GUILTY KY - Trey Zwicker, 14, beaten to death, Louisville, 11 May 2011 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next states witness, Cassie Gouker, cousin & sometimes sexual partner of Gouker (Big Josh)

I would like a juror to ask her why she would sleep with her cousin.... but I don't think we will be hearing that question. :sigh:

But, the witness said they "knew" what she was driving from the night before. I'm not buying that part. I think the witness told her where there car was that morning. I don't believe the luggage was sitting at the car from them spotting her the night before. And, how in the hello did she "know" this, that they spotted her the night before? JMO

I believe the luggage was at her car in the morning and I think the witness put two and two together (later on) and realized that JG must have spotted her and her car that evening. Didn't Jahara come up to her with the BS story @ the bus stop the night before? She agreed and voila Jahara's 'luggage' was waiting by her car in the morning.

Young woke up Cassie and told her he had just killed Trey and asked her to take him to get rid of the stuff he had (evidence from the murder).

What is wrong with these people..people tell them they killed a child and it's " ok I'll help ya hide the stuff"....aggravated at that

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 55s

Cassie Gouker said that on night of murder, #JoshYoung woke her up and said "I killed Trey" and needed her to take him to get rid of stuff.

Cassie says it was at 1 in the morning. Time of death was 3:30 a.m. ?? If she is correct, JG's alibi is shot. JMO

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 19s

Cassie Gouker said she didn't believe Young at first and then the teen came back with Gouker. "I finally gave in"

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 25s

Cassie #Gouker on #JoshYoung: "He didn't even act like he was panicked, I thought he was joking trying to get me up."

Marissa Alter ‏@WLKYMarissa 7s

Cassie says that night #JoshYoung had bag w/ wooden Louisville Slugger bat inside. Gave in and agreed to help him throw out evidence @WLKY

Jason Riley ‏@jasonrileyCJ 32s

Cassie took #JoshYoung to get rid of bag of clothes and Louisville Slugger wooden bat.

A plastic bat? Can batter a person to death? I can see bad welts but death?

I believe the luggage was at her car in the morning and I think the witness put two and two together (later on) and realized that JG must have spotted her and her car that evening. Didn't Jahara come up to her with the BS story @ the bus stop the night before? She agreed and voila Jahara's 'luggage' was waiting by her car in the morning.

I'll have to go back and look at the testimony. Watching Cassie right now. You may be right but it seemed odd to me. I just don't buy all of the witnesses testimony, it clearly favor JY. I think she is trying to give him another chance, like she was trying to tell JG about his future. But, it's not her job to be his Mom. JMO

theirs is the most incestuous neighborhood in history of current events. does anyone get the impression some of these folks are the result of inbreeding?

I cannot imagine the amount of chaos in these people's lives. I think of Trey and his little sister and think they never had a chance.

Paige Quiggins WDRB ‏@PaigeWDRB 47s

Cassie Gouker says the bat belonged to a grandfather, was a memorabilia, #LouisvilleSlugger bat.

What is wrong with this family and extended relatives? She still thought they wouldn't do anything like that to Trey. With the bloody clothes and baseball bat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear