AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
If she had kept custody of her daughter id say she didn't plan on leaving and something happened but just a month before all this she gave the baby to her father and his parents she knew....and once it all came out she would have lost her anyway. jmo

<modsnip> just my
but then again u all know that lol

Wait, a month before all this started? Do you mean BW's child went to live with her daddy a month before BW went missing? Trying to get the facts and timeline up to date here and I thought Brittstepmom said it was in 2011 (over a year before Britt went missing). I can't find the post where Steph addressed this, if anyone can help. tia

Also, do we know when the last (most recent) claim of abuse was?

Thanks

Steph's post -

At the time Brittneys world as she had known it seemed to be falling apart. Her and Andy were no longer together, she had no job no vehicle no true home. She was bouncing from Wally's mom's to friends houses to her own mom's house. Wally's mom's house was the most stable she knew and that was nothing but a party house no enviroment for Payton on the dailey plus his mom was losing her house to foreclousure. Yes Wally and I helped where we could but I work a full time job and have 2 children of my own one of which is autistic. Brittney had traffic warrants for not paying tickets and was worried about who would keep Payton if she had to serve any time. Andy on the other hand has his grandmother that doesn't work and could stay with her all the time while Andy works plus they both have transportation to take her where need be (Dr. appts and such). He and I had talked about it before and she knew they would allow her to be in her life and hopefully things could get better for Brittney and she could get her back. IDK if it can be reversed or not, but IMO knowing what we know now this could have been her plan along to keep Payton safe from the Wood clan.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9556154&postcount=600

Just jumping in here quickly to ask -- is there any chance of a connection here:

http://www.whas11.com/news/national/227263291.html

Prolly not. Winston county is a long way from Baldwin county - about 5 hours.

:facepalm:

Eta: another peculiar story nonetheless.

Peculiar indeed. They travelled from Savannah, TN to the forest there in Winston County, AL. Probably not related, but do remember, Randall Scott Wood worked & lived in Tennessee.

I wondered the same thing when these two were arrested this week in Pearland, TX, which is a Houston suburb and about 6 hours from Mobile.
http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...-in-Pearland-child-sexual-assault-4964905.php
The case involves potentially thousands of images of a man engaged in sexual acts with children, officials have said.

My first thought when I heard the official say 'across state lines' in the Andrew Perez interview last week was Florida & the pictures Donnie Holland had of girls in bikinis at a vacation condo. It seems likely that the Holland/Kent/Wood/Brownlee/Moore sex ring could have expanded into MS, LA, GA or/and, FL.

I read some last night in the Social Media Thread #1 and the message that Wendy posted about her sick child was at 1:47am, 5/31/2012 which was a Thursday.

And another random bit of info gained from reading last years posts & links, it looks like Randall Scott Wood is going to be a grandfather. I still have difficulty reconciling my first impression of him with the perp walk video we saw last month. Am I that much a sucker for good grammar?

If DH stated to WWH that he didn't want to go to jail for something he didn't do, then I wonder what charges he must have been speaking of. In other words, what would WWH not have known about? IMO she knew everything, therefore, DH would have never wasted some his last breaths telling her this. I don't know if I'm making any sense here, but basically, why lie to someone who knows the truth (maybe even your partner in crime)???

Agree 100%, but in their minds, it may be more like 'I don't want to go to jail for something that is normal part of our everyday life.'

Was it stated that Uncle Donnie said something like this? I missed it, if so.

I also think what could be innocent in Chessie's eye but unlawful and wrong to the rest of us and best scenario I can come up with is this. Do you remember the television show where ADULT women were having sex toy parties? And they showed the hostess with all sizes & shapes of fake penises passing them out for their lessons. IF, an adult woman teaches a younger girl how to perform oral sex with a toy penis, that may be considered sodomy. ? Yes, no, maybe?

I personally do not believe Brittney ran away, for several reasons. The following reasons do not make sense for a person who supposedly ran away.

&#8226; Britt made plans to visit TJ with Steph and Wally the weekend she disappeared
&#8226; Britt made plans with A to get P the weekend she disappeared
&#8226; Britt scheduled an appointment with an orthodontist
&#8226; Britt had no money and did not have her gun
&#8226; Britt did not pack a bag or personal belongings for someone who was going to disappear
&#8226; Britt had purchased bday gifts for P

Posts from Steph -

I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that.

Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm. I was standing by him and the 3 of us were making plans for Saturday 6/2 Brittney was to ride with us to the youth center to visit TJ. I'm heart broke to say it was probably a week before that the last time I heard her voice. Her and I did a lot of texting more than voice calls. I had not heard from her on 5/30 text nor voice.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9689071&postcount=218

I agree that if not for DH shooting himself we would've have known she was missing on 6/1. Brittney did Not always call not everyday it was common for her to be w/friends for a few days @ a time. But she was to go with us that Saturday morning 6/2 to visit TJ and then she was to have Payton that afternoon. That's another reason we knew she didn't just run away she had made plans for 6/2.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507189&postcount=229

You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506992&postcount=206

I'm coming down with a cold and have no energy, but I did want to thank Lash for putting together and posting important reminders of some of the facts shared by Steph that help us understand events leading up to Brittney missing.

