NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know when their episode of DrPhil is set to air?

I mean this in the nicest way possible but did Erica have any physical or mental disabilities? I'm sorry is that's not PC. I'm trying to figure out the best way to phrase it.

I mean this in the nicest way possible but did Erica have any physical or mental disabilities? I'm sorry is that's not PC. I'm trying to figure out the best way to phrase it.

im sorry i don'thave a link, but i recently read an article about the physical characteristics of fas. (fetal alcohol syndrome) id bet that is in play here.

also, im a total supporter of a parents right to homeschool. but their grammar...oh, dear. i know my limitations, that's precisely why i have my son in an online algebra course!

oh, also, re: rules re: homeschooling. florida has a list of requirements. ive never once submitted my yearly paperwork. I've got it ready if they require it, but I've not voluntarily submitted it simply bc i was curious as to what they'd do... ive hs'd four kids off and on over the last five years.

In the video, I think that deck looks like it's in the process of being built, the lumber looks new, not like it's been out in the weather for awhile. We're in the process of building a new deck, and that's exactly what ours looks like right now, with half the floor done.

In the link that Considering, I think it was found, of the 6 videos with the parents, I forget which one, the mother seems to indicate Erica had some learning issues, and something about it bothered Erica that maybe she didn't feel on grade level or something to that fact, I dunno the mother was rambling on about something and then they homeschooled
http://www.salisburypost.com/interactive/video
click on Salisbury Crime - has those 6 interviews

alos they seme to have some new stuff on there about the search

BDG was convicted of assault on a female with the offense occurring on 10/12/97. This would have been about 4 months before Erica was born. Of course I don't know who he assaulted but it makes me wonder if it could have been Erica's mother.

It is on video 3 starting about 1:10...says Erica in public school was about 3 grade levels below, etc

very sad to me

This is ridiculously sad...I'm glad the brother finally spoke up. I'm in NC and hoping maybe she's with some hippies in Asheville (pardon the stereotype) that don't watch tv, etc. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Soil samples are being taken from the yard of the Parsons' home and FBI may begin digging soon.

This was just announced on WBTV news

^ the neighbor said the garage had been converted to an apt?? I wonder when & if anyone lived there?

Soil samples are being taken from the yard of the Parsons' home and FBI may begin digging soon.

This was just announced on WBTV news

Wow. I am SO glad the FBI is involved and they are being proactive in searching for Erica.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, so feel free to remove if need be......

What if.......she really did take Erica to stay with "Nan" those three times....here's what I am thinking....she took Erica to stay with this person, telling her that it is her grandmother and then perhaps that last time she left her with her, money changed hands.......now we know this "Nan" is not really Erica's grandmother, because we've heard in news articles that both of her biological grandparents are dead. The whole taking her to see her those three times was so when she did disappear she had the story of how she was ok because she was with "Nan"........

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, so feel free to remove if need be......

What if.......she really did take Erica to stay with "Nan" those three times....here's what I am thinking....she took Erica to stay with this person, telling her that it is her grandmother and then perhaps that last time she left her with her, money changed hands.......now we know this "Nan" is not really Erica's grandmother, because we've heard in news articles that both of her biological grandparents are dead. The whole taking her to see her those three times was so when she did disappear she had the story of how she was ok because she was with "Nan"........

but who was the person and where is erica now? (i mean "who" as in, a friend that wanted a teen... yeah right lol... trafficking? etc...??)

In the link that Considering, I think it was found, of the 6 videos with the parents, I forget which one, the mother seems to indicate Erica had some learning issues, and something about it bothered Erica that maybe she didn't feel on grade level or something to that fact, I dunno the mother was rambling on about something and then they homeschooled
http://www.salisburypost.com/interactive/video
click on Salisbury Crime - has those 6 interviews

alos they seme to have some new stuff on there about the search

:seeya: I wasn't the one who asked, but thanks. I recall Casey Parsons saying that on one of the six interview videos.

It's dark now but the helicopters are still out there.

From the day I first heard about this I have had a very strong feeling this poor child is no longer living. Whether it was a natural death, accident, or homicide, the adoptive parents hid it to avoid prosecution and/or keep the checks coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms