FL FL - Trenton Duckett, 2, Leesburg, 27 Aug 2006

Trenton Duckett has been missing since 2006 | wtsp.com

...SBM

Trenton would now be 17-years-old. His dad Josh continues to show age progression images and holds a vigil every year on the anniversary of his disappearance. He refuses to give up hope.

“Very well could we see all the time cases where people are missing 20, 25 years and then boom they pop up because of something it’s very possible but then we’re also prepared for the worst-case scenario,” said Josh Duckett.

e9448bb3-8088-4204-98de-07b7c4f619f8_750x422.png

WOFL-Trenton-Duckett.jpg

Trenton Duckett (Photo via FDLE)
Trenton Duckett

• Missing Since: 8/27/2006
  • Missing From: Leesburg
  • Age Missing: 2
  • Age Now: 18
  • Sex: Male
  • Race: Asian and white
Trenton was last seen in the area of Leesburg on Aug. 26, 2006. He was wearing a green and blue striped shirt, blue denim shorts, and no shoes.

Investigators ask that anyone who may have s Trenton's mother, or her vehicle in the vicinity of the Ocala National Forest or the Orlando area between Aug. 26 and Aug. 27, 2006 is urged to call police.

only ever knew what was on charleyproject about trenton. read this thread and did some more internet searching and wow, wow, wow.

1. if MD didn't take TD, who would have? that's the question i get stuck on, since police ruled out stranger abduction
2. i dont understand MD's story change of being in the apartment and trenton goes missing, then "lost" with her son and a shotgun at a shooting range
3. so glad i finally read about someone suing nancy grace o:) my opinion of course. im sure its happened more but first time i saw it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637
Back