000201F9.gif
*Lash*

If DH stated to WWH that he didn't want to go to jail for something he didn't do, then I wonder what charges he must have been speaking of. In other words, what would WWH not have known about? IMO she knew everything, therefore, DH would have never wasted some his last breaths telling her this. I don't know if I'm making any sense here, but basically, why lie to someone who knows the truth (maybe even your partner in crime)???

One word sums it all up...

L I A R

She'd been covering for that scum for years. This case of child sex abuse is multi generational. It makes me vomit to think how many years this crap could go back.

To put things in perspective, check out some of the comments at this link. Kinda ironic now considering the perps that've been arrested & some still in jail, huh?

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/local/baldwin-county/woods-mother-feels-brittney-was-abused

Btw, those comments are from a year ago. Knowing now how big this case is, I applaud all police involved in investigating this case. They'll probably suffer from nightmares for years now having to dig into this sick poop!

I personally do not believe Brittney ran away, for several reasons. The following reasons do not make sense for a person who supposedly ran away.

• Britt made plans to visit TJ with Steph and Wally the weekend she disappeared
• Britt made plans with A to get P the weekend she disappeared
• Britt scheduled an appointment with an orthodontist
• Britt had no money and did not have her gun
• Britt did not pack a bag or personal belongings for someone who was going to disappear
• Britt had purchased bday gifts for P

Posts from Steph -

I know that Andy (P's dad) spoke to Brittney on the phone 5/30 @6:50pm voice not text. And the phone records confirm that.

Wally spoke to her on Tues 5/29 around 4pm. I was standing by him and the 3 of us were making plans for Saturday 6/2 Brittney was to ride with us to the youth center to visit TJ. I'm heart broke to say it was probably a week before that the last time I heard her voice. Her and I did a lot of texting more than voice calls. I had not heard from her on 5/30 text nor voice.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9689071&postcount=218

I agree that if not for DH shooting himself we would've have known she was missing on 6/1. Brittney did Not always call not everyday it was common for her to be w/friends for a few days @ a time. But she was to go with us that Saturday morning 6/2 to visit TJ and then she was to have Payton that afternoon. That's another reason we knew she didn't just run away she had made plans for 6/2.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9507189&postcount=229

You are correct it was early morning 5/31. I forgot about that and this also answers an earlier question. WWH & DH DID have internet on their phones, she made that sick kid post via mobile phone and then that night 5/31 she & kids were w/DH and all the FB post made in hospital (hug from cute Dr) was made via DH's phone.

@ the Styx River house was clothing of Britt's and most of her Bday gifts. Chessie & Paul explained to LE that around the weekend before her and Britt argued and that she left to stay w/WWH and then had DH take the stuff to the Styx River house.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9506992&postcount=206

*Lash*, I agree with everything you said! Thanks for bringing these posts forward. :loveyou:

Does anyone know the highest level Randall achieved in the service?

I do not think any of these perverts are murderers!
They are the scumm of the earth but I do not think they killed her!
Not even DH!

This report says it all for me. The sex ring is big. Everybody covering for everybody. Now we find out about child *advertiser censored* being a part of it too. I don't for a single second think anybody within this inner circle isn't capable of murder. Considering everything that Steph has shared with us, as well as our wonderful Zeaux from the very beginning, I'm sort of wondering if its bigger than even the police know right now...

Donald seems to be involved in most, if not all, of these crimes. Was he voyeuristic or something? I mean, seems weird he'd have to watch somebody doing something to a child (including his own), then he'd join in for the attack. He appears to be the common denominator.

So, now I wonder if alot of this was taped and sold. I mean, he couldn't make enough money just selling oxys could he, even if he did enlist the help of Britt & other family members. So if alot was filmed, then who is the buyer? Surely they didn't film it to just share amongst themselves...

http://www.local15tv.com/template/c...ies/archive/2013/08/nSYBsN4u.xml#.Un_QKsu9KSM

Snipped:
Prosecutors said Wood comes from a family with three generations of child abuse. In the courtroom as Chessie Wood took the stand, Cpl. Terri Hall testified that Wood and Wood's brother-in-law, the late Donald Holland, sexually abused holland's daughter when the child was between 8 and 10 years old. "This is one of a series of some of the worst cases I've ever come across," said Assistant District Attorney, Nicki Patterson. Prosecutors said Wood performed oral sex on her niece before forcing the child to do the same to her. Then the child was forced to have sex with her father, prosecutors said the alleged victim revealed in an interview. "Pretty much everyone in this extended family was having sex with one another and having sex with the children," said Patterson.

I applaud his daughter. She's a hero for gong public about this. Imagine the lives she's saved - the number has to be staggering! She belongs on a pedestal right alongside Jaycee Dugard.

Reading over some comments on several medial sites. It's been mentioned here that TJ made a comment sticking up for his Uncle Scott recently. IMO he's either brainwashed or afraid to admit some things. I think the most telling point is the fact that Uncle Scott's kids haven't made a single comment sticking up for their father. Makes a person pause to think...

