal Jury did. They'll end up spending their entire settlement and then some and will lose in the end. I suggest they quit while they're ahead.

Zimmerman will not be able to avoid testifying in a civil trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx