Verdict is in

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll speak out against it thanks, because I don't let injustices silence the truth.

And I don't let untruth silence justice. And in this case, I think there were a lot of peeps who felt the same. jmo

Thank God you received JUSTICE George Zimmerman. Please stay SAFE.

Amen. This is finally some justice in this out of control Federal Government and DOJ who not only snoop on people but put their nose where it don't belong. This man was cleared by local Florida police until the race hustlers got involved along with the corrupt media complex and Florida was pressured by the Feds to charge him.
God help anyone who becomes a target of the state.

Hopefully Zimmerman will be safe now.

Peace!

Quite honestly, the biggest lesson I learned from this trial is that the media is ruthless and repulsive. They will try to change present, history, and future - all for the benefit of ratings.

It's truly frightening.

Hopeful One I am using this on my show right now. I will give you credit. This is a fantastic post.

As an African-American man myself, I'm outraged at this verdict. George may have gotten away with murder & may be free in the eyes of the courts, but he's not free in the eyes of millions of strangers. He'll now have to go into hiding for the rest of his life...or move out of this country & never return here again. It's cases like this that makes me want to move to another country, even.

He'll have it even worse than Casey Anthony, especially when race is being brought into this equation.

Karma has a way of getting back at people. I've seen it happen in cases like that of a former football star once. ykwim?

I hope GZ doesn't enjoy spending the $30,000 a month he's been getting. I also hope he's haunted with nightmares forever and a day.

That woman charged with 20 years I don't know much about, but sounds like another tragedy of justice.

I'm outta here. I'm too angry, saddened and depressed.

I feel the same way Steely! :hug: My son told me tonight that whoever has the most money, is the biggest liar, and can get an attorney to get your case into the media, wins! He also told me he is happy he was born white, and for the first time EVER, he told me how his AA is profiled all the time when they are together. They have been lifetime friends. I never, ever, ever, thought about it, nor has it been brought up in almost 20 years. So incredibly sad. Our world has gone mad. JMO

As for riots, this tweet is going viral:

I pray every day for more George Zimmermans and less people who cower waiting for someone else to stop the ridiculous violence perpetrated in this country on a daily basis. jmo

I didn't say they should be arrested, I said they are not a peaceful group. Never have been, never will be.

You didn't but someone else did.

Guys, no riots have even happened and no one knows if they will. IMO people posting vids of peaceful protesters as evidence that the riots have begun is more inciting than anything Al Sharpton has said...

While I was pleasantly surprised at Crump's comments tonight, I do think it's ironic that the person I see as most responsible for the campaign of distortion was more interested in adding to a healing atmosphere than the State's reps. I will say, however, that his attempt to raise the issues in this case to those of Medger Evers and Emmett Till sounded more than a little self serving to me. But I'll take it if he pleads for peace and acceptance of the jury's decision...

Or they possibly didn't believe him but the state did't prove it.

That's what The OJ jury said.

This jury may or may not have believed GZ, but followed the law feeling there was not enough proof.

Or, they may have believed GZ was innocent

We will never know cos it looks like they are not talking....

I will never, ever, believe this was a jury of peers. JMO

Funny, they just had the case that I cited earlier on the news. Marissa Alexander got 20 years for shooting over the head of her abusive husband. AC was the prosecutor. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

There are spontaneous marches all over the country @ midnight tonight. Hope the LE can respect the need for so many to come together and mark this sad occasion.

I pray every day for more George Zimmermans and less people who cower waiting for someone else to stop the ridiculous violence perpetrated in this country on a daily basis. jmo

Vigilante justice is truly what you wish for?

O/T I know this is selfish of me at this very delicate time but my cat Sammy Hagar who is 20 in cat yrs. Is very sick and the vet gave me some antibiotics but said because of her age she may have to be put down. So please pray for her. Thank you. I love you guys and pray for some peace for both sides, in this case.

Maybe people are sending him funds to help pay for attorney fees he never should have incurred because they feel he never should have been charged in the first place.

And I have read that he used the money to pay off his debt from credit card bills.
I stand by my earlier post that I find it sad that people sent money to this man considering the circumstances.
IMO

It is getting a little vile in here :(

ETA- Someone said rioting in Miami and Chicago....I see nothing on any news station about that....is this true? TIA

I want to take a minute to just thank ALL of you for all your intelligent insights (and I'm not kissing up ;) ) This was a very intense case and although I am not happy with the outcome I can never doubt that we have the best justice system in the WORLD..
My thanks definitely goes out to ALL the mods now and in the future.. you were always fair and I enjoyed ALL the interaction!!THIS my friends is what our great country is about!! Try to do THIS in china or North Korea!! Love all u guys.. Have a great night

I don't like CC either. But you can't have a law, and still charge someone who has been following that law.

I'd like to see lots of behavior with guns considered negligence, myself. GZ was following the gun laws (or it can't be proved that he wasn't) and yet I think he was most certainly negligent by his actions because he had a gun and 'had to' use it while in pursuit of someone doing nothing. I honestly don't believe he had to use it, and I do believe there was a fight that resulted from his pursuit.

30 years is too much, but a nice negligence law would have made me feel better about the outcome of his decisions.

eta- what Steely said is probably simplest. No starting fights (by the creepy stalkery) and then shooting people!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cayteamuhree