PA - Michael Mohn, 68, beheaded by son Justin Mohn, 32, killer posted online, Middletown Twp., January 30, 2024

A 33-year-old Pennsylvania man was taken into police custody after allegedly posting a disturbing video holding up his father's severed head online, according to a report and the since-removed clip.

The 14-minute clip reviewed by The Post before it was quickly taken down shows a man lifting up the severed head — which he claims belongs to “a federal employee of over 20 years and my father” — in a bloody plastic bag to show the camera.
Justin Mohn's father, Michael with his wife  Denice
The victim’s headless remains were found inside an upstairs bathroom by police on Tuesday. Facebook
“He is now in hell for an eternity as a traitor to his country,” the man, who identifies himself as Justin Mohn, says to the camera before going on an unhinged rant against the government, calling for “militias” across the US to unite and kill federal officials “on site.”

The video titled “Mohn’s Militia – Call to Arms for American Patriots” was posted to YouTube at around 5:30 p.m. and appears to have been recorded in a bedroom where Mohn seems to be reading from a written manifesto on his computer screen.

In the footage, Mohn claims he is the commander of America’s network of militias as he rants against migrants, the Biden administration, the LBGTQ community, Black Lives Matter and “far-left woke mobs,” while calling for the slaughter and public execution of FBI agents, IRS employees, US Marshals, federal judges, border control officers and more “for betraying their country.”

The video had more than 5,000 views before YouTube took it down, citing violations of the platform’s policy on violent and graphic content.

"I know he has siblings. We have told (the victim’s wife) to notify them before they see the video, or the video is sent to them," Bartorilla said of Mohn.

“We're getting contacted by some people in the community that know us, and know him and his family. And we're hearing a lot. Obviously he's well known in the community just by the calls we're getting."

8 February (Lower) Court Date

>>>>>
PA - Currently Awaiting Trial - Justin D. Mohn, M/32 - Accused of Murder + :: Middletown Township, Bucks County - 30 January 2024 <<<<<

Defendant:
Justin D. Mohn, M/32

Decedent:
Michael F. Mohn, M/68

Pre-Trial Confinement -- NO Bail Permitted

CFI = Correctional Facility
CP = (Upper) Court of Common Pleas
DA = District Attorney
DP = Death Penalty
LWOP = Life With-Out Parole
MDJ = (Lower) Magisterial District Judge Court
Patricide = Killing of one's Father

[Contribution # 9156
Thread # 702633]

Last edited:
Tape of his rantings is available online, easily found, minus the horrific parts.

Its all horrific but you know what I’m referring to, his ‘manifesto’ that he seems to be reading from a computer.

My heart goes out to the remaining family members as well as to the murdered father.

His poor father and family! Was he driven insane by the conspiracy theories he absorbed or was he already insane and they were a convenient outlet? It’s concerning that there are probably more like him, ready to do battle against “evil.”

JMO

Police Chief Joseph Bartorilla told reporters that the son was not at the house when police arrived but was found about 100 miles away and was arrested just before 11.30 p.m, police said.

He was arrested in Fort Indiantown Gap, near Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, which has a National Guard training facility.

It was not immediately clear why he was in the area.

His poor father and family! Was he driven insane by the conspiracy theories he absorbed or was he already insane and they were a convenient outlet? It’s concerning that there are probably more like him, ready to do battle against “evil.”

JMO
We need a compassionate social movement toward “if someone close to you is exhibiting signs of severe mental illness, do x.” I’m not sure most people know what x is. I don’t. I put myself in the shoes of, if I were his sister, living in the same house, what would I have done? I don’t know.

unhinged. more and more we see people becoming unhinged. Not even sure what else to say about this one. probably won't be following it long.

I wish we could understand how it all leads to horrible violence. Has anybody ever “snapped” and picked up litter on the roads or went on a “rampage” of donating to the poor? Finding that line of illness and evil is hard.

How are we not allowed to talk about politics when the perpetrator himself stated the murder of his father, a politician, was due to politics?
<snip>

Members are allowed to discuss what the son said. Period. They are not allowed to jump off his words to start up a discussion about MAGA and politics in general and drag queens and anarchists, etc.

Sillybilly
WS Admimistrator

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kakkilynn