Going back to June of last year... Keyword: "several".

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/two-men-arrested-for-sex-crimes

Two men arrested for sex crimes
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on email
By Joe Salvatore
Updated: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 6:00 PM CDT
Published: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 11:32 AM CDT

Snipped:
"I cannot get into the investigation cause we have several suspects were looking at," said Baldwin County Sheriff's Office Captain Steve Arthur. "These arrests could roll over into Mobile County. We're talking to some authorities there."

Snipped:
Captain Arthur said the juvenile victim in this case contacted the sheriff's office. Investigators called one of the men she accused in for questioning, and officials said the suspect confessed.

Snipped:
Arthur said the suspect who confessed gave them the name of the second suspect in this case.

So we already know RSW's motive. He confessed & gave up names/info to help with his case. He doesn't have an incest charge now...or does he? Is he the only family member to have served in the armed forces?

Randall Scott Wood
2nd Degree Sexual Abuse - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
2nd Degree Sodomy - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Incest - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years
New Charges
2nd Degree Rape - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years
Enticement - Class C Felony - 1 to 10 years

Donnie Holland Jr.

Dustin Kent

Incident 1
1st Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Incident 2
Incident 3
1st Degree Rape (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
1st Degree Sodomy (Mobile County) - Class A Felony - 10 to life
New Charges
First Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life
First Degree Sodomy - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Production Obscene Matter - Class A Felony - 10 to life
Sexual Abuse of Child < 12 yrs old - Class B Felony - 2 to 20 years

Derek Wood
Probation Revocation - n/a

William Brownlee
Failure to Appear - Traffic - n/a
New Charges
Unrelated Charges
Burglary - Unknown what degree
Criminal Mischief - Unknown what degree

Wendy Wood Holland
Endangering Welfare of a Child - Class A Misdemeanor - Not more than 1 year
Sexual Torture - Class A Felony - 10 to life
New Charges

Chessie Wood
Failure to Appear - Traffic matter - unrelated

Mendy Kent

Nelson "Butch" Morgan
1st Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life

James Cumbaa
1st Degree Rape - Class A Felony - 10 to life

Jennifer Moore
Production Child *advertiser censored* - Class A Felony - 10 to Life

UNRELATED BUT CONNECTED

Homer Brownlee

Pretty soon this one post is going to be an entire page in itself. On Moore's charges, assuming I pulled up the right statute, each depiction of each victim can be a separate charge. So there could be multiple life sentences she's facing.

reedus, THANK YOU! I was just reading an article today that didn't have the incest charge listed, so I thought maybe it was dropped. Thank you so much for your updated list of charges. It helps so much!

Found the "golden nugget" comment...

http://www.fox10tv.com/news/special-report-missing-brittney

Special Report: Missing Brittney - The Untold Stories
By Andrew Perez
Photojournalist: James McConatha
Updated: Monday, April 29, 2013, 10:19 PM CDT
Published: Wednesday, April 24, 2013, 8:19 AM CDT

Snipped:
SEX ABUSE ALLEGATIONS

The search continued as authorities arrested relative after relative in connection to an alleged child sex ring involving Brittney's family and friends. Investigators said they had been looking to talk to Brittney about the sex crimes before she even went missing.

"We oftentimes look for that golden nugget. That one person that can make the difference in your case," said Detective Eric Winberg, former lead investigator on the family sex abuse investigation in Baldwin County. "In this particular case, Brittney Wood was that person. She was the person that could tell the whole story."

It's a story that technically began February 26, 2012 when investigators said Brittney's uncle, Randall Scott Wood, called authorities to report the family sex abuse.

Investigators, along with Brittney's mother, believe the missing teen was a victim herself. Authorities believe Brittney was one of the only victims who knew that other children were being abused by numerous relatives as well.

"We oftentimes look for that golden nugget. That one person that can make the difference in your case." For some, the abuse started at three-years-old and goes on to their adulthood," said Det. Winberg.

Do we have all of these suspects' addresses? I was looking at some of Cumbaa's connections & he has a close relative that either lived or still lives on Rangeline Rd. Thought that was interesting.

I'm kinda thinking these people were groomed from a very young age, then made to feel ashamed & special at the same time. Programming them like that would make them not say anything abut the sex crimes. Making a kid participate in these deviant acts at a young age makes them victims...but then getting them to do the same thing that was done to them makes them a perp...which in turn makes them sort of trustworthy. If a person is a victim of a sex crime but is also guilty of a sex crime, they're not going to tell on those that continue to participate in sex crimes. It's a vicious circle.

Is it possible the younger kids were fed Mary-J, alcohol, oxys, something...then persuaded to do sexually deviant acts? If so, then that could have been used as blackmail over the years.

I don't know why, but I got the impression RSW had just upped and gone to LE himself, to make a complaint about others?

But with the LE quotes above, it looks as though he was actually called in.

What do LE mean Brittney was the only victim to know the whole story, that other children were being abused as well? Does it mean the victims all confided in her, or that the abusers all told her what they were doing, or she knew some other way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod