CA CA - JUDITH ANN HAKARI, 23, East Sacramento, 7 Mar 1970

Fede

Reaction score
"On March 7, 1970, Judith Ann Hakari finished her regular shift at Sutter Memorial Hospital in East Sacramento at around 11:30 PM. Before Judy left, the 23-year-old nurse called her fiance, Raymond Willis, to let him know she was on her way home. They planned to meet at Hakari’s apartment at 1720 Markston Way around midnight that evening". She dissapeared. Her body was found on April 25th.
Her murder has been related with the Nancy Bennallack one.
Here is a really well detailed account of the cases:
The Bride-to-Be Murders, Part I: Who Killed Judy Hakari? - Pretty Death Seller

One thing that amazes me is this testimony: "Detectives stated that on March 13th 1970 (six days after her disappearance), the owner of the land where Judith Hakari was eventually discovered, noticed three sharply-dressed men in their late 20s at the site, with the trunk of their vehicle open and digging into the ground. Their lame excuse of digging for bottles, while suspiciously closing the trunk of their vehicle, seemed sinister. There is very good reason to believe these three men were involved in the murder and disposal of Judith Hakari. At the very least, one murderer and two accomplices after the fact. With little to go on after 50 years, an examination of the abduction and burial site can reveal so much about this crime."

Taken from here: THE MURDER OF JUDITH HAKARI

hakari11.jpg

Victim: Judith Hakari
Date of Occurrence: March 7, 1970

Synopsis:

Judith Hakari was a 23 year old nurse at Sutter Memorial Hospital in Sacramento. Judith was last seen leaving work on March 7, 1970 at 11:30p.m. Judith never made it to her apartment. Her vehicle was found in her apartment complex parking lot at Alta Arden and Markston Way. It is believed she was abducted from the parking lot. On April 25, 1970 Judith's body was discovered by hikers in a shallow grave in a rural area near Weimar in Placer County approximately 40 miles from her residence. Judith was murdered and her body left in this remote area.

You know who else was digging for old bottles? The men who reported finding the remains of Cosette Ellison in 1971 in the foothills of Mt. Diablo. Unless this is some kooky 70s craze that I haven’t heard of…

One thing that amazes me is this testimony: "Detectives stated that on March 13th 1970 (six days after her disappearance), the owner of the land where Judith Hakari was eventually discovered, noticed three sharply-dressed men in their late 20s at the site, with the trunk of their vehicle open and digging into the ground. Their lame excuse of digging for bottles, while suspiciously closing the trunk of their vehicle, seemed sinister. There is very good reason to believe these three men were involved in the murder and disposal of Judith Hakari. At the very least, one murderer and two accomplices after the fact. With little to go on after 50 years, an examination of the abduction and burial site can reveal so much about this crime."

You know who else was digging for old bottles? The men who reported finding the remains of Cosette Ellison in 1971 in the foothills of Mt. Diablo. Unless this is some kooky 70s craze that I haven’t heard of…

oh that is really interesting. Could they have been the same me with the digging for bottles excuse. That is odd. Just for the record I haven’t heard about that either!

So there are 3 guys suspiciously digging for bottles on This guys land so Iam assuming it’s “private property and he does not get a plate number or make or color of car? Iam confused here.

By Katie Dowd Jan 15, 2024
View attachment 474897
''If her killer is out there, the opportunity for justice is beginning to run out. Assuming Judy’s assailant was about her own age, he would be in his late 70s or early 80s now. ''
View attachment 474899

The above article mentions in passing another then unsolved murder - possibly related - that of Nancy Bennallack. In 2022, a suspect in her murder was named through DNA testing of evidence. He was Richard John Davis. Here is an article which discusses it:

The above article mentions in passing another then unsolved murder - possibly related - that of Nancy Bennallack. In 2022, a suspect in her murder was named through DNA testing of evidence. He was Richard John Davis. Here is an article which discusses it:

Wow I just read it. thanks for posting this great and detailed article.

3 men seems strange for a "random killing"? also using a identifiable laundry bag and leaving a sweatshirt under the body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ServerNotResponding
